Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
faemarch

Fifth Union Leader Introduced in Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross] JP

As of August 10th at 15:00 JST, ten new story quests have been added to the Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross]. These quests focus on a trip to the beach with the player and their friends and include the reveal of the anticipated fifth Union Leader--a girl, Strelitzia, whose fate has begun to move.

Footage and translations will be made available as soon as possible.

UPDATE 1: Untranslated footage, courtesy of Everglow, can be viewed below:

UPDATE 2: Translated footage is now available, courtesy of Everglow. It can be viewed below:

Click here to view the article

She gets to try on the glass slipper. That IS adorable!!

I can't wait to see the actual translations, I saw some tentative ones by now and if they're true, it's HIGHLY interesting stuff...

Why does she look like Asuna from SAO?

Peace!

Because she has long, orange hair? It's not exactly a rare color in Anime/Manga/Games and Asuna's hairstyle is very generic to boot... Not to mention that they're wearing it differently.

Other than that, it wasn't too unlikely that it would be someone new and a girl. It's the same setup as the previous Foretellers', which is good and I appreciate another female character, though I'd like so see her non-chibi artwork first and how she turns out overall.

Keytotruth has already translated the scenes on his twitter page.

You can see it here: https://twitter.com/Keytotruth/status/895536776487596032

So the 5th Union Leader is a girl with no friends dressed in white stalking someone who later ends up in a pocket dimension or something (?) and has their memories tampered with.

Probably reaching, but I'm getting some Naminé vibes here…

Also, Ven can't escape being the baby of the group. ^^

Hey look it's Futaba/Rikku!!! Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy/Persona crossover confirmed!!!

It's Sora's mom! lol jk

Actually you might be right. Maybe the MoM is actually female?! *cue dramatic music* lol no. Although I do get the sense that this chick could be Kairi's grandmother but from that perspective it would that mean there is a guy who she *you know what* happens which equals to a daughter which also equals to that daughter having a daughter and that daughter having a daughter named Kairi? O-O ok I think I confused myself lol.

What if Luxu passes on his Keyblade to Striletzia and she ends up being the Master to Xehanort and Eraqus? It could connect the bridge between the obsession with Xehanort's sigil, and the "traitor" of the "Fortellers". The girl does bear the sigil after all.

So, this is the 5th Union leader, huh? She certainly fits the adorable bill, and I love her hair! Her costume is also pretty classy! And have you all noticed? Blaine and Strelitzia's attires are pretty classy and stylish, ya know?

But anyways, I can't wait until we get to this part of the story in our version of Union X! Though that won't be for some time just yet! xD

So the 5th Union Leader is a girl with no friends dressed in white stalking someone who later ends up in a pocket dimension or something (?) and has their memories tampered with.

Probably reaching, but I'm getting some Naminé vibes here…

Also, Ven can't escape being the baby of the group. ^^

Oh my... I think I'm in love with this character even more now x3

Peace!