Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So as you all know this last weekend was D23 where we saw the Toy Story World revile and we also got a release year shown.  My question is do you think we will get the full release date the month and day for Kingdom Hearts 3 this year.  There are still three big events that Square could announce it at. Tokyo Game Show which is September 21-24 The PlayStation Experience happening December 9th and last but not least Jump Festa happening December 17-18.  And don't forget that there are other small conventions that they could revile it as well happening in between but I feel like these big three events are the most likely to have the release date reviled.  I think it's going to happen either at the PlayStation Experience or Jump Festa.  What do you guys think will we get the full release date this year and where do you think we will get it or do you think we will get it some time in 2018?

No, unless we live in a dream world where the game actually comes out in March, which I highly doubt, we are not going to see a release date this year. Probably next year at E3. We might see a release window like "fall 2018" or "winter 2018" at the end of this year, but I also find this option pretty unlikely.

Not this year, it's way to soon to be expecting a full date. At best they'll announce it at one of the first events in 2018. I doubt we're going to see anything more concrete while we're in 2017.

yes I think so too I am first and foremost happy that it is going to be 2018 after all

Well, if we look at how Kingdom Hearts 2.8 got its release date, most likely, we would get the release date for Kingdom Hearts 3 at E3 2018 because that is the real time where people can be sure of getting an exact release date for it.

E3 would be the best opportunity to promote KH3 and to disclose the release date. :)

Best thing is we won't have any dry season anymore thanks to the new KH3 trailers, the PS4 remasters and Union X. I'm expecting the story to conclude mid 2018. :D

Edited by NoWay

No, unless we live in a dream world where the game actually comes out in March, which I highly doubt

Don't assume your dreams are just a fantasy

But seriously I don't think we'll get an exact release date this year, i'm thinking it'll release in late 2018 so I guess next e3 would be a good time to reveal it

Edited by Mysterious Figure

I'm thinking that we might get a specific date at Jump Festa, since that's the last major gaming convention of the year, but then again, the release date could be held off for D23 Japan in February, like Leamax suggested! We'll just have to wait and see!

Still, I'm just happy we got "Coming 2018" at all! I'm content with that! :D