Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Masfett2

KHUX Will there be medals and avatar parts of toy story?

Since Toy Story is appearing in KH3, will there by chance be medals and avatar parts based off of toy story before KH3 is released next year. I know it's just wishful thinking but I like to see what you guys think, do you want to medals and avatar parts based off another Pixar property other than toy story let me know what you think.

I'm actually pretty sure once more worlds are being announced and once the release date comes closer (or gets announced), we might get more KH3 themed medals. It's a great promo and right now, they're probably still holding back since KH3 Sora just got distributed. Maybe we'll get something new every month or every few months or so.

Given that we've already gotten Kingdom Hearts III themed medals before, I don't see why we shouldn't get Toy Story medals, since we already know that world will be in Kingdom Hearts III! Honestly, it's all just a matter of time! I'm surprised there wasn't an event to celebrate the Toy Story world reveal the day we got the trailer! I would've thought we would've gotten Toy Story medals! But hey, we got that KHIII Sora medal, so that's something! :)