Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
King Mickey

KHUX When do you think the game will shut down?

When the money Square makes from it isn't worth the trouble anymore.

In other words, when players will stop having interest in the game, which is likely to happen when KH3 will release.

I'd love for it to finish right before the release of KH3, I'm losing so much interest in the game but keep playing for the story! Edited by King Mickey

Here's what I think will happen. A console remake of Union X will be announced for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. And that will be the justification to shut the game down.

When the money Square makes from it isn't worth the trouble anymore.

In other words, when players will stop having interest in the game, which is likely to happen when KH3 will release.

I'm not sure. Square will lose then all the money that they have earned.

On the other hand I wouldn't say earned for those players who wasted $100 on crap.

Considering that KH3 will only wrap up the Xehanort saga, but not necessarily all that happened during the Keyblade wars or even less tell us everything about the MoM, it might continue well after KH3 releases. I guess it depends on how people will react, I do think quite a few will drop.

I'm more concerned with whether international will get all the story updates before KH3 drops simultaneously everywhere or not...

I've already made a comment about this on the Facebook Page, "Kingdom Hearts Community" (Which btw, is super toxic. I'm just in there for the memes and the lols"

But I've thrown out to many of them that (This is just a theory of mine) Kingdom Hearts Union X will probably keep going, even after Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out. For how long? Only Nomura knows, but I feel that if he were to end the series, I would think ending it on a phone app would be pretty troll. Troll or not though, the game does signify enough credibility to end there because as we saw when we first played the game last year in April, the game starts off opening a book and telling a story. (As the game is downloading)

Whose to say that the series can just end with a flip of a page and close the book for good? I mean so much stuff has happened in the story (Ventus is in the story for some odd reason, although International ver. isn't even there yet, which is pissing me off.) Probably Kingdom Hearts 3 will include daybreak town as a world (Maybe from a memory as part of the story, I don't know)

- RemieGino14 -