•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

[7/17] Union Cross Update, Raid EV, Illust Vivi p2, Gem Deal

KHUX

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 faemarch

faemarch
  • Kingdom Hearts χ Team (+)
  • 43 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 02:32 AM

Until July 23rd at 23:59 PT, players can take on Union Cross to obtain the Red Pirate Bandana avatar part! This avatar part grants a +4 Rare Enemy Perk, and the chat phrases "See ya!" and "C'mon, guys!" are rewarded for clearing their respective male and female Cross Boards. There are a total of four Cross Boards this time, all of which are available from the start.

Be sure to take advantage of bonus hours for more rare enemies, as well as the 30-minute Extra-Hard Boss Time periods at 7:00 and 11:00 PT for more coins!

A Raid event is also ongoing this week. Defeat the Blue Trident Tail raid boss for coins, which can then be exchanged for rewards such as the Arabian Prince and Arabian Rose avatar parts! Raid Boss Bonus Hours are at 2:00 AM, 8:00 AM, 2:00 PM, and 8:00 PM PT (9:00, 15:00, 21:00, and 3:00 UTC), in which raid appearance rates double, LUX received from raid bosses double, and raid boss level increases quicker.

The Arabian Prince: Fez and the Arabian Rose: Headband can be obtained in this week's Party LUX Rankings, and both avatar parts offer a +3 Skill Perk. Additionally, the solo LUX ranking rewards include Magic Gems, so take advantage of this raid event and aim high!

For VIP purchasers this week, part two of Illustrated Vivi's premium quests is now available! Clearing all seven of these quests offer a total of four Illustrated Vivis and 1400 Jewels. 

Illustrated Vivi // Upright/Magic // Guilt Tier 5 // AoE // 0 SP Cost // atk+3 and PSM atk+3 for 3 attacks, 5 SP recovery

VIP this week also offers another KH3 Sora EX medal as well.

Those seeking more Gems to upgrade their Keyblades may find the current Gem Deal useful, which includes three separate banners for Power, Speed, and Magic Gems. Each pull costs 1500 Jewels and guarantees three Power, Speed, or Magic Gems, depending on the banner pulled from, one Tier 4 or higher medal, and four medals of 4* rarity or higher. These can only be pulled from once a day, and the campaign runs until July 19th at 23:59 PT.

[7/18 Update]

Maintenance for the v2.2.0 update is set for July 20th (PT), during which Party LUX changes will go into effect.

Players who have been incorrectly awarded the "No. VI" title for clearing Saix B's 13th quest will have the correct title ("No.VII") sent to them on the 26th (PT), and all players will receive 300 Jewels on the 20th (PT) as compensation for the recent notice errors.

Images from this update can be viewed below. 

oKYDNVgcn oKhUNVxkT oKyeNhb2W ou0cNK8hD oKnGNSJtY oKaRN78rlU oKP6NikPt oKP2NR40M oKPdNThFe

Edited by faemarch, 18 July 2017 - 02:15 AM.

#2 BlankShell

BlankShell

Amazing Cyber Sleuth

• 1,940 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 08:29 AM

Man, all this content right before I go on vacation =P.

Bought the Power Gem deal thinking I was two gems shy of maxing Fenrir (I was only one, so now I have some spare!), so I did that. Got VIP for iVivi too, and rolled Extra Attack on KH3 Sora, so all in all not too shabby. I'll have to put in some elbow grease for the Union quests and Raid week though.

#3 hawk222

hawk222
  • 352 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 08:53 AM

Did anyone else notice that there's no crown or Chirithy charm available in the rankings this time around? What's up with that?

#4 RikuFangirl2008

RikuFangirl2008

The One Who Walks the Road to Dawn

• 2,444 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 12:48 PM

Did anyone else notice that there's no crown or Chirithy charm available in the rankings this time around? What's up with that?

Unless they are obtainable next week?

#5 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Guardian Of Darkness!"

• 11,805 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:13 PM

Thanks for informing us about this, Faemarch!

Hmm, the Gem Deal certainly does seem interesting, and I am just one level away from getting Lady Luck to Level 30...but I don't know if I want to waste my Jewels on said deal...

#6 hawk222

hawk222
  • 352 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:04 PM

Unless they are obtainable next week?

Right, but they've always had those prizes during raid week. This doesn't add up.

#7 RikuFangirl2008

RikuFangirl2008

The One Who Walks the Road to Dawn

• 2,444 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:55 PM

Right, but they've always had those prizes during raid week. This doesn't add up.

Hmm... Maybe because of D23 and plus the Maintenance? They are adjusting the Party Lux rankings. So I guess if they did announce those prizes next week, we are interacting with the new update? 

And plus the accessories that goes with the Arabian outfits. I guess they might be obtainable next week? 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008, 18 July 2017 - 09:57 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: KHUX