•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

KINGDOM HEARTS IV: The Final Saga. (Role-Play.).

Final Chapter Final Saga Sora Xehanort The End Doomsday Apocalypse Ragnarok Armageddon

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#141 KHLegendIII

KHLegendIII
  • 984 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:18 AM

Jolorus listened to Enx's words with a stern look on his face, as he took another sip of his hot cuppa. "Whatever information we get is vital, now then, shall we get started, everyone?" Asked Jolorus, asking everyone a question. Dai and his friends, Lucy, Matilda, and Thomas nodded as they sat at the table. Jake looked at Pais as he gave a frown. "I'm not too sure about that... Perhaps, but we don't know for sure." Said Jake, talking to Pais. Xetura was confused by what Pais and Jake were saying, as he raised an eyebrow, his eyes still filled with fear. Kyle and the man were still in close combat, still slashing at each other with their Key-Axes, with Kyle taking a step back, and delivered a quick strike with his Key-Axe, sending the man back far, with the man skidding until he neared the edge of the Station Of Awakening, looking at Kyle. The man waved his Key-Axe, sending in small magical shots of Light, similar to Sora's Wisdom Form's, at Kyle, who blocked as many as he could by waved his Key-Axe, and got hit by some of them, causing him to wince in pain.

Edited by KHLegendIII, Yesterday, 09:19 AM.

#142 WakingDawn96

WakingDawn96

You've Got A Friend In 2018!

• 2,248 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:33 AM

Victoria looked at her beloved, "Well, from what everyone says, Xenith is not like any foe we have ever faced before. But as long as there is a way to fight, we will somehow overcome this. I just long to be able to have the worlds be free from danger to be with you and my friends without things being this way." Victoria said. Lucifer then looked at Jolorus, "Yes, we are all ears and ready to formulate. What did you have in mind?" Lucifer asked with a smile.

#143 Iamkingdomhearts1000

Iamkingdomhearts1000

Reconnect. ReMIX.

• 2,050 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:41 AM

(To Be Edited.).

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000, Today, 02:58 PM.

#144 KHLegendIII

KHLegendIII
  • 984 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:45 AM

Jake nodded at Pais, as Xetura watched on what Pais was saying with curiosity replacing his fear. Jolorus began to look around the map. "We know that an attack happened in Radiant Garden out of nowhere, I've been thinking if we have everyone keep watch over everything in every place of Treasure Town, and if any threat comes, we'll know where it is. It'll be a group effort, as long as everyone is in harmony and be careful." Said Jolorus, talking to everyone. Dai and his friends nodded as Sharlia held both of her hands as she nodded. Kyle and the man began to fly into the air as auras of Light emitted from them, and they started to charge at each other with headbutts, with the attacks colliding, with Kyle and the man trying to throw the other back with their headbutts.

#145 Iamkingdomhearts1000

Iamkingdomhearts1000

Reconnect. ReMIX.

• 2,050 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:57 AM

(Azure Flame's turn next.).

#146 Azure Flame

Azure Flame
  • 2,245 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:44 AM

Ping landed back on the ground, dismissing his Keyblade and heading to Riku and the injured. "Well, now that that's taken care of, shall we continue on?"

#147 WakingDawn96

WakingDawn96

You've Got A Friend In 2018!

• 2,248 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:07 PM

Lucifer looked at the group, "I can watch from the skies along with Victoria since we can fly. That would give more freedom to look around and give an eagle eye view on things." Lucifer said with a smile. He then turned around and looked at Giza and Seth, "Giza, Seth, I want you to explore the north side of town and keep an eye on things. I trust that you won't let me down." Lucifer said giving orders to Giza and Seth. Giza and Seth both nodded as they stood up and looked at Lucifer, "Yes Master." they both said at the exact same time. Victoria knew that she would have a better viewpoint from high above so she was ready to follow her father's orders. Meanwhile, the black hair newcomer was seen smiling behind his newspaper as he heard what the plan was for everybody.

#148 Iamkingdomhearts1000

Iamkingdomhearts1000

Reconnect. ReMIX.

• 2,050 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:51 PM

(Hey listen everyone, i am sorry to announce this but because i have got severe OCD and i just caught a terrible cough today, we will be taking a few days off from the RP and will immediately resume it upon my cough and especially my OCD lessening, i promise we won't go on hiatus but lately i've been afraid to post things and i need to get my head in order if we are to properly have a fun RP, so in about say half a week's time or a full week's time, the RP is going to be taking a few days off, sorry everyone, i really just cannot concentrate at the moment with my fears getting in the way, i promise you once i have learned to calm myself and get better, we will resume the RP and continue like we always have :].).

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000, Yesterday, 07:54 PM.

#149 Azure Flame

Azure Flame
  • 2,245 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:36 PM

(That's perfectly fine, I understand, and your well being is more important than any RP. I just hope you get better.)

#150 Iamkingdomhearts1000

Iamkingdomhearts1000

Reconnect. ReMIX.

• 2,050 posts

Posted Today, 11:35 AM

(The Role-Play will resume this Saturday on the 22nd, i will NOT let this RP go on Hiatus, i love it and the story too much, as well, as portraying all of our characters with one another in all the ways that we do, i am not going to stop this RP like i did with the KINGDOM HEARTS III RP, not now, not ever, not ever again will an RP of mine go on Hiatus, i'm promising everyone that by Saturday this Weekend, i will at least try to make sure that our beloved RP goes on until the very end, nuff said.).

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000, Today, 02:01 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Final Chapter, Final Saga, Sora, Xehanort, The End, Doomsday, Apocalypse, Ragnarok, Armageddon