•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Less Disney worlds in KH3 than KH2, but with more content; Big Hero 6 world development going well and next info is on its way; Toy Story world can...

KH3

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 Keyblade Soul Lord

Keyblade Soul Lord
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 06:49 PM

Here's some news. Appearently, Big Hero 6 was the last chosen world to be included in Kingdom Hearts 3.

Now before you panic, no, it's not the last world that's gonna be revealed, there is gonna be more. It was during development that Big Hero 6 was the last addition to Kingdom Hearts 3. They have already picked other Disney worlds first and Big Hero 6 was the last addition.

In other words, the latest disney movies that came out won't be included in the game, in other words, no Zootopia or Moana :(. But we can be happy knowing that Frozen and Wreck-it Ralph may be included.

#42 cptkillianswan

cptkillianswan
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:19 PM

I'd say we'll have 8-10 Disney Worlds in KH3.

10 or 11. We will not have less Disney worlds than KH. Otherwise he would have said that. 

KH2 had 12 Disney worlds. KH had 9. 

#43 GrumpyRoxy

GrumpyRoxy

The 13th vessel

• 33 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:25 PM

10 or 11. We will not have less Disney worlds than KH. Otherwise he would have said that. 

KH2 had 12 Disney worlds. KH had 9. 

Very observative, I'm quite impressed.

You're right.

#44 Hallowseve

Hallowseve

"If you have a dream, don't wait. Act."

• 280 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:57 PM

I'm not concerned with the whole "less Disney world" thing. I see some people are a bit hesitant about it, but if the worlds are jammed pack with content...and they are, I'm sure it'll be fine. There will still probably be more worlds than in KH2. I say this because the original worlds have so much unfinished story arcs that need to be touched upon. We already know Twilight Town is returning, Radiant Garden has to return, ect.

#45 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Bringing Christmas Cheer!"

• 11,970 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:58 PM

Thanks for the info, Aquaberry!

And well, regarding Nomura's comments saying that there'll be less Disney worlds in the game really doesn't worry me too much! I'm sure that the game will have a lengthy story, and I'm sure that most of the original worlds of the series will make a return to the game, so there's also that! And besides, with Nomura saying that each world is being carefully tailored to be jam packed with content, I wouldn't be surprised if we're at least 4+ hours in just one world, maybe even more! I trust Nomura will know what to do, I trust his direction!

Ah, so development on San Fransokyo is going well, eh? And next information is on the way! That's exciting! That means we might probably get something at Tokyo Game Show this September! :D

Also, I think that it's majorly badass that the Toy Story world's story is canon to the general plot of the franchise! I think that's pretty darn awesome!

#46 Dustin Lübbers

Dustin Lübbers

ZgermanGuy

• 777 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:04 AM

Less is more . Even in KH 3 .

They should have a right to try something new. 

#47 John Horton

John Horton
  • 71 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:50 PM

Here's some news. Appearently, Big Hero 6 was the last chosen world to be included in Kingdom Hearts 3.

Now before you panic, no, it's not the last world that's gonna be revealed, there is gonna be more. It was during development that Big Hero 6 was the last addition to Kingdom Hearts 3. They have already picked other Disney worlds first and Big Hero 6 was the last addition.

In other words, the latest disney movies that came out won't be included in the game, in other words, no Zootopia or Moana :(. But we can be happy knowing that Frozen and Wreck-it Ralph may be included.

Yep i think the World roster has already been picked since 2015 and i hope to see what Worlds are new(Besides Mysterious New World(Where Young Eraqus and Young Xehanort we're playing chess before they became masters) Tangled, Toy Story and Big Hero 6) and returning ones(Mt Olympus and Twilight Town). So i expect to see what the World roster will be like when the Game comes out next year.

#48 James Lutz

James Lutz

tinker tocker

• 752 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:12 PM

Ah, so development on San Fransokyo is going well, eh? And next information is on the way! That's exciting! That means we might probably get something at Tokyo Game Show this September! :D

Sorry man, but I doubt it. We probably won't get anything at TGS or Paris Games Week. Maybe Jump Festa?

#49 John Horton

John Horton
  • 71 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:56 PM

Sorry man, but I doubt it. We probably won't get anything at TGS or Paris Games Week. Maybe Jump Festa?

I doubt it might show up at Jump Festa 50%

#50 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Bringing Christmas Cheer!"

• 11,970 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:16 PM

Jump Festa could be the possibility of showing a tease for what's in store for us for February's D23 event!