Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
IAMME

What if Org 13 finds Ventus first

OOOO the thought gives me such a hard cringe.  But the plot twist is actually not an unreasonable one.  What if Org 13 finds him first! Sounds rediculous right? Aqua knows where he is and Namine could just say "hmm, ventus has a connection to sora, I'll just move that memory of where he is to the front of Sora's head."

If they did find him first, what would they do to ventus?  Make him a seeker of darkness?  Try and do the same thing again with Vanitas before?

What if right as Sora and friends walk into the Chamber of Waking and Org is standing right there.  Oooo won't that be a confrontation.

Thoughts?

Can they even wake him up though ? I thought Aqua was the only one capable of that . And I believe she's also the only one that can find him .

But if Org.XIII were to find him first , I guess they would try to get him in the Xehanort "crew" .

If I recall correctly:

-Only Aqua knows where the Chamber of Waking is and she is the only one that can unlock it

-Aqua is the only one capable of waking Ventus up, however, if she needs help, Sora is the only one who can because their hearts are connected

As for the 13th Seeker of Darkness, it'll likely be Vanitas, if he wasn't one of those that wasn't revealed in DDD. As for how they'll revive him, the Toy Story world may provide a clue, based on what Young Xehanort said:

"One heart's shadows fill the emptiness of another."

"There is a missing darkness we must reclaim. The way hearts connect in this world can provide a clue."

Since only Aqua can access the Chamber of Waking (old Org was looking during CoM and Days and had no luck), maybe they could ambush the gang when they unlock the room. But that would require them to know that Aqua knows where the room is.

... Well, Xemnas did still have Aqua's Keyblade Armor, so it's actually still up in the air as to how much of the details they know.

If I recall correctly:

-Only Aqua knows where the Chamber of Waking is and she is the only one that can unlock it

-Aqua is the only one capable of waking Ventus up, however, if she needs help, Sora is the only one who can because their hearts are connected

As for the 13th Seeker of Darkness, it'll likely be Vanitas, if he wasn't one of those that wasn't revealed in DDD. As for how they'll revive him, the Toy Story world may provide a clue, based on what Young Xehanort said:

"One heart's shadows fill the emptiness of another."

"There is a missing darkness we must reclaim. The way hearts connect in this world can provide a clue."

I'm pretty sure this means that either Zurg will be a Darkness, or YX will try to reset Buzz so he can be Norted more easily.

jk i'm betting Vani will be back too

Can they even wake him up though ? I thought Aqua was the only one capable of that . And I believe she's also the only one that can find him .

But if Org.XIII were to find him first , I guess they would try to get him in the Xehanort "crew" .

Aqua has the recusant sigil with her current attire. By definition, once she enters into the room where Ventus resides, Xehanort can pop up. Sure, Xehanort can't find the room himself, but there's no rule about having a tracker attached to Aqua in order to find the room.

And Xehanort doesn't need Ven's heart and soul to be in his body, he just requires his body as an ideal vessel (for Vanitas presumably).

Aqua has the recusant sigil with her current attire. By definition, once she enters into the room where Ventus resides, Xehanort can pop up. Sure, Xehanort can't find the room himself, but there's no rule about having a tracker attached to Aqua in order to find the room.

And Xehanort doesn't need Ven's heart and soul to be in his body, he just requires his body as an ideal vessel (for Vanitas presumably).

It's not confirmed if she has the Recusant's Sigil. As far as we know, the X she has are just part of her clothing as it doesn't look like the sigil Sora had in DDD.

The only other person who had a sigil like Sora's was Master Eraqus. Terra's, Ventus' and Aqua' look like they're part of their clothing/outfits, rather than the X Sora had.

It's not confirmed if she has the Recusant's Sigil. As far as we know, the X she has are just part of her clothing as it doesn't look like the sigil Sora had in DDD.

The only other person who had a sigil like Sora's was Master Eraqus. Terra's, Ventus' and Aqua' look like they're part of their clothing/outfits, rather than the X Sora had.

To be fair, the revelation was revealed to Sora because Young Xehanort wanted to gloat at his accomplishments. There's no evidence denying that the recusant sigil was also placed on Terra, Ventus, Aqua and Eraqus. And to be fair, Xehanort didn't mark Sora with the X, it was just part of his attire because of Yen Sid's magic.

To be fair, the revelation was revealed to Sora because Young Xehanort wanted to gloat at his accomplishments. There's no evidence denying that the recusant sigil was also placed on Terra, Ventus, Aqua and Eraqus. And to be fair, Xehanort didn't mark Sora with the X, it was just part of his attire because of Yen Sid's magic.

Sora's attire was made by Yen Sid yes, but the Recusant's Sigil was not. The Robed Figure (or Ansem SOD) had placed the sigil on Sora so that the Organisation would be able to follow Sora and Riku into the Realm of Sleep.

• The Robed Figure–a Heartless born from that experiment–says “This world has been connected”. While in KH1 that meant the Islands were connected to the darkness, in this title does it signify that Xehanort and company have connected to the Sleeping Worlds?

It means both of those things. In that scene, the Robed Figure became a “Portal” himself as a result of contact with Sora’s group, making it possible for the other Xehanorts to intervene within the dreams.

[Dream Drop Distance: Ultimania Scenario Mysteries Interview]

As Yen Sid states in DDD, Xehanort had to have been at the same time and place when Destiny Islands was lost to darkness because otherwise, Sora and Riku would have been beyond Xehanort's reach. Thus, the Robed Figure had placed the sigil on Sora so that they would be able to follow him and, as Young Xehanort says, tell them where he is at all times.

As for Terra, Aqua and Ventus, the X's on their outfits are just that; part of their outfits. A sort of uniform. Aqua and Terra had them before Xehanort even met them and Ventus didn't have it until training under Master Eraqus. In the flashback "The Boy with No Memories" in Birth By Sleep, Ventus doesn't have that part of his clothing.

If it truly was the Recusant's Sigil on the BBS trio, then shouldn't have Xemnas or any other form of Xehanort know exactly where Ventus was as he still has the X on his outfit? Even the designs are different. Sora's is just an X on his shirt while the BBS trio's are all straps of clothing.

As for Master Eraqus, it could be the Recuasnt's Sigil, but it has yet to be confirmed. But its design is more like Sora's if not exact.