•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Which Disney villain should/could have been a boss in the KH series?

Disney Boss KH Kingdom Hearts

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Which Disney villain should/could have been a boss in the KH series?(60 members have cast votes)

1. Gaston (KHX/KH Unchained X) (10 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

2. Frollo (DDD) (6 votes [10.00%])

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

3. Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizella (BBS/Union X); (2 votes [3.33%])

Percentage of vote: 3.33%

4. The Evil Queen/The Witch (BBS/KHX/Unchained X); (7 votes [11.67%])

Percentage of vote: 11.67%

5. The Queen of Hearts (KH1/Re: CoM, 358/2 Days/Re: Coded/KHX/KH Unchained X) (1 votes [1.67%])

Percentage of vote: 1.67%

6. Monstro (KH1/Re: CoM/DDD) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

7. CLU (DDD) (11 votes [18.33%])

Percentage of vote: 18.33%

8. Mother Gothel (KH3 possibly) (3 votes [5.00%])

Percentage of vote: 5.00%

9. Zurg (KH3 possibly) (18 votes [30.00%])

Percentage of vote: 30.00%

10. Someone else? Share below! (2 votes [3.33%])

Percentage of vote: 3.33%

Vote

To vote, please sign in or register.

#1 Wan_Pisu

Wan_Pisu
  • Moderator (+)
  • 450 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:28 PM

Poll provided by fellow forum member SRKTVAMDGRLXN (dat name, plsss)

Edited by Wan_Pisu, 19 July 2017 - 05:33 PM.

#2 WakingDawn96

WakingDawn96

Rabbid Kingdom Mayhem!

• Banned
  • 2,271 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:33 PM

Wait.....Monstro is a boss in Birth By Sleep Final Mix, so if we are talking about bosses not in the KH series at all as boss fights while the character still appears, Monstro shouldn't really count, cause he was a boss in one of the games. (Okay you fix that Rinzler thing)

But anyways, Clu should have done his own dirty work and been a boss in DDD, as that would have been more memorable than the dream eater boss. Honestly, I think they could have pulled it off well enough that it would have been more awesome and memorable, as I remember Rinzler's fight of that world more than the dream eater because that was a great fight and I just think they could have done something similar like that with Clu. Oh well. :|

Edited by WakingDawn96, 19 July 2017 - 05:37 PM.

#3 Wan_Pisu

Wan_Pisu
  • Moderator (+)
  • 450 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:36 PM

Wait.....Monstro is a boss in Birth By Sleep Final Mix, so if we are talking about bosses not in the KH series at all as boss fights while the character still appears, Monstro shouldn't really count, cause he was a boss in one of the games. Also Rinzler is a boss in Kingdom Hearts DDD for Sora's side of things, so like why is he up there as an option as well?

Monstro was just a Mirage Arena fight, maybe people wanted him as a proper story boss :P
I changed Rinzler to CLU, noticed the mistake!

#4 WakingDawn96

WakingDawn96

Rabbid Kingdom Mayhem!

• Banned
  • 2,271 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:42 PM

Monstro was just a Mirage Arena fight, maybe people wanted him as a proper story boss :P
I changed Rinzler to CLU, noticed the mistake!

(I noticed the mistake a little too late since I was in the middle of posting when you edited it so I didn't see it, but I edited my post accordingly.)

But still, like Monstro is a hard boss for what the battle is, and so I think people should be good enough with that. Also, how would it have worked out to fight Monstro anyways in those games? Like he is the world in KH1, Re:COM, and DDD he was a world for Riku, and I guess the reason why he isn't a boss for Sora is because the makers of the game probably thought that having opposite bosses of the same nature for Sora and Riku in that world would be more special. At least that last part is just my thinking, who really knows why for DDD that he wasn't a boss, but at the very least KH1 and Re:COM wouldn't work out cause he was the actual world itself.

#5 Green Sparrow

Green Sparrow

tinker tocker

• 791 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:54 PM

One of the worst sins that this series has committed
like-gaston-no-one-is-excluded-from-king

#6 Xiro

Xiro

the Hero

• 1,614 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:17 PM

CLU or Frollo would've been cool

Gaston deserves some real screentime; KHX didn't do him any justice

Zurg would be pretty amusing lol

#7 ghostwarmen

ghostwarmen
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:35 PM

Gothel and Zurg should happen. I want 3 to have a good amount of Disney bosses as, in my opinion, those are the most memorable fights to me. If Dr. Facilier is not fought it would be the biggest missed opportunity of the century.

#8 Ian Manning

Ian Manning

Artisticly Insane!

• 14 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:15 PM

Gaston, Frollo and Clu are definitely on my "Sora should've fought-' list. Also included is a villain who should've appeared in the Pinocchio world, not Honest John, but the satanic Coachman Barter, the man who owns the cursed Pranksters Paradise.

#9 Komali

Komali
  • 876 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:31 PM

Cruella_de_Vil.gif

I always wanted to fight her in KH1 as a reward for collecting all dalmatians.

Maybe in the future as a cute Sora dalmatian.

#10 Dave

Dave

Mr. Money in the Bank

• 3,035 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:45 PM

Frollo, so it would have looked like some level of love for a very good movie went into DDD.

#11 WakelessDream

WakelessDream

WakelessDerp96

• Moderators Team Leader (+)
  • 1,875 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 08:44 PM

Going to have to go with Frollo, I was a bit disappointed with how he was handled in DDD,  and his boss theme *has* to be Hellfire. xD

Zurg would be entertaining too, especially if they had a "Buzz I am your father" moment like in Toy Story 2. xD

#12 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"The Lingering Sentiment!"

• 13,420 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:04 PM

Davy Jones...cuz yes, I want Pirates back in Kingdom Hearts III! :'D

Seriously though, Davy Jones could make for quite the awesome boss! :D

#13 Merilly

Merilly
  • 243 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:08 PM

The Queen of Hearts and Lady Tremaine would somehow be very awkward to fight. I don't mind battling against human villains but fighting against characters which cannot defend themselves because they were never depicted to be capable of it just seems wrong. I cannot imagine those characters wielding a weapon and they cannot use magic either as far as I'm aware. Especially the Queen of Hearts doesn't even control the Heartless, it's just how Wonderland works.

Other than that, CLU should have been a boss instead of that annoying insect. I think it would have provided a better closure at least and I'm not a fan of him, even though it's not even his fault he is like that.
Zurg would actually be a very good choicefor KH3, too.

#14 Dagesh Lene

Dagesh Lene
  • 192 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:28 PM

I think that a lot of these Disney villains should/could have been a boss in the KH series (in fact, I have imagined what a lot of those boss fights would be like when I have written my own KH stories in the past), but since I have to only choose one of them, I think that the Disney villain who would make the best boss out of all of them is the Evil Queen/the Witch because I imagine her using magic and throwing spells at you, which I think would be a cool boss fight.

#15 BlankShell

BlankShell

Amazing Cyber Sleuth

• 2,023 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:56 PM

Honestly, so many of these fights would have just made ridiculous bosses. I could see Gaston, since he'd at least have weapons, but Frollo and the Evil Stepmother would have been a stretch to make it not laughable. And you could attack the Queen of Hearts in KH1, so I'd say she counts.

If I had to pick something... probably one of the unused Titans from Hercules. There's two more! They need some love, and would be diverse fights.

#16 Nick Sideris

Nick Sideris
  • 3,184 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:18 PM

They kinda got bored with the Castle Of Dreams boss in my opinion . So , yeah, I'm going with Lady Tremaine and her daughters .

#17 DizExplorer03

DizExplorer03
  • 77 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 12:28 AM

I personally would love to see Dr. Facilier from The Princess and the Frog as a future boss fight in Kingdom Hearts. He can use his voodoo spells, his "friends on the other side" as well as the Heartless to fight Sora and his friends.  

#18 Chozé Freedom Svoboda

Chozé Freedom Svoboda

May our hearts be our guiding key!

• 411 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 02:35 AM

Would like to see Sora and the Co. battling Zurg :D

#19 Shard the Gentleman

Shard the Gentleman

Oof

• 2,991 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 06:33 AM

Zurg would be super fun

#20 lemellekh2

lemellekh2
  • 69 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 08:23 AM

Gaston for sure. We never had that Clayton-esque boss, and Gaston could've been a really interesting fight