Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Finn and vigor

KHUX Will the KH Xchi storyline continue even after KH3's release?

I've been thinking lately about the future of KHXchi will be like after KH3 and i think it will still live on even after KH3s release. I feel like now that we know when KH3 will be releasing that it would be hard for Square to jumble all the Xchi lore into union cross (if we're going by the assumption on how long story updates get added onto the App). Besides i believe the Master Of Masters will be the next villain for the next Saga of Kingdom Hearts so maybe the Union Cross App will be used as a bridge between KH3 and KH4? (I think that would be better than another Side Game inbetween the next games anyway). What are you're thoughts though? Do you think Union Cross will still continue after KH3 o will it end before it's release?

I think it would continue until the release of KH4 and then, the Fairytale saga will begin eith MoM as main villain... and I hope it will be the last saga. It would be ridiculous if there exist someone even more powerful and important than MoM. And a final battle between Sora with the No Name keyblade and MoM with the X-Blade at the top of the roof of the castle in Daybreak Town it would be the top of the top for Kingdom Hearts, and the best possible ending

Edited by The Key of the Brain

Kingdom Hearts Union x is just a tie in game that is connected to Kingdom Hearts 3. I doubt it will continue after Kingdom Hearts 3 release. Honestly I hope it doesn't continue after Kingdom Hearts 3 because I want Nomura to start fresh when creating a new saga. I want him to slow down and start a fresh simple story of Kingdom Hearts 4 and continue on from there. No prequels, no in between, just start fresh after Kingdom Hearts 3 and go forward, and more importantly stay on ONE freaking game system. And I'm a huge HUGE Kingdom Hearts fan but seriously it's bad enough to buy almost every game system just to keep up with the story.

I've already made a comment about this on the Facebook Page, "Kingdom Hearts Community" (Which btw, is super toxic. I'm just in there for the memes and the lols"

But I've thrown out to many of them that (This is just a theory of mine) Kingdom Hearts Union X will probably keep going, even after Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out. For how long? Only Nomura knows, but I feel that if he were to end the series, I would think ending it on a phone app would be pretty troll. Troll or not though, the game does signify enough credibility to end there because as we saw when we first played the game last year in April, the game starts off opening a book and telling a story. (As the game is downloading)

Whose to say that the series can just end with a flip of a page and close the book for good? I mean so much stuff has happened in the story (Ventus is in the story for some odd reason, although International ver. isn't even there yet, which is pissing me off.) Probably Kingdom Hearts 3 will include daybreak town as a world (Maybe from a memory as part of the story, I don't know)

- RemieGino14 -

My answer from a different post.

- RemieGino14 - 

Edited by RemieGino14

Nomura said that MoM will not be in KH3. I doubt that the identity of the Master of Masters and foretellers will not be disclosed. These characters have already become a little key to the development of the series.

Kingdom Hearts Union x is just a tie in game that is connected to Kingdom Hearts 3. I doubt it will continue after Kingdom Hearts 3 release. Honestly I hope it doesn't continue after Kingdom Hearts 3 because I want Nomura to start fresh when creating a new saga. I want him to slow down and start a fresh simple story of Kingdom Hearts 4 and continue on from there. No prequels, no in between, just start fresh after Kingdom Hearts 3 and go forward, and more importantly stay on ONE freaking game system. And I'm a huge HUGE Kingdom Hearts fan but seriously it's bad enough to buy almost every game system just to keep up with the story.

Nomura said that MoM will not be in KH3. I doubt that the identity of the Master of Masters and foretellers will not be disclosed. These characters have already become a little key to the development of the series.

I know that Master of Masters will not be in Kingdom Hearts 3 because Nomura had confirmed that he has no plans for the Master of Master to be in Kingdom Hearts 3 nor after Kingdom Hearts 3.