•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Who here got introduced to Kingdom Hearts by the manga?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 AwesomeKHfan

AwesomeKHfan
  • 699 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 11:00 AM

I was just wondering who here got introduced to Kingdom Hearts by the manga I was just wondering

#2 deplanet08

deplanet08
  • 208 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 11:11 AM

I was. Back in 7th grade my school library had a little section of graphic novels and kingdom hearts 2 was there. I looked at the Disney characters on the cover and I thought it looked interesting so I read it and I liked it even though I was very confused. I saw that it was also a video game and so I did some research on it and liked what I saw so I got the first two kingdom hearts games for Christmas and from there on I've been a big fan of the series

#3 AwesomeKHfan

AwesomeKHfan
  • 699 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 11:42 AM

I was. Back in 7th grade my school library had a little section of graphic novels and kingdom hearts 2 was there. I looked at the Disney characters on the cover and I thought it looked interesting so I read it and I liked it even though I was very confused. I saw that it was also a video game and so I did some research on it and liked what I saw so I got the first two kingdom hearts games for Christmas and from there on I've been a big fan of the series

Did they not have KH1?

#4 EchoFox23*

EchoFox23*

Watching a bad dream that I can't wake up from...

• 299 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 12:19 PM

Me... sorta. My friend told me about the series in middle school, and since I was really bored I found Chain of Memories manga. I think they only had the 2nd volume for some reason. After that, I got 358/2 Days (since I didn't own a PS2 or Vita) on the DS and became a fan.

#5 KingdomHearts3

KingdomHearts3

In the final chapter...

• 4,585 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 12:48 PM

A friend introduced me to KH.

#6 Organization member XV

Organization member XV

Lost but never forgotten....

• 75 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 02:46 PM

I remember at my old library, they used to have a bunch of the kingdom hearts mangas. I was really young when I first read them, but years later, I remembered them and that's how I got into Kingdom Hearts. :)

#7 deplanet08

deplanet08
  • 208 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:32 PM

Did they not have KH1?

They did not for some reason. They just had the first manga of kh2. I don't know why but it was pretty cool