Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

KHUX A Question About Story Progress! :o

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So then, as you all know, we recently got the latest update for Kingdom Hearts Union X, and among many things, one of the little quirks the update gave is that we now have percentages on missions, ya know, indicating the completion rate of each individual mission category. I noticed that for story missions, (At least up to what I've played, which is up to Mission 640, if I'm not mistaken.) the percentage is at 43%! Taking this into account, does this mean that we can use this percentage count to more or less guess when the story of Union X will come to its end? Because at 43%, it seems as though within two months or so, we'll have passed 50% of the content! So if we go by this, then that means the story of Union X could very well end by January or February next year, or at the very least reach an 85% of completion!

I don't know, it's just something curious, what do you all think about it?

I'm only at 580, but I'm 53% done. Pretty sure percentage is just based on current amount of story quests and how many Mickey Heads you've filled in. I believe it includes Proud Mode but I haven't done any of those.

Confirmed. I'm on quest 640 and my progress is at 63%. The percentage encompasses how many quests you've done as well as how many Mickey heads you fill in.

As for if that points to when the story will end, given the trajectory so far, it looks like it might end right around when KHIII releases. (Mid-late 2018)

Edited by Kaweebo

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So then, as you all know, we recently got the latest update for Kingdom Hearts Union X, and among many things, one of the little quirks the update gave is that we now have percentages on missions, ya know, indicating the completion rate of each individual mission category. I noticed that for story missions, (At least up to what I've played, which is up to Mission 640, if I'm not mistaken.) the percentage is at 43%! Taking this into account, does this mean that we can use this percentage count to more or less guess when the story of Union X will come to its end? Because at 43%, it seems as though within two months or so, we'll have passed 50% of the content! So if we go by this, then that means the story of Union X could very well end by January or February next year, or at the very least reach an 85% of completion!

I don't know, it's just something curious, what do you all think about it?

Even though it would be nice to know how far the story has gone, the percentage is related to how many mickeys you have.

For example, I have 99% of completion in story mode. On the normal quests I have all Mickeys, while on proud mode, I'm missing around 30 Mickeys.

So I'm pretty sure it's related to Mickeys more than it's to how far the story has gone.

It's literally just how much percentage of the quests available have you completed so far, by the time more quests are added that margin will change. The story is nowhere near done yet, at least not as far as we know. Pretty sure it's built to keep us going until KH3 is closer to release.

On the same note, do VIP missions count towards the Special mission percentage? I hang around the ~80% mark but can't seem to get any further

That, I do not know, since I don't purchase the Weekly Jewel Extravaganza, and therefore, I have no access to the VIP quests, ya know?