Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Kingdom Hearts Fan Event confirmed for D23 Expo Japan 2018

I reaaally hope that the game is almost ready for launch by this event. I'm expecting trailers at both TGS and Jump Festa.

Edited by lollygagger19

I guess with that, we do not have to wait till the end of 2018 to get our hands on Kingdom Hearts III. Just hope that they do not decide to keep the contents secret, compared to the last time KH3 made an appearance at D23 Expo Japan..

I reaaally hope that the game is almost ready for launch by this event. I'm expecting trailers at both TGS and Jump Festa.

It will probably be fully ready Summer 2018 but won't release until Holiday 2018 

Awesome! I hope they livestream whatever happens at this fan event. This could be the biggest KH even we've ever seen. The concept reminds me of the FFXV event. That was amazing to watch, so I hope this KH event can be watched.

we know we are getting less disney worlds than kh2 and Nomura has said it's likely we will know the worlds before it's release, it's highly likely another world reveal. I would personally keep a huge reveal secret until here, also due to the fact it will be winter time, this could be the moment to reveal Frozen too!

Whoa maybe we'll get a Kingdom Hearts III(Trailer)

My best Predictions for the Trailers

5: A New World Announcement

4: Story Content

3: First Look at San Fransokyo/More Corona

2:  Riku, Mickey, Kairi, Lea, Aqua in the Trailer

and 

1: World Roster.