Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
XxUtopiaxX

The White Lotus: The Search for the Avatar(Sign-ups and Discussion)

Ok, so if she left 4 or 5 years ago, that would put her at 20-21 and Aang at 15-16, so he'd still probably have been the goofy teen playing pranks. So she'd be in for a shock if she sees the serious Aang now lol

Sun has been trying to convert me to Red Lotus. He can no longer hide.

Noooo..... Perhaps it isn't the Red Lotus that is evillllll

Perhaps it's the White Lotus itself! (Would make for an awesome story tho to be honest)

Name: Inazuma "Ina" Luo

Appearance:

tumblr_m1q64fkdK81qlv4f0.jpg

Bio: Ina was born to a fire bending father and an air bending mother. Her mother was empowered by the Harmonic Convergence, but refused to join the other Air Benders at Air Bender Island, not wanting to exchange a heritage she was proud of for a foreign one. Years later, their daughter Ina displayed air bending skills at a young age. While steadfast in her own decision, Ina's mother insisted that Ina get the chance to decide what path she wished to follow. Confused and scared, young Ina decided to train at Air Bender island. During her studies there, she was identified as a powerful bender, even able to read air currents through her usually tangled mop of hair. During her later years of training, she began focusing on meditation to fulfill answers about the universe that burned in her mind. She was close to being anointed a Master and receive her tattoos when she embarked on a spiritual journey to find the answers she sought. She mediated for a full day, only to come out of it with a scream. Clearly shaken by something in her journey, masters and friends questioned Ina as to what she had seen, but she refused to answer. On the eve of her anointment, she vanished from the air temple. Reports of her came from all over the world, degrading from a curious nomad to a chaotic thief who was reported to have killed some who had threatened her freedom. While she has kept out of the war between the Lotuses, it is unclear now which side she would join if forced to choose.

Affiliation: Neutral

Element: Air

Element Specialty (optional): Hypersensitivity

Weapon(s): throwing stars (made out of platinum)

Accepted! I enjoyed your backstory for this character! Can't wait to see what's in store for her!

Apologies everyone. This weekend has been hectic for me. Long story short, I am BACK in the states and ready to move forward with the roleplay! I have orientation this morning so I will post sometime this afternoon. Thank you all for your continued support and patience! =D