Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
GoL-Semi

(Spoilers/Speculation) Ventus origins

Wow...this is actually something that I hadn't thought about before! This could be a potential explanation as to why Ventus remains young, despite all the years that pass between X and BBS! It could be very plausible, and it could indeed be the reason why Xehanort chose to take him under his wing!

Not a bad theory! Kudos to you for thinking it up! :D

If he did open the door, he would possess power beyond belief and probably be one with Kingdom Hearts. He would have dominion over all of the Realm of Light. Citing another theory made on here, I would like to think this is some ancestor that goes by the same name, although i could end up being wrong.

If he did open the door, he would possess power beyond belief and probably be one with Kingdom Hearts. He would have dominion over all of the Realm of Light. Citing another theory made on here, I would like to think this is some ancestor that goes by the same name, although i could end up being wrong.

I respect ur theory but I highly doubt Nomura would have given them the same name

even if they were related and also we did see a lot of connections between trio's ( Riku is connected to terra and go/went through the struggle of battling the darkness in their hearts ) but we've never seen original KH characters that were related as father or mother and son or daughter, BUT seeing that all the foretellers have similarities with current keyblade weilders Invy and Aqua, Ava and Kairi, Aced and Terra, Gula and Sora, Ira and Riku this could also hint that u could be right and that they were today's keyblade weilders's ancestors but then again why would Nomura make ventus the only one that kept the same name?

we will either find out in kh3 or the conclusion of X (does anybody know how long that will go on?)

its a good theory but kowing nomura he will find a way to make it so complicated that we need a whole research squad to figure it out. It would be nice thoug if for once it would be this simpel. Question is what is soras reward gonna be?

Edited by Dustin Lübbers

we will either find out in kh3 or the conclusion of X (does anybody know how long that will go on?)

its a good theory but kowing nomura he will find a way to make it so complicated that we need a whole research squad to figure it out. It would be nice thoug if for once it would be this simpel. Question is what is soras reward gonna be?

It is said throughout KH1 that he will be the one to open the door to the light so i guess he's destined to open Kingdom Hearts if my theory about ventus is correct then I guess he will be granted the same gift but then again I could be completely wrong about this, but the 4th Xenahort report to me seems really relatable to the ventus (and vanitas) situation and would explain a lot. If I'm wrong then how would you guys think that he got from the X era to the BBS era? Edited by GoL-Semi