Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Video THE PROMISED TIME IS COME! KINGDOM HEARTS III FOR 2018!

Hello there everyone, may I say that it is an insanely amazing time to be alive!? WHAT A TIME TO BE A KINGDOM HEARTS FAN! I hope all of you have been doing fantastically, because I know I've been ecstatic ever since I saw the Kingdom Hearts III D23 2017 trailer last night! I was blown away, and words cannot express my happiness, particularly with the release year finally revealed for the game! Here I, The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead, fanboy over this awesomeness! Enjoy! :D

2018 IS THE PROMISED TIME! THE HYPE IS REAL!!! :D

The trailer was great! During my watching/ recording my reaction of it, about 2 seconds, I recognized Andy's room and screamed. And then it showed Sora's face in toy form, I was laughing my butt off! It was cool to see them as toys. I was expecting them to be Play Arts Kai, but it's alright regardless. And Woody and the others looks almost like their Movie counterparts. xD

Now I could possibly imagine the Field music of Toy Story's world. Like a mixture of Western, Military, and Space put together. Or something that sounds playful like Toys. Something Toy Story-ish.  :) Or The Field could be Western-like and and the Battle track could be Space and Military-like.

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

The trailer was great! During my watching/ recording my reaction of it, about 2 seconds, I recognized Andy's room and screamed. And then it showed Sora's face in toy form, I was laughing my butt off! It was cool to see them as toys. I was expecting them to be Play Arts Kai, but it's alright regardless. And Woody and the others looks almost like their Movie counterparts. xD

Now I could possibly imagine the Field music of Toy Story's world. Like a mixture of Western, Military, and Space put together. Or something that sounds playful like Toys. Something Toy Story-ish.  :) Or The Field could be Western-like and and the Battle track could be Space and Military-like.

Haha, I can imagine! It was just so flipping amazing having the world reveal be Toy Story, and then seeing Sora and the gang as toys really wowed me as well! And I was definitely impressed by the Toy Story characters, they look just like their movie counterparts!

Hmm, and that's actually quite a good guess right there, music wise! That way, it melds the best elements of Woody and Buzz! That could definitely be the case! :D

Haha, I can imagine! It was just so flipping amazing having the world reveal be Toy Story, and then seeing Sora and the gang as toys really wowed me as well! And I was definitely impressed by the Toy Story characters, they look just like their movie counterparts!

Hmm, and that's actually quite a good guess right there, music wise! That way, it melds the best elements of Woody and Buzz! That could definitely be the case! :D

Yeah. They do look like their movie counterparts. :D And it looks like Andy's room is totally on point with it's movie counterpart! 

I'm sure whatever Yoko comes up with for the Toy Story world, it'll be awesome! :D 

Yeah. They do look like their movie counterparts. :D And it looks like Andy's room is totally on point with it's movie counterpart! 

I'm sure whatever Yoko comes up with for the Toy Story world, it'll be awesome! :D

Yep, it's stunning just how faithfully the world of Toy Story is being recreated for Kingdom Hearts III! And yes, I'm sure that our beloved genius Shimomura will work in an amazing track for this world, both field and battle themed!