Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Finn and vigor

Theory: Is Ventus just a Replica/Puppet of the original Union Cross member Ventus?

Now your gonna think that I'm insane but I may have some sort of lead to how Ventus was alive back in the Xchi era of the KH timeline and still is today and oh boy if this is true then Nomura is one clever bastard. Now the theory I have cooked up is that I believe that Ventus is actually a Replica/Puppet of the original Ventus back in the Xchi Era meaning this whole time Ventus; the one and only Adorable Cinnamon Bun of the KH series was actually a replica of an ancient human being from who knows how long ago possibly created by Evan by Xehanorts orders. Again your gonna think I'm crazy but I do have some evidence towards this. Back in BBS Evan made a few replies towards Ventus such as {To Dillan} "Oh he's a special Case" and {To Ventus} "I have a feeling we are destined to cross paths again". Now it's not necessarily proof so to say BUT it does point suspicions towards Evan that he knew something about Ventus and maybe his past. This also points towards the possibility that Evan/Vexan may actually be a part of the 13 Seekers of Darkness and is still Loyal to Xehanort if this is proven that he may have had some connection to Xehanort finding Ventus and training him as his pupil (or so to say her was training a replica of the Ventus we see in UC). This would also be a better explanation as to why Ventus has not aged while sleeping in Castle Oblivion as it has been sort of proven that the replicas (mainly the Riku Replica) do not age as the Repliku still has the appearance of KH1 Riku in DDD (if that Black coat Riku was him in Monstro). I also do have a small belief that Blaine may have some connection to this theory as I do still believe he is Ienzo as he has made small contact with Ventus in BBS and they are both in the Union Cross group but then again this could be me stretching it WAY too far so I may be wrong but we'll know soon enough in 2018 (probably).

The idea in itself is very interesting, however it doesn't really add up with your proposed explanation. Even and Ventus seem to meet in Radiant Garden for the first time - and that is 4 years after Xehanort brought Ventus to the Land of Departure. If our current Ventus is a replica, it must've been created 4+ years before the story of BBS kicks in, 4+ years before we see Ventus and Even meet and 4+ years before Even ever gets to meet the future Apprentice Xehanort.

In that case, it would've made more sense for Even to catch on to Xehanort (and Braig). He would have recognized AX's research and thus recognized him as Xehanort.

Also, Even is a very dedicated researcher. He seems like the person who continues researching something once the thought materializes, ethics momentarily forgotten. I doubt that he would be able to hide his research 4+ years from Ansem and then on top of it, hide the new research done with AX for another additional year before Radiant Dawn falls to the Darkness.

Ventus not aging is a very curious thing, but on the other hand, he's a special case, too. He's not a Nobody because his heart didn't succumb to Darkness, so we can't compare him to the Nobodies that ages. He's most comparable to Kairi who lost her heart and lived on as a sleeping empty shell. She's only been in that state for maybe half a year or so, so we can't say for certain whether she aged during that time or no. Maybe the body is unable to age when the heart is gone (but still intact)?

Edited by Alja

I highly doubt that Even will be a Seeker of Darkness. He isn't even a Xehanort and never was. The only Xehanorts from the Original Org 13 are Xigbar, who was a Xehanort since BBS when he was whole as Braig and Isa who was a Xehanort since before even Days. We don't know much about him, but Isa's eye colour changing from his natural green to the goldish brown of Xehanort shows that Isa became a Xehanort somewhere between BBS and Days.

As for Ventus, the one we see in Ux is probably the one we see today. The events we see in Ux are just a dream right? And Ventus is sleeping. So it may be possible he entered the sleeping world of Ux. However, it may not be that simple. Nomura will no doubt complicate it.

Ventus not aging is a very curious thing, but on the other hand, he's a special case, too. He's not a Nobody because his heart didn't succumb to Darkness, so we can't compare him to the Nobodies that ages. He's most comparable to Kairi who lost her heart and lived on as a sleeping empty shell. She's only been in that state for maybe half a year or so, so we can't say for certain whether she aged during that time or no. Maybe the body is unable to age when the heart is gone (but still intact)?

As for Ventus, the one we see in Ux is probably the one we see today. The events we see in Ux are just a dream right? And Ventus is sleeping. So it may be possible he entered the sleeping world of Ux. However, it may not be that simple. Nomura will no doubt complicate it.

I'm under the belief that Ventus from Union X and Birth by Sleep are the same being. The question isn't how he got from the present to the past, it's how he got from the past to the present. In layman terms, an event occurred where Ventus jumped era's. The same situation may have also have happened to Blaine for him to become Ienzo.

This theory is a pretty solid one, but I solidly believe that Ventus in Union X is the very same Ventus that we know in love in the current timeline. My guess is that whatever unfolds in Union X ends in chaos, and Ventus somehow ends up being cast into the Realm Of Darkness! And remember that time flows differently in the Realm Of Darkness, so who knows how many years Ven could have been in there? During that time, he could've probably been driven mad, therefore losing his memories, and by the time he comes back to the Realm Of Light, we're in BBS times, when Xehanort decides to kick things into high gear!

I highly doubt that Even will be a Seeker of Darkness. He isn't even a Xehanort and never was. The only Xehanorts from the Original Org 13 are Xigbar, who was a Xehanort since BBS when he was whole as Braig and Isa who was a Xehanort since before even Days. We don't know much about him, but Isa's eye colour changing from his natural green to the goldish brown of Xehanort shows that Isa became a Xehanort somewhere between BBS and Days.

Well like I said it's just a theory a GAME THEOR (Ok I'll stop). but seriously I do believe Vexan/Evan may have had some hand with this proposal although i will admit, maybe saying he will be a seeker of darkness may be going a bit overboard. Maybe he was helping Xehanort in this plan but didn't end up becoming a SoD? Thinking about it now Young Xehanort did get one of the Radiant Garden rfe4sidents as SoD's (which was Isa) but ignored the others including Evan so my proposal is probably false in that regard. But I do strongly belive if this theory is true that Evan may have had some relevance to this and Ienzo may have also as well but again I may be getting too far lol.

I think there is only one Ventus my theory is that he will be the one to open Kingdom Hearts in the X era and i believe in the Xenahort's 4th Report (in BBS) he says "Whoever opens the door will be reborn as something far greater than human

Light and darkness are two sides of the same coin without darkness there is no light " the 2 sides of the same coin is obviously relatable to Ventus and Vanitas who used to be one, and also that part where it says tho whoever opens the door will be reborn as something far greater than human could also explain that Ventus opened the door in X era and was granted eternal youth or something but then again it's just a theory I dunno