Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
XxUtopiaxX

The White Lotus: The Search for the Avatar (Roleplay)

Hey guys sign-ups and discussion can be found Here

Welcome to New Republic City!
This high-tech, futuristic, and booming city has become the "center" of the world.
With the advancements of elemental tech through vigorous research of scientists,
both benders and non-benders can live "equally" with power.

However.. no light is without darkness..

The world has been at war for 27 years with a group thought to be long gone..

The Red Lotus

For years since the fall of Zaheer, they have been building..
planning.. waiting..
During the chaos of Kuvira, they have amassed great power under everyone's noses, created their own country,
Captured and killed Avatar Korra shortly after her return from the Spirit World with Asami..
This threw the whole world into rage and from it,

Another Great War erupted from the volcanoes of peace

27 years later

There is still no Avatar in sight
The White Lotus is at war with the Red Lotus
The world, though advanced, is in a deeper hole that many realize.
We are the White Lotus
We must do our best to bring balance to this world.

Things you need to know!
----------------------------
- Each character created is currently a "master" in their respected skill from starting point.

- These are the events that transpired before the rise of next Avatar

- That's about it I think. If I think of something, I'll post it here.

Rules
----------------------------
1.) No Godmodding! I understand that scientifically, bending arts are OP. However, let's keep bending canon

2.) Let's keep it PG13 as it pertains to Romance

3.) No controlling another OC without the owner's permission

4.) All KH rules apply

5.) Have Fun!

23:35. A Red Lotus Laboratory. Some island close to New Republic City.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah and his team could be seen on a small mountain about a mile away from the target base. Noah took his binoculars and surveyed the area. Apparently, the lab was rather high-tech and had EM devices that could detect other technologies in the area that "weren't theirs". How the United Forces got this information was unknown to him. He was just doing his job.

Flashback

-------------

Noah walked into the meeting room. He was recently called here on some kind of "classified business". Noah was greeted by some of the higher officials that were commonly called "Elders" in the White Lotus. "Good morning," Noah bowed in respect. "Good morning Noah. We've been waiting for you. Take a seat," One of the Elders responded. With haste, Noah took his seat and the meeting began. Noah looked around to see all 10 Elders gathered around the circular meeting table. "Good morning gentlemen. Glad all of you could make it." Noah looked up to see a retired General Iroh enter the room with the newest United Forces General Melanie and some soldiers of the force. "Iroh! Glad to see you are doing well," One of the Elders, Juno, called towards him. Iroh nodded in response. General Mel (short for Melanie) sighed. "Now that the formalities are out of the way, let us move on to the situation at hand," She said.

Almost instantly, the room grew dark and the ceiling revealed a hologram projector 

"We recently have intel of a Red Lotus Laboratory not too far from New Republic City. Apparently, they are researching a certain "weapon" that could, if we turn a blind eye to it, could set this war in their favor," General Mel announced. A clutter of conversation erupted from the unsettling news. This even peaked Noah's interest. "And how would we deal with this "threat"?" One of the Elders, Jeong II, asked. General Mel turned to Elder Jeong II. "I'm glad you asked," she replied, then turning her head to address everyone. "We are all first going to appoint a team for espionage. Getting even a sample of the technology would be a plus. However, this mission is nearly impossible to return from, as they have the entire island locked down with EM detection devices and airtight security. We not only have to send this team in an area with no technology, but there would be no way to contact them," General Mel responded. "Why that sounds preposterous! It's like sending a sheep to the slaughter!" Elder Jeong II argued. "Yes for a normal master. However, we have a solution," General Mel cleared her throat and nodded to Iroh. Iroh nodded back and faced the assembly. "We have be doing extensive research on the best masters of an element or skill. We have found that most of these skillful persons already exist within the White Lotus. Therefore, we present to you all a compiled list of nothing but the best of the best in the White Lotus and plan on sending all to investigate this possible threat," Iroh announced. While Iroh spoke, General Mel had nodded to one of her soldiers to hand each Elder a list. 

- Master Noah - An member of the Dai Li at a young age and reflexes just as good as the Legendary Toph's. Though not a metalbender, he is no stranger when fighting on metal, being able to fight benders without the use of bending. We suspect he may have Seismic Sense. However, it is not yet confirmed.

- Master Darya - A waterbending prodigy with the rare skill of manipulating plant life. Beautiful, graceful, and skill said to closely rival even master Pakku himself at only 23.

- Master Dalian - This one we've been watching for a while now. Born in New Republic City. She is part of the Liu family, a well-renown group of people. She's masterful with both Firebending and swordplay, being able to easily defeating her parents and other benders of the same discipline. People call her the "Chuck Norris" (yeah he's alive in Avatar xD) of Firebending.

- Master Aang - Though the Airbending nation has been reborn thanks to Tenzin, there hasn't been anyone with such natural talent of Airbending than this Airbender since the time of Zaheer. With the agility and maneuverability of an Airbender, drive of a Firebender, serenity of a Waterbender, and the stillness of an Earthbender, we like to call this guy Aang 2.0.

"We would like Master Noah, with extensive experience in stealth, to lead this small team." The room was silent for a minute. Noah was in a state of shock. He was elected to take part in a near-impossible mission. On top of that, he was to LEAD them. Finally, Noah stood up and bowed at General Mel.

"I am humbled. If it's for the good of this city, I will go and come back with my team, alive..."

End Flashback

"Alright team, one on the left and one on the right guarding the outer front gate, three Mecha Suits guarding the outer perimeter, and two in the watchtower," Noah reported to his team. A group of members he'd never seen or gotten to know, but he'd have to trust them if they were to get back alive.

(Sorry the flashback is too long)

Edited by XxUtopiaxX

23:36

=A small mountain away from a Red Lotus Base=

Dalian 

"Me and someone else can take the guys in the mecha suits...if I am lucky I can break down their suits by burning the metal." Dalian turned her head to the boy she only knew as "Master Noah". 

Being younger than the others, and one of the only master fire benders out of White Lotus, Dalian wanted to impress the other masters as much as she possibly could, but not over do herself. She knew she could not fight three Red Lotos guards in mecha suits by herself, so it was best to get help from one of the other members of their little group. 

"It would be probably best if an air bender and a water bender could get the watchtower guards...but that is just my advice." Dalian cautiously stood up, adjusting her collar and pulling her two hook swords from their sheaths that were attached to her waist, her hands slowly heating the swords with a faint glow.

"Does that sound okay, Master Noah?" she asked actually a little concerned if it was a bad or good idea. 

-Darya-

Darya had never met any of these people. She didn't even knew how they looked like or were. Yet they were all working for the same goal and under the same banner. Even with doubts...trust would be crucial for all of them to make it out of this alive. "This island is a playground for me! I can immobilize the mechas by overwhelming them with the local plant life, long enough for two of you to strike them down without having to worry on them stepping on you. Does that sound good to you, Master Dalian?" Darya offered, her voice cheerful and happy despite the situation at hand. She hid in the shadows, just out of sight as she watched the mechas watching over. It would require lots of concentration of course, but something as simple as these types of plants would be easier than most. "I heard we have an Airbender in the group, I believe it'll be easier for them to reach the watch towers. You know, flying and all. But that's just me! Oh yeah, waiting for your approval, Master Noah." Darya said, her hands outstretched as she could feel as the grass began to expand, the small flowers bending to her will as they sneaked closer to the mechas, ready to strike upon the order.

-Zale-

"I can't figure why can't I just, you know, get surgery or take a pill or something."

Zale chuckled. "Be my guest. But right now, despite all of the technology available, there is nothing that heals physical injury like waterbending healing. Without scaring may I add." Zale said as the water glowed under his hands, healing the man's burns with ease. He looked up, watching as the scientists recorded and scanned the healing session. To replicate the power of chi and waterbending to the non-bending masses would provide a much welcomed advantage. Nothing was yet to even come close to replicate it, but they were trying every day, and Zale was more than willing to provide what they needed. Soon the man's skin was as good as new, and Zale bended the water back into the sink. "How does it feel?" Zale asked. "It feels better than ever! Thanks!" The soldier chimed. Zale nodded, looking up at the scientists behind the glass. "Did you get enough data?" Zale asked. The scientists gave thumbs up.

"Well, I could take out those watchtowers myself one of two ways. I could either glide down and knock them out, or I could blind them by bringing down some clouds and blocking their view." Aang said, sitting next to Darya, meditating with his staff on his lap. "Just let me know which you would prefer." He didn't know any of these other masters, but was confidant they knew what they were doing, they were fellow masters, after all.

Edited by Azure Flame

-Noire-

Sweat beaded down Noire's tied back ponytailed silver hair, soaked from the radiating heat from the vents that snaked around the structure of the laboratory. The old school ways were indeed the best in these cases. Setting off any bad alarms with signals from tech would be disastrous.

Noire tried his best to swindle the woman who guarded the entrance of the lab, but to no avail as she shot at him with some heavy artillery machine gun loaded with hardened earth bullets.

Not the best rejection he'd had in a while.

His sore body struggled throughout the vents, and the lack of weapons on him in a suspicious place... Well that was rather unnerving. But necessary.

Noire stopped short. He swore he heard... Some sort of breathing. Possibly chatter. The heat rose, making the ambient air unbearable for him. Noire sped his breaths, making them lighter in the hopes of avoiding detection as he pressed his ear again the cold played metal.

Edited by Clouded Sun

Noah placed a hand on his chin to think. This was a mission of infiltration, not attrition. Choosing the path of least resistance was the best option the team had at the moment, as they were both outnumbered and had the home-terrain disadvantage. On top of that, they had no technology. The element of surprise was the only thing they had. 

Noah first looked at Dalian. "Master Dalian, I believe it isn't best that you use your fire here. We need to use every advantage the night has to offer us. Your flames will only light the place up," Noah responded. With that, Noah touched the ground to get a better view of the area. He looked for every nook and cranny they could possibly use, but to no avail. This was going to have to be a swift, one coordinated attack. "Okay, I have a plan," Noah said.

"Master Aang will fly down from his glider and blast the two watchguards in the tower. This will shut down any calls for help temporarily. Right after this, Master Darya will entrap the mecha suits in the weeds next to their patrol boundaries. Apparently they've been patrolling together, so that will be a piece of cake," Noah pointed to the weeds he sensed earlier.

"Then I and Dalian will take care of the two guards on the bottom. Since the door is shut, we'll have to find some way to hack it. Unless Dalian could superheat her swords and slice our way through from the back," Noah continued.

"Sounds good?"

Edited by XxUtopiaxX

Aang thought about it for a little while and said "I am not opposed to the plan. As for how we can get in, once we get rid of the guards, I can leave my body and do some recon inside, maybe find out how they are opened. However, while I am doing this, my body will be completely defenseless."

"Astral Projection," Noah summarized. He'd only heard about it in stories of Jinora and her fight with the Avatar. However, he'd never seen it in person. Noah took a couple seconds to contemplate the idea. "Your body will be defenseless, which will be an issue. Splitting up in an area we no nothing about is rather dangerous," Noah replied. "Unless someone will guard your body while a couple of us infiltrate, we can't do it. However, if someone will volunteer, then you could make our search much easier," Noah replied to Master Aang.

The Red Lotus

------------------

"Well, well, well," A long silver-haired figure walked inside the operation room Zale was inside. "The White Mage saves the day again huh?" The man teases. His codename was Raiden. He was a close friend and colleague of Zale. "Oye, Priest, lemme talk to you outside," Raiden pointed to the door.

-Darya-

"I can watch over him!" Darya volunteered as she raised her hand, even though they really couldn't see her. "After I'm done tying the mechas down I'll stick around and keep watch over Aang. Noah and Dalian can sneak in or something while Aang provides them with a route." Darya said as she looked over to Aang, giving him a gentle pat on his shoulder and a thumbs up. "Don't worry, I'll keep you safe. Nothing will get past me alive." She assured, looking back up at the base. "I'll go right after you after I deal with the mechas. Ready when you are."

-Zale-

Zale hummed as he looked up at Raiden. By this point the teasing was merely playful. Though at first he was quick to get angry, at this point he would simply chuckle in response. "If I don't save it, who will?" Zale said, extending his arms dramatically as he walked over to Raiden. "Give me a talk? What kind of trouble did I get into this time?" Zale joked, following Raiden out the door to the outside. For a single moment, he hesitated, his eyes glancing up and around the room. For a moment he felt something...off. But he shrugged it off, figuring it was just his mind playing tricks on him after being within this facility for so long. He stepped outside, enjoying the warmth from the natural temperature. "What you need to talk about? You seem...anxious."

Dalian

Can't use her fire here? In risk of lighting the place up? This put a rather rude look on Dalian's face as she looked at Noah, holding herself back from mocking him. 

"I would be able to super heat my swords if it didn't bring so much attention." she said quietly, more in direction to Noah. 

Looking to Aang and then to Darya, she took a deep breath and channeled the head from her swords back into her body. 

"Look after him Master Darya, we shouldn't be that long sneaking in." Dalian then assured. 

"Please, no hostility Master Dalian, I'm sure Master Noah didn't mean to offend." Aang said, getting to his feet and grabbing his staff, tapping the end on the ground. Out of the sides of the staff came wings, the staff becoming a glider. "Just give the word and I'll take care of the towers."

Noah sensed the feeling of hostility towards Dalian. He wasn't used to leading such a diverse group of benders. "My apologies if I've said something offensive," Noah responded. He had to make this apology quick and apologize properly later - if there was a later.

Noah looked towards everyone else. "We are all set. Once Master Aang makes his move, everyone else will follow suit," Noah looked towards Aang, who was already to start moving. "We'll follow your lead," Noah said.

"Begin Operation"

-------------------------

"Aren't I always so fidgety?" Raiden replied stepping outside the operation room. He started pacing back and forth. They were the only two "special benders" and masters currently in the base. "Well, you caught me. I am kind of anxious," Raiden stopped pacing. The two katanas on his back clanked against its holster. "About this.... technology we've researched. I've been thinking quite a lot about it," Raiden paused.

"I just would like your thoughts on it."

"Roger that." he said, hopping off the cliff, silently gliding down to the first watchtower, dropping down from his glider to land in the watchtower. The guard turned around, seeing Aang and said "What the!?" Then Aang blew him off the edge with a gust of wind. He then hopped off the edge onto his glider, which made it's way around. However, this time he was surfing the air on top of the glider, making his way to the second watchtower. He hopped off the glider, grabbing the end and swinging it like a fan, knocking the guard off before landing in the watchtower, waiving to the others to let them know it was set.

-Darya-

Darya watched Aang take the enemies down with ease. At his signal Darya chuckled, jumping out from her hiding spot as she crawled among the shadows, following towards the path of the upcoming mechas. As predicted, they all walked in tendon upon the path, keeping watch from all sides for anything suspicious. "Just have to stay out of sight, right, no problem at all." Darya whispered as she took a deep breath. Phase begin. She stood on her feet, reaching out as she moved the water within the grass and weeds below, expanding them as she wrapped them around the feet of the mechas, pulling them down like snakes. The mechas quickly looked around, trying to pull themselves away from the weeds. Their distraction provided Darya the chance to move forward, dancing as she reached for all of the wild plant life around her and began to wrap them around the mechas like snakes, suddenly tying them together as she heard the metal cling against one another. She aimed for the weak points, the stray strands reaching into every opening to restrict the mechas movements by clogging their machinery from the inside. Finally she reached out to the trees surrounding the area, absorbing all of their water, leaving them dry and dead as the leaves crumbled and turned to dust, the wood becoming fragile. She wrapped the water around the mechas in a sphere, leaving their heads above the water before freezing them against the ground beneath. They'll be needing lots of equipment to be able to get these suckers out. Still operational it should be a while for anyone to notice something was up. "Heading towards Aang now." Darya said, hurrying over to the tower. Once she reached the wall she reached into her water reserve, bending water to her hands before freezing them in the shape of two ice hooks. "On my way, Aang." Darya said, spinning the ice hooks in her hands momentarily before beginning to climb the wall upwards towards the top.

-Zale-

Zale looked back at the facility for a moment, thinking over the question. "It's worrying in a way, isn't it?" Zale began. "Long ago those who could bend were the ultimate walking weapon, controlling their respective elements, the avatar being like a god among men. Non-benders both feared and respected them. But with all of this new technology and advancement, including the ones in this lab...non-benders have become equally as lethal as us, if not even more. We're no longer as special as we were once long ago. You can kill an unsuspecting avatar with a bullet through the head with ease." Zale sighed, resting his hands in the pockets of his tunic. "Now the technology that we have been attempting to do, to recreate the bending abilities included. It's beyond dangerous. Machines don't have the same limits as humans do. They can go further than we can, be more dangerous. To imagine a machine able to copy waterbending abilities and causing a tsunami against the unsuspecting enemies without the need of a full moon. To be honest with you, I'm terrified of what we will end up creating. It can either bring world Peace or create a world war. I fear that our goal will be twisted into something uncontrollable. But there is not much we can do, is there? We are mere pawns following orders. We can only hope that it doesn't turn out as bad as the worst case scenario offers, or risk us having to choose between our morals and our duty as members."

The murmuring ceased. Noire's ear pressed against the vent opening, but the gentle humming of heat created no element into which he could decipher the words said below. Peeking through the vent, the second option, showed much more promise.

A scientist remained, scribbling some notes into a pad before getting ready to leave the room. Noire studied the man — thirty years of age possibly, frail and perhaps inept in combat. Noire's decision was made. Carefully, he hooked his thumb onto the open areas of the vent, pulling it up towards his chest, then attempting to snake his slim body on the ways below.

A loud thud came as Noire dropped on his butt right down below. The scientist whirled around, Noire already on his way up.

"You—!" He tried to shout, but Noire in a blinding flash already covered his face with scented cloth. The scientist's consciousness began to seep away, as he held the man from behind amid the clawing and thrashing the man tried to do. Noire whispered, softly into his ear "I admire your struggle, but I only ask a couple things from you. It'll be over soon." Soon enough, his body started becoming limp, and Noire squat down, laying him out on the floor.

Picking up the clipboard the scientist hurled desperately earlier, Noire read in scribbled words:

RS 202

EX - 02132 TEST - 88562

AB 9:47:

Appropriated materials collected. Syringe created through the PRODUCTIONS department

AB 9:50

Syringe stored into file RS-202. Side effects testing unclear. Will conduct at 12:59

AB 13:12

Syringe testing successful. No major side effects apparent.

AB 14:21

Patient arrived for waterbending healing. Conducting observation.

AB 14:50

Waterbending healing complete. Necessary element for healing missing in formula in syringe. Reporting to RESOURCES departme~

The last sentence trailed off from when Noire attacked him. Noire's conclusion about this Red Lotus was unclear. From the clipboard, it seemed the Lotus looked to restore power not given to people by natural land, or even further, power given to people whose lands were non inclusive of certain elements of bending. Replicating waterbending healing seemed fantastic, as it could probably be a well sought out material for commerce to everyone but, and perhaps including waterbending tribes themselves.

Noire wanted more answers. Bending down towards the scientist, Noire murmured "My deepest apologies..." and stripped the scientist of his lab attire, leaving the poor man declothed and unconscious.

Dressing in the coat, Noire exclaimed to himself "Well, it's always said that a woman loves an intelligent man..." And after slipping on a pair of goggles, he pushed out on the doors to the room.

Edited by Clouded Sun

-Darya-

Darya climbed up to the top of the tower, pulling herself over the edge. "Got it." Darya said, quickly melting her ice hooks and returning the water back into her canister for later use. She let them open, however, just in case she needed to defend and attack. "Ok guys! I'm with Aang. I'll keep watch over him while he goes on a spiritual recon." Darya said with a smile, nudging at Aang slightly. "Don't worry. I'll keep you safe. Safety to your physical body will be my priority. Not like they can get up here that quickly without making noise anyways." Darya said as she stepped around, looking at the perimeter from the vantage point. "Such a pretty view, too." Darya hummed as she turned over to Aang. "Whenever you're ready." Darya said, giving him thumbs up. They were suppose to find this weapon of sorts, but neither of them had any idea what it was, or how it looked like. But if anyone could find a path to it, maybe Aang could. So far, this whole teamwork thing was turning out pretty nicely!

(My apologies for my absence. I should be back in North America on Saturday.)

With Master Darya and Aang's moves, the operation began. Noah looked at Master Dalian. "Let's go," Noah whispered. They only had a limited amount of time now to get in and out with the time starting at the immobilization of the outer wall security. Noah slid down the mountain with his earthbending, creating a path Dalian can slide down with ease, and sprinted towards the wall.

Raiden

---------

Raiden continued his pacing. "Yes. And this "Super Weapon" the higher-ups speak of will be a step further than even guns," Raiden continued. This world has become so diverse, bending had little to no meaning at all. When it all comes down to it, what will people like them do? Both Raiden and Zale were in the special forces because of their skill and talent in bending. Raiden shook his head of the thoughts. "Anyway there was something I need to show you... Er.. more like a secret project that passed testing recently..." Raiden trailed off. He heard something going on in the emergency room.

Raiden took a quick glance at Zale and pointed to the door. He then put up 3 fingers. That meant in "3", we'll bust through the doors.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Alright, looks like things are going smoothly." Aang said.  "Just remember Master Darya, I'm trusting you with my life here."  He breathed in deeply, then exhaled, closing his eyes and meditating.  He could feel his spirit leave his body and looked around to get his bearings.  It was always a little disorienting at first, leaving his body like that.  He could see himself, with Darya standing over him, then he glided down towards the entrance, passing through like it wasn't even there.

(No worries! I just got back to Texas myself 24 hours ago!)

-Darya-

"I know." Darya as she watched Aang meditate. This was pretty cool, in her opinion. She had never witnessed spiritual travel before. Though she couldn't really physically see it...she could definitely imagine how weird it must feel for Aang. "Cool." Darya said. She bent her canisters of water. They were big enough an carried enough water for her to handle herself, even though she could easily take water from her environment whenever she saw the chance for it. She bent the water around Aang, creating a force field, a shield that surrounded him but had a single circular opening on the top for the sake of oxygen and warmth. With a snap, she froze the water, creating a wall of ice surrounding Aang save the hole on the top. If anything took them by surprise, the wall would keep him save. She then took out her dual swords, spinning them in her hands as she stood besides Aang, casually walking around him to keep watch of every space and movement that might show up. "This is pretty cool. I've never been in such a high stakes mission thingy magig. This is way better than helping with bouquets!" Darya hummed, smiling cheerfully as she kept watch.

-Zale-

Zale listened to Raiden, understanding his concern as he nodded. He was intrigued by the suggestion of showing him this super secret project, one he didn't know about, which wasn't surprising. He wasn't a scientist or engineer, and was always tasked with instead being a doctor's assistant in the emergency medical area. He was about to ask something, when the noise brought his attention to it as well. It was coming from inside...too much noise for the part of the lab they were in. He nodded at Raiden's signal, opening up his canisters to get ready. At the reverse count of one, the two of them burst back into the building, ready to fight. However they were instead met with silence, the only thing still moving being the doors as they gently swung back into place. Zale hurried to the doors, taking a look out into the hall, only to be greeted by multiple staff walking back and forth, all in uniform. He returned, stepping back into the room, where from a new given angle, he saw the naked scientist laying down on the floor. He hurried over, kneeling down to him. "No bruises, no outside injuries...but still breathing." Zale said, looking down at him, back to the door, and then back at Raiden, his eyes narrowing. "We have an intruder on the lose, and he's dressed as one of us."

Dalian slid down the path Noah had made with ease, following closely behind the earth bender and twisting her hook swords in her hands, them faintly beginning to glow as she began to heat them up. Outer wall security. That is what they were focusing on. The two guards looked ahead, noticing the faint glow from Dalian's swords as she and Noah approached at a quick pacing. 

"Excuse me." she spoke up, leaping into one of the guard's ways as he raised his arm, probably ready to throw an attack at her, but with just the hit of one of her swords, the heat burned him, her gleefully transferring her bending out through her sword, and with the guard calling out in pain, she leaped up and kicked him over with a hard foot to the face, hitting the guards head with her hook sword for extra precaution, making sure the man was unconscious before rushing over to the metal door now blocking their path. 

"Noah, handle the other!" she called out to him, her hook swords glowing hot once again as she began to slice through the metal door, hoping to gain entrance...and once she did manage to leave a hole in the door, she'd have to be prepared for what was behind it. 

This attire... is nothing close to stylish.

Noire strolled through the laboratory, in the wave and clusters of scientists of the Red Lotus, their emblem inscribed every five yards or so of the building.

Noire needed a plan, and he needed one fast. Perhaps he should leave while he can, while the commotion is still, but perhaps there was more valuable information at stake. Why was there such a clashing stigma between the Red Lotus and White Lotus? This war has gone far too long... It was time to end it however small.

The only issue would be which side were the lesser of two evils.

The Avatar... One had been long gone for decades. People always looked to him as a symbol of hope, respected for his power influence and knowledge. There were few who'd dare directly challenge the Avatar himself.

Noire's thoughts came to an abrupt end when he heard a huge thump through the doors of the laboratory. People peered up in curiosity, but quickly resumed their duties at the sight of the two men that entered. Although they possessed weapons, no one seemed to feel threatened. Red Lotus army men, Noire concluded. Hurriedly, they rushed towards the room where Noire encountered the man.

Shit! the noise almost escaped from his lips, but in restraint to feel natural, he added "My my, what a ruckus".

Noire moved forward to escape, but soon enough down the hall, another huge thump was heard, followed by distant screams of pain. A security breach.

White Lotus, possibly?

Perfect timing Noire sighed. The conflict would make it even harder to escape. Scientists were already flailing in a panic, attempting to save their data and send it as quickly as possible back to their headquarters, while many guards scrambled to equip themselves with heavy artillery. This would definitely be a mess...

Edited by Clouded Sun

(Got caught up with financial aid and registration D:)

Raiden
---------
"Tch. Guess our conversation will have to wait," Raiden said. The alarm for a security breech rang off. What could have possibly could've infiltrated this base. No, the question should rather be, "WHO would be so crazy to do so?" No matters. Raiden pulled his swords out. "You go after the intruder. I will check outside," Raiden told Zale. With that, he rushed towards the gate. No one can get their hands on this technology. And he will guard it with his life.

Noah
---------
"I'm on it!" Noah shouted. He rolled to dodge an incoming fireball and retaliated with a sweep, splashing a giant blob of mud at the other guard. Noah then entrapped both guards into a hole he created in the ground. "All taken care of," Noah dusted his hands and regrouped with Dalian. "Let's do this," Noah said. However, as he said that, the alarms sounded as if there was already a security breech. Dammit, Noah thought. Whoever was already in there, was clearly causing a ruckus. This could blow their cover. Wait. No. He quickly recollected his thoughts. "We'll just use this to get what we need," Noah said. However, this operation had to be even faster.

Noah found a plasma knife on the floor. Perhaps one of the guards dropped it earlier. Nevertheless, Noah made sure to pick it up. It could be useful in the future.

"Let's do this."

-Darya-

Darya heard the alarm, a frown appearing on her features. "Well, so much for the element of surprise." Darya complained, looking around as she got ready for anything. "We better get what we came for and book it before we have to fight the entire base worth of Red Lotus. I hope you find it soon, Aang." Darya said, looking down at Aang with a tinge of worry. She didn't doubt her skill. She was amazing! She knew that much. But still...she hoped to get out of this alive. Not in a body bag. "Let's hope no one comes up here, otherwise I might have to build myself a little ice castle until we're ready to leave."

-Zale-

Zale watched as Raiden ran off. Zale would go after the intruder, you know, the same guy who had stolen an entire uniform and was now blending with their own employees. Oh wonderful. Zale stepped out of the room into the hall once more, soon greeted by guards. Zale was quick to bark out orders. "We have an intruder dressed as one of the scientist. No one gets in, and no one gets out. Everyone is to show identification. If anyone is acting suspicious, or lacks identification, detain them and call for back up." Zale ordered, soldiers nodding and hurrying around to get going after the intruder. Was this guy alone? It seemed so. But they had to be cautious. "How am I going to find this guy." Zale huffed, and so he began to hurry down the halls, looking for anyone unusual or strange. They had limited time to find this guy or else everything they had worked so hard for was going to be screwed up in a matter of seconds.

Noire kept calm. Chill, and relaxed - that's just his way. No matter if the guards, increasing in number, stood rigidly pointing their weapons towards the cluster of scientists - and himself.

That's a lie. He was freaking out inside.

But when it called for it, he stayed quiet. Tch! Should I let myself get caught? Should I let them catch me? Surely they've already been onto me. Agh, dammit. Thoughts ran through his head like a tornado in a hurricane.

To Noire's surprise, however, many of the scientists were oddly frantic. One argued to a guard "Sir, there is a secourity breach! What kind of force is out there to infiltrate our base? Sure, if someone stole the information it would mean dude concequences, but even moreso if all this work had to be destroyed! We must send what we have to base at once!" The guard pushed him aside, grunting "Out of the way, general's orders!"

Another man shuffled nervously, while a woman tried to calm him. Others freaked out about their work not getting done. So Noire remained quiet. Something might happen, maybe the intruders might barge into the room he was in. Either way, he had to plan his next move, so he waited.