Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

KHCoM I NEED HELP! RANDOM JOKER FOR RIKU! X_X

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So then, I've been playing 1.5+2.5 ReMix, and I'm currently working on Platinuming Re:CoM, and I only need 8 more trophies to do so! One of said trophies is Card Master Riku, but I am still one card away from getting that trophy, and the card I'm missing is the Random Joker! I already got it on Sora's Story, but it's been impossible trying to get it on Riku's story! I already have Riku at Level 99, and I still haven't gotten the Random Joker! What can I do to at least increase my chances of getting this card? Because earlier today I spent a whole hour and thirty minutes battling Heartless to get that darn card, and nothing! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

This is proving to be quite the nightmare! Does anyone know how I can be able to get the Random Joker for Riku, and if there's any world where it's easier to get it from? Because this is driving me nuts! X_X

Sadly... it´s random. So try to be patient, it will come out anytime soon. 

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So then, I've been playing 1.5+2.5 ReMix, and I'm currently working on Platinuming Re:CoM, and I only need 8 more trophies to do so! One of said trophies is Card Master Riku, but I am still one card away from getting that trophy, and the card I'm missing is the Random Joker! I already got it on Sora's Story, but it's been impossible trying to get it on Riku's story! I already have Riku at Level 99, and I still haven't gotten the Random Joker! What can I do to at least increase my chances of getting this card? Because earlier today I spent a whole hour and thirty minutes battling Heartless to get that darn card, and nothing! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

This is proving to be quite the nightmare! Does anyone know how I can be able to get the Random Joker for Riku, and if there's any world where it's easier to get it from? Because this is driving me nuts! X_X

It's totally random, just make sure you haven't reach max cards on your possession and it should drop eventually.

Sadly... it´s random. So try to be patient, it will come out anytime soon. 

I am normally a patient man, but my patience is starting to run thin, and this card is making sure it takes a heck of a long time to appear! X_X

It's totally random, just make sure you haven't reach max cards on your possession and it should drop eventually.

Yeah, I always make sure to make space for new Map Cards, so that way I'm never maxed out. So hopefully I'll get the Random Joker sooner rather than later!

It's called Random Joker for a reason. xD But yeah, just keep grinding and it should drop eventually :) I sometimes wished a type of Lucky Lucky ability existed in CoM/Re:CoM haha would have made things a lot easier.

Peace!

Jeez, I know what you mean! Well, if you think about it, the Looming/Teeming/Almighty Darkness rooms serve as a sort of Lucky Lucky type of ability, since they increase the chances of Enemy Cards dropping! But sadly, it doesn't increase the chance of a Random Joker appearing! x_X

Already 99 that's weird well you need to have the skills to get it :).

Yeah, I just need to keep fighting...and fighting...and did I mention fighting? xD

The funny thing is that I got the card with Sora when I wasn't even intending to add the card to the collection, but with Riku, it's become impossible! xD