Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jingilator

Does Sora REALLY need a hero costume for an Incredibles world?

Sora would be fine just the way he is, in my opinion. He's already a hero at heart, anyways. Wouldn't a superhero costume be over-designing him JUST a little? I mean, don't get me wrong; an Incredibles world would be pretty badass. But again, does Sora REALLY need to go superhero form for it?

Edited by lollygagger19

Yes he does. It's part of "keeping world order."

But there are literally more regular people there than superheroes. Again, giving Sora a superhero costume would just feel a bit forced. I could kind of understand it for Toy Story, but not Incredibles.

But there are literally more regular people there than superheroes. Again, giving Sora a superhero costume would just feel a bit forced. I could kind of understand it for Toy Story, but not Incredibles.

Yes, but, assuming Incredibles is even a world at all, Sora, Donald, and Goofy will be playing the role of heroes and as part of the way the world works, will need superhero suits.

Yes, but, assuming Incredibles is even a world at all, Sora, Donald, and Goofy will be playing the role of heroes and as part of the way the world works, will need superhero suits.

But they're already heroes at heart. Isn't that what REALLY matters? The fact that you're a hero at heart?

But they're already heroes at heart. Isn't that what REALLY matters? The fact that you're a hero at heart?

Of course that matters, but they have to fit in with the world order. The reason you wouldn't see the thirteen do so is because their goal is to take over the world order. There are laws that Keyblade wielders and any outside visitors to worlds they must abide by.

Edited by KingdomHearts3

Entering the world, they wouldnt have suits, but after meeting the team and their suit creators, if she sees them as heroes, towards then end of the world i can definitely see them getting suits. Not for the world order, but for fun, theyre technically heroes you know??