•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo
  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Sigrun

Sigrun

~RP Legend~ and bot queen

• 638 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:27 PM

What do the big kids of kh13 like to drink? I like skyy vodka with various chasers mainly garnished with fruit or desserts. Like i had a cookies and cream oreo with skyy vodka it was really good and I had the eevee drink in the video:

It was very sweet and delicious.

I also like jack Daniels honey whiskey. I'm not much for beer thh, it gotta taste good.

I also had sweet watermelon sit in vodka for 15 minutes in the fridge it was so refreshing it had completely changed the way I view watermelon forever.

Edited by Sigrun, 11 August 2017 - 05:33 PM.

#2 JTD95

JTD95

Hello, Zuko here.

• 1,974 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:38 PM

I usually just stick to beer, and sometimes cider. If I wanna get wasted I'll bring out some good old fashioned vodka.

#3 Dave

Dave

Mr. Money in the Bank

• 2,988 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:04 PM

I'm a craft beer aficionado myself, but for my hard liquors, I prefer gin, though I've started to develop a taste for rye.

#4 Eternalsleep

Eternalsleep
  • 324 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 08:40 PM

Whiskey sours or jack daniels is normally my go to. But I could also go bourbon or hennessy

#5 Dustin Lübbers

Dustin Lübbers

ZgermanGuy

• 731 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 09:01 PM

I am wuss when it comes to alcohol so only regular beer for me

Edited by Dustin Lübbers, 11 August 2017 - 09:01 PM.

#6 RikuFangirl2008

RikuFangirl2008

The One Who Walks the Road to Dawn

• 2,468 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 09:38 PM

Nothing, because I'm too scared of drinking alcohol. I'm too concerned about my health and well-being... And I am my own designated driver. 

I just drink Ginger Ale, Root Beer, Non-Alcoholic Sparking Grape and Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Apple Cider.

Edited by RikuFangirl2008, 11 August 2017 - 09:40 PM.

#7 Sigrun

Sigrun

~RP Legend~ and bot queen

• 638 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 09:48 PM

Sweet. You guys have a variety of tastes. That's awesome and unique :)

Ooh I also think i have had a 'job on the beach.' it maybe basic of me but I do like a nice screw driver. I prefer my chasers to be natural no powdery stuff, it's gross.

Sometimes when I have to be sober I prefer a black tea or cold water.

#8 Shard the Gentleman

Shard the Gentleman

Cheese Rave in the Pizza Cave

• 2,984 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 12:20 AM

I've never been to a bar or anything since I've only just reached drinking age, and I can't drink because I'm currently on medicine, but when I could, I only had hard stuff. My favorite that I've had so far is Coconut Malibu- The hardest I've had was I think 101 Proof? I don't like beer- can't stand it. So usually if I'm drinking, it's too actually get drunk- which I only plan to do maybe once every two months- Don't want to kill myself, and don't want to start an addiction.

#9 Young_Master_Eraqueez

Young_Master_Eraqueez

*insert IGN meme here*

• Social Media Team
  • 54 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 01:51 AM

My personal favorite alcoholic drink is hard root beer.

#10 Hero of Light XIV

Hero of Light XIV
  • 4,466 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:47 AM

Kinda depends, but I usually like anything sweet or fruity. Cider, cocktails, sweeter wine, as long as it isn't super bitter or super heavy tasting I'm fine with it. Pina Colada is one of my favorites. X3

#11 Yuya Sakaki

Yuya Sakaki

The fun is just getting started!

• Social Media Team
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:33 AM

Islam forbids the consumption of alcohol so naturally, I don't drink. :3

Peace!

Edited by Yuya Sakaki, 12 August 2017 - 04:34 AM.

#12 BlankShell

BlankShell

Amazing Cyber Sleuth

• 2,002 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:09 AM

Anything and everything!

I tend to go for beers because it's cheap and easy. I try and roll at higher ABVs; anything under 7 ain't worth my time. Generally you'll find that in your stouts and your triple IPAs, so I tend to lean dark. When you get to the hard liquors I love me a good scotch, neat.

Really I'm good with anything, even some fruity concoction nonsense.

#13 NoWay

NoWay
  • 97 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:56 AM

Islam forbids the consumption of alcohol so naturally, I don't drink. :3

Peace!

Same here! :)

#14 Felixx

Felixx

My spoon is too big!

• 1,854 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:30 AM

I only drink regular German beer but also only on rare occasions xD Just not a fan of the taste of alcohol.

#15 VisitJoan

VisitJoan

I don't roll with the punches, I punch back

• 3,777 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 02:54 PM

I don't like alcohol. I didn't have a drop of it until I was 21 and then when I tried some it didn't taste very good. My mom and cousins like Spotted Cow and it isn't too hard to get because I live an hour south of Wisconsin.

#16 Songbird Rebel

Songbird Rebel

Songbird Rebel

• 399 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:54 PM

My mom and step-dad always tease me about how sweet/fruity drinks, such as Palm Bays are my 'signature drink' ever since I was 19. My family were at my step-dad's summer work party where they had a little bar set up. There was four different flavours of Palm Bay, and being young back then, I wanted to try all four flavours. To make a long story short, I've learn my limit of alcohol consumption the hard way... 

Other than that, I mostly drink non-alchoholic beverage such as tea (especially herbal or non-caffinated), water, soda, etc.

Edited by Songbird Rebel, 12 August 2017 - 09:59 PM.

#17 Weedanort

Weedanort

Jungle Inferno Hype!

• 6,342 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:23 AM

Rosé and Port wine are my baes <3

I used to like beer more, but now it's kinda meh

Vodka is always a solid option for getting wasted x)