Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Victoria and Lucifer got up and went closer to the group. "Interesting, maybe we can help? After all, my father here is a ruler of a whole realm, so we do a nack for coming up with good strategies." Victoria said to the group. Lucifer smiled, "Yeah, it would be great to help you guys out, as those are the treasures that must be protected at all costs." Victoria and Lucifer then looked at Sojo, "Do you have hot chocolate? We don't do any hot drinks other than that." Giza and Seth looked at Sojo, "And we would like a hot cuppa each." they said to him with a smile. Luke looked at Sojo, "Do you have just a fresh cup of milk? I haven't had one all day, and a cat without milk is not a pretty sight." Luke said with a smile.

Xetura looked at Pais, and as he looked on at him. "I don't know what you're talking about.... I don't recall anything.... Other than monsters, stasis tubes, and cries of suffering... And a very bad man..." Said Xetura, talking to Pais. Jolorus looked at Victoria as he nodded. "That would be appreciative, actually." Said Jolorus, talking to Victoria. Tommy sat next to Vector as he shook his head at him. Thomas and Matilda leaned on a wall, as they watched what was going on. Kyle took three arrows of Light, and shot them at the sky, and bolts of Light came pouring down upon the man, who twirled his Key-Spear to try to block them, and he blocked a few of them, but ended up taking full time blows from many of them, causing him to kneel on the ground, but he got back up. "Keh, that was a clever shot..." Said the man, talking to Kyle.

Edited by KHLegendIII

"Here you go." said Sojo, as he made all of the beverages that everyone requested very quickly without so much, as even a single second passing and then handed them out using Float, the respective drink going to the respective requester.

(Hey, i think i'll take the rest of the night off everyone, i'm not feeling too good, i'll post more tomorrow when i'm ready, until then laters.).

(I'm just going to go ahead and post so Iam doesn't have to wait on me when he returns. :))

Luke took the milk glass and started to drink it slowly. "Now that is some fresh milk. Makes for a better day." Luke said with a smile. However, as soon as Victoria, Lucifer, Giza, and Seth went to take a drink from their drinks, a man with black hair walked into the cafe. The man was wearing a black fur coat and had a necklace with wolf teeth connected to it. Though, the man seemed to host no harm and he was giving off a strange light filled aura. The man didn't say anything as he took a seat in the back of the room and pulled out some newspaper and started reading it. Lucifer and Victoria were confused by the man's sudden arrive, but shook it off and went to drink some of their drinks. Giza and Seth also payed no mind to the newcomer as they just drank and talked among themselves awaiting Lucifer's orders.

The Heartless had a huge hole in the exact middle of its head, it quickly fell knees down to the ground and then the entire body following afterwards before the Heartless disappeared and with it, a huge Heart floating into the sky from its remains into Nothingness, Riku looked on at this occurrence, having seen it before, straight afterwards, he deactivated his Nero Mode Armour and went to Ansem the Wise's side, wanting to check up on the elderly ruler, particularly because of his very serious injuries...

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

Luke took the milk glass and started to drink it slowly. "Now that is some fresh milk. Makes for a better day." Luke said with a smile. However, as soon as Victoria, Lucifer, Giza, and Seth went to take a drink from their drinks, a man with black hair walked into the cafe. The man was wearing a black fur coat and had a necklace with wolf teeth connected to it. Though, the man seemed to host no harm and he was giving off a strange light filled aura. The man didn't say anything as he took a seat in the back of the room and pulled out some newspaper and started reading it. Lucifer and Victoria were confused by the man's sudden arrive, but shook it off and went to drink some of their drinks. Giza and Seth also payed no mind to the newcomer as they just drank and talked among themselves awaiting Lucifer's orders.

Dai looked at the newcomer with a raised eyebrow, but shrugged as he looked at the map. Jolorus took a sip of his hot cuppa as he sat on the able with the map, which his friends, Lucy, Thomas and Matilda gathering around him. "Now then, once everyone get's comfortable, we can start making plans to defend the Jewels along with this town." Said Jolorus, talking to everyone. Xetura looked at Pais, and as he looked on at him. "I don't know what you're talking about.... I don't recall anything.... Other than monsters, stasis tubes, and cries of suffering... And a very bad man..." Said Xetura, talking to Pais. The man covered his Key-Spear with Light, and he teleport away, and Kyle looked around, wondering where the man went, only to sense his presence nearby, as he quickly jumped away to the side as soon as he saw the man appear in front of him to thrust his Key-Spear at him, which Kyle was able to dodge, and Kyle took an arrow of Light quickly, and fired it from his Key-Bow at the man as he jumped away, causing the man to wince in pain as he was pushed back. 

Edited by KHLegendIII

"Monsters, Stasis Tubes, Cries of Suffering and...a very bad man, Jake, you don't think this is Shadowdrius do you? he's experimenting again isn't he?" said Pais, giving his thoughts on the matter concerning Xetura, wondering if Shadowdrius was involved and was up to his no good tricks again.

Jake looked at Pais as he gave a frown. "I'm not too sure about that... Perhaps, but we don't know for sure." Said Jake, talking to Pais. Xetura was confused by what Pais and Jake were saying, as he raised an eyebrow, his eyes still filled with fear. Dai looked at the newcomer with a raised eyebrow, but shrugged as he looked at the map. Jolorus took a sip of his hot cuppa as he sat on the able with the map, which his friends, Lucy, Thomas and Matilda gathering around him. "Now then, once everyone get's comfortable, we can start making plans to defend the Jewels along with this town." Said Jolorus, talking to everyone. Kyle turned his Key-Bow into a Key-Axe, which resembled the Bolverk from Fire Emblem: Fates, but with characteristics from his Keyblade, and held it in the air, and the man also turned his own Keyblade into a Key-Axe, but his resembled the Armads from fire Emblem: Awakening, but with characteristics from their Keyblades. Kyle and the man stared down at each other, holding their Key-Axes.

"...I'm here now." said Enx, appearing inside the Safety Zone using teleportation of some kind before saying to Sojo behind the counter "Hey, old man, i'll have a Coke if that's alright with you." said Enx, Sojo replied "Hmph!" said Sojo, not liking Enx's punkish attitude these days...

Jake looked at Pais as he gave a frown. "I'm not too sure about that... Perhaps, but we don't know for sure." Said Jake, talking to Pais. Xetura was confused by what Pais and Jake were saying, as he raised an eyebrow, his eyes still filled with fear. Dai looked at the newcomer with a raised eyebrow, but shrugged as he looked at the map. Jolorus looked at Enx, and back at everyone. "Good, everyone is accounted for, shall we get comfortable, so that we can began formulating?" Asked Jolorus, asking everyone a question. Rylo nodded as he sat next to Jolorus along with Sharlia. "Sure, Jolo, I know I'm ready, so out with it." Said Rylo, talking to Jolorus. Kyle and the man were holding their Key-Axes as they stared each other down. "Your strength and Light are impressive, I could sense that you trained well, and balanced your inner self through that battle with your copy... But I've come to see if you have what it takes... To handle the power that is set to be bequeathed to you... From here on out, this is an all-out fight, are you ready?" Asked the man, asking Kyle a question. Kyle looked on at the man with a stern look, as he thought of everything that happened in the past leading up to this point, and held a hand to his Heart, as he clenched his Key-Axe. "... I am, as the future King of Dimensional Spectral, I am ready to take you on, for the sake for the Worlds and everyone I love, I will succeed in gaining this new power... I will protect the Universe alongside the others, I'll do all in my power to protect everything." Said Kyle, talking to the man. The man let out a chuckle, and Kyle and the man charged at each other, and began to lock themselves in combat, slashing at each other with their Key-Axes, with each slash colliding with one another, letting loose sparks of Light with each strike.

Edited by KHLegendIII

Victoria looked at Enx. She certainly didn't know where his new attitude came from, but she still would stand by him because she loves him above all else. Victoria smiled at Enx, "Hey pork liver, you're finally here. We were just about to come up with the plan." Victoria said with a smile. Lucifer didn't know where Enx's attitude was coming from either, and he didn't really like for Enx to act that way, as Lucifer didn't want his daughter to be with a person who acts that way. Lucifer then looked at Jolorus, "Yes, we are all ears and ready to formulate. What did you have in mind?" Lucifer asked with a smile.

"...Hey honey, sorry i took so long, i had to sort out some...personal business with someone, apparently they know what's going on with Shadowdrius and the new enemy who's backing him up, particularly in names, it must be this Xenith guy i heard so much about over the years, i wasn't at Congress four years ago but judging from the fact that my Heart has a direct link with Sora's, as does Horizont, Pais, Ventus, Roxas and Xion...it's not that good, not that good at all...whatsoever..." said Enx, sharing what news he has to bring to the table.

Jolorus listened to Enx's words with a stern look on his face, as he took another sip of his hot cuppa. "Whatever information we get is vital, now then, shall we get started, everyone?" Asked Jolorus, asking everyone a question. Dai and his friends, Lucy, Matilda, and Thomas nodded as they sat at the table. Jake looked at Pais as he gave a frown. "I'm not too sure about that... Perhaps, but we don't know for sure." Said Jake, talking to Pais. Xetura was confused by what Pais and Jake were saying, as he raised an eyebrow, his eyes still filled with fear. Kyle and the man were still in close combat, still slashing at each other with their Key-Axes, with Kyle taking a step back, and delivered a quick strike with his Key-Axe, sending the man back far, with the man skidding until he neared the edge of the Station Of Awakening, looking at Kyle. The man waved his Key-Axe, sending in small magical shots of Light, similar to Sora's Wisdom Form's, at Kyle, who blocked as many as he could by waved his Key-Axe, and got hit by some of them, causing him to wince in pain.

Edited by KHLegendIII

Victoria looked at her beloved, "Well, from what everyone says, Xenith is not like any foe we have ever faced before. But as long as there is a way to fight, we will somehow overcome this. I just long to be able to have the worlds be free from danger to be with you and my friends without things being this way." Victoria said. Lucifer then looked at Jolorus, "Yes, we are all ears and ready to formulate. What did you have in mind?" Lucifer asked with a smile.

"...Yeah, let's." said Enx, getting ready for the meeting that was about to begin whilst elsewhere, at the Garden of Eden, Pais says to Jake the words "...In any case, i think we should keep an eye on Xetura here, just in case...also, maybe, just maybe with permission from the Keyblade Council, they might allow me to take him under my wing and teach him the ways of the Keyblade..." said Pais to Jake, as the former intends to take on Xetura, as his very own Keyblade disciple that he has never had before, Pais intends to help Xetura learn how to better handle, take care of and especially protect himself both by and whilst wielding the Keyblade, in the very likely event that he would most very possibly confront future enemies that would dare to threaten Xetura and thus, must the young man learn to defend himself from these said enemies...

Jake nodded at Pais, as Xetura watched on what Pais was saying with curiosity replacing his fear. Jolorus began to look around the map. "We know that an attack happened in Radiant Garden out of nowhere, I've been thinking if we have everyone keep watch over everything in every place of Treasure Town, and if any threat comes, we'll know where it is. It'll be a group effort, as long as everyone is in harmony and be careful." Said Jolorus, talking to everyone. Dai and his friends nodded as Sharlia held both of her hands as she nodded. Kyle and the man began to fly into the air as auras of Light emitted from them, and they started to charge at each other with headbutts, with the attacks colliding, with Kyle and the man trying to throw the other back with their headbutts.

Ping landed back on the ground, dismissing his Keyblade and heading to Riku and the injured. "Well, now that that's taken care of, shall we continue on?"

Lucifer looked at the group, "I can watch from the skies along with Victoria since we can fly. That would give more freedom to look around and give an eagle eye view on things." Lucifer said with a smile. He then turned around and looked at Giza and Seth, "Giza, Seth, I want you to explore the north side of town and keep an eye on things. I trust that you won't let me down." Lucifer said giving orders to Giza and Seth. Giza and Seth both nodded as they stood up and looked at Lucifer, "Yes Master." they both said at the exact same time. Victoria knew that she would have a better viewpoint from high above so she was ready to follow her father's orders. Meanwhile, the black hair newcomer was seen smiling behind his newspaper as he heard what the plan was for everybody.

(Hey listen everyone, i am sorry to announce this but because i have got severe OCD and i just caught a terrible cough today, we will be taking a few days off from the RP and will immediately resume it upon my cough and especially my OCD lessening, i promise we won't go on hiatus but lately i've been afraid to post things and i need to get my head in order if we are to properly have a fun RP, so in about say half a week's time or a full week's time, the RP is going to be taking a few days off, sorry everyone, i really just cannot concentrate at the moment with my fears getting in the way, i promise you once i have learned to calm myself and get better, we will resume the RP and continue like we always have :].).

(The Role-Play will resume this Saturday on the 22nd, i will NOT let this RP go on Hiatus, i love it and the story too much, as well, as portraying all of our characters with one another in all the ways that we do, i am not going to stop this RP like i did with the KINGDOM HEARTS III RP, not now, not ever, not ever again will an RP of mine go on Hiatus, i'm promising everyone that by Saturday this Weekend, i will at least try to make sure that our beloved RP goes on until the very end, nuff said.).