Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Red Mage Cole

Good to be here!

Hello; I'm Cole! I'm here as per an invite by a friend, I came to the forums for a chance to be able to roleplay with fellow KH fans as well as show my own roleplay that I have going! I hope that I can be a valuable member beyond roleplaying one day!  :smile: (Wow it's been so long since I've seen this specific brand of emoji, huh.)

Hello; I'm Cole! I'm here as per an invite by a friend, I came to the forums for a chance to be able to roleplay with fellow KH fans as well as show my own roleplay that I have going! I hope that I can be a valuable member beyond roleplaying one day! :smile: (Wow it's been so long since I've seen this specific brand of emoji, huh.)

THAT FRIEND IS ME HEY

also welcome <3

THAT FRIEND IS ME HEY

also welcome <3

(Of course it's you Aqua, it's always you who bring in the new friends to new sites! :P)

Anyways, I am just going to call you Cole or Red either one since you name is too long for me to put it down every time I would talk to you. So my name is WakingDawn96, and I am sort of Aqua's Ventus so if you are friend of Aqua's, you are already a friend of mine! I also like to RP and just be random on this site, but also give my viewpoints on somethings. So I am just basically a normal user who likes to RP. I would love to one day work with you on an RP, since that seems like it would be awesome! If you ever need anything, or need someone to talk to about anything really, as long as it's not politics and religion related, just send me a Private Message and I will get back to you. I am always here and when I'm not, I usually come back later in the day. So yeah, hope to see you around and welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need anything, give me a shout-out! :)

Welcome Cole, to the wonderful world of (Disney!) KH13.com! I'm glad you decided to join us! I'm sure you'll feel right at home roleplaying, and enjoying the site for its Kingdom Hearts awesomeness as well! Be sure to enjoy yourself and make yourself at home!

So then, as with all newcomers, my pet bunny here shall devour your soul! :3

(\_/)

(._.)

c(")(")

Hey, Cole!  Hope that you enjoy it here on KH13. : )  Perhaps we'll get the chance to RP together at some point in time.  We certainly need new players in that section.  I too am a friend of Aqua's, so I'm sure that we'll get along splendidly!

Take care, and I look forward to seeing you around.