•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

The White Lotus: The Search for the Avatar(Sign-ups and Discussion)

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 rikunobodyxiii

rikunobodyxiii

Scholar of Random Information.

• 1,604 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 08:48 PM

Yeah we've just started so sure! As long as you know what's going on so far

Sounds good. Any requests?

#22 rikunobodyxiii

rikunobodyxiii

• 1,604 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 10:46 PM

Name: Inazuma "Ina" Luo
Appearance:
tumblr_m1q64fkdK81qlv4f0.jpg
Bio: Ina was born to a fire bending father and an air bending mother. Her mother was empowered by the Harmonic Convergence, but refused to join the other Air Benders at Air Bender Island, not wanting to exchange a heritage she was proud of for a foreign one. Years later, their daughter Ina displayed air bending skills at a young age. While steadfast in her own decision, Ina's mother insisted that Ina get the chance to decide what path she wished to follow. Confused and scared, young Ina decided to train at Air Bender island. During her studies there, she was identified as a powerful bender, even able to read air currents through her usually tangled mop of hair. During her later years of training, she began focusing on meditation to fulfill answers about the universe that burned in her mind. She was close to being anointed a Master and receive her tattoos when she embarked on a spiritual journey to find the answers she sought. She mediated for a full day, only to come out of it with a scream. Clearly shaken by something in her journey, masters and friends questioned Ina as to what she had seen, but she refused to answer. On the eve of her anointment, she vanished from the air temple. Reports of her came from all over the world, degrading from a curious nomad to a chaotic thief who was reported to have killed some who had threatened her freedom. While she has kept out of the war between the Lotuses, it is unclear now which side she would join if forced to choose.
Affiliation: Neutral
Element: Air
Element Specialty (optional): Hypersensitivity
Weapon(s): throwing stars (made out of platinum)

Edited by rikunobodyxiii, 03 August 2017 - 10:49 PM.

#23 Clouded Sun

Clouded Sun

Father-Son-Boutta-Rough-Em-Up

• 1,576 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:49 PM

Oooh, interesting. Another Neutral character.

She's definitely gonna join a side, huh? I wonder which...

Edited by Clouded Sun, 03 August 2017 - 11:50 PM.

#24 Azure Flame

Azure Flame
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 12:34 AM

Who knows, maybe Aang could be able to persuade her after he tells her what the Red Lotus did to Airbender Island. If she left before the attack, that is. And if she did, then she would remember Aang as the goofy teen he had been prior to the attack.

Oh, and before I forget, is there anything in particular you'd like Aang to see while he is looking through the base in spirit form, Utopia?

Edited by Azure Flame, 04 August 2017 - 12:36 AM.

#25 rikunobodyxiii

rikunobodyxiii

• 1,604 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 01:34 AM

Up to the flow of the game. Heh, this could get interesting.

Who knows, maybe Aang could be able to persuade her after he tells her what the Red Lotus did to Airbender Island. If she left before the attack, that is. And if she did, then she would remember Aang as the goofy teen he had been prior to the attack.

I considered working the attack into Ina's back story, but I wasn't too sure of the timeline. I figure she's been on her own for 4 or 5 years.
Or I could rework things so that she mysteriously disappeared shortly before the Red Lotus attacked...

#26 Azure Flame

Azure Flame
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 01:41 AM

Ok, so if she left 4 or 5 years ago, that would put her at 20-21 and Aang at 15-16, so he'd still probably have been the goofy teen playing pranks. So she'd be in for a shock if she sees the serious Aang now lol

#27 Lady Aleister

Lady Aleister

~Immoral Wonderland~

• News Team
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 11:55 AM

Sun has been trying to convert me to Red Lotus. He can no longer hide. 

#28 Clouded Sun

Clouded Sun

Father-Son-Boutta-Rough-Em-Up

• 1,576 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 12:33 PM

Sun has been trying to convert me to Red Lotus. He can no longer hide.

Noooo..... Perhaps it isn't the Red Lotus that is evillllll

Perhaps it's the White Lotus itself! (Would make for an awesome story tho to be honest)

#29 XxUtopiaxX

XxUtopiaxX
  • 0 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 07:33 AM

Name: Inazuma "Ina" Luo
Appearance:
http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1q64f...
Bio: Ina was born to a fire bending father and an air bending mother. Her mother was empowered by the Harmonic Convergence, but refused to join the other Air Benders at Air Bender Island, not wanting to exchange a heritage she was proud of for a foreign one. Years later, their daughter Ina displayed air bending skills at a young age. While steadfast in her own decision, Ina's mother insisted that Ina get the chance to decide what path she wished to follow. Confused and scared, young Ina decided to train at Air Bender island. During her studies there, she was identified as a powerful bender, even able to read air currents through her usually tangled mop of hair. During her later years of training, she began focusing on meditation to fulfill answers about the universe that burned in her mind. She was close to being anointed a Master and receive her tattoos when she embarked on a spiritual journey to find the answers she sought. She mediated for a full day, only to come out of it with a scream. Clearly shaken by something in her journey, masters and friends questioned Ina as to what she had seen, but she refused to answer. On the eve of her anointment, she vanished from the air temple. Reports of her came from all over the world, degrading from a curious nomad to a chaotic thief who was reported to have killed some who had threatened her freedom. While she has kept out of the war between the Lotuses, it is unclear now which side she would join if forced to choose.
Affiliation: Neutral
Element: Air
Element Specialty (optional): Hypersensitivity
Weapon(s): throwing stars (made out of platinum)

Accepted! I enjoyed your backstory for this character! Can't wait to see what's in store for her!

Apologies everyone. This weekend has been hectic for me. Long story short, I am BACK in the states and ready to move forward with the roleplay! I have orientation this morning so I will post sometime this afternoon. Thank you all for your continued support and patience! =D