•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo
Roleplay

KINGDOM HEARTS IV: The Final Saga. (Role-Play.).

Roleplay Final Chapter Final Saga Sora Xehanort The End Doomsday Apocalypse Ragnarok Armageddon

• Please log in to reply
726 replies to this topic

#721 KHLegendIII

KHLegendIII
  • 992 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 07:27 AM

Chi Zong looked at Hook as he smirked evilly, as he pointed his Geruji blade at him. "Oh? Is that so? You lot think you can outmatch me in a group? You are more pathetic than I thought, I'm more than capable of fighting you all by myself. So, prepare yourselves for your ends." Said Chi Zong, talking to Hook. Chi Zong snapped a finger, and a ball of Energy appeared above him, and he slashed his Geruji at the ball causing it to explode, and suddenly, an inter dimensional wormhole, which looked similar to the ones that appeared in Sonic Mania, even making a similar sound effect as them, appeared above him in it's place, and multiple Energy blade-like arrows began to be fired from the wormhole at Hook and all of his crew, Sharlia, Seracus, and Corazon. Seracus tried to block the Energy blade-like arrows coming at him, by casting a shield of Light, looking similar to the shield the Kingsglaive used in Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV, but he gritted his teeth, as he was pushed back. Sharlia was attempting dodging as many of the Energy blade-like arrows coming at her by jumping and flips, as she looked at Giza. ".... Yeah, we'll talk after this is over, for now, we deal with the enemy." Said Sharlia, talking to Giza. Siren looked at Giza and Sharlia, and played her harp, and small Crystals of Energy appeared spinning around her, and she pointed a finger at Sharlia and Giza, and sent the Crystals flying around her at them. Meanwhile, in the basement of Twilight Town's mansion, Xylek was seen walking towards a containment cage, looking within the cage, and shockingly, Zorg V4.0 was slumped against the wall, glaring at Xylek, even though he was damaged, some parts of him were missing, his left wing was missing, with a long trail of wires in it's place, his tail was also missing, with a long trail of wires in it's place, and his entire body looked like it was dusty and with mold and his head had some cracks on it. "W-what do y-y-you want, human? It's been a w-while... Are you here to d-d-demand from me again?" Asked Zorg V4.0, asking Xylek a question. Xylek looked at Zorg V4.0, as he folded his arms, with a stern look on his face. "... I'm going to give you a chance to redeem yourself, help us fight back against Xnth and his forces, Shadowdrius is among those forces, and I'm sure that he has no interest in retrieving you from here, as he may have lost interest. Your best bet is to help us, as did your 3.0 model did at that point seven years back when helping cure the Zawal, we need to get as much help as we can, so please, help us. I know I despise you because of what you were made for, but that's just it, you were made to absorb me, but I want to give you a chance, to become an ally and friend, what do you say?" Asked Xylek, asking Zorg V4.0 a question. Zorg V4.0 looked at Xylek with a baffled look on his face, as his eyes lit up a red-colored Light for a brief second. "D-does not compute, d-does not compute, why would I ever assist the likes of y-you, you know my programming prevents me from turning against my c-creator, and you know that in the current state I'm in, I'm in no shape to f-fight." Said Zorg V4.0, talking to Xylek.

(This theme plays Chi Zong continues his battle with Seracus and his allies. -  )

Edited by KHLegendIII, 01 September 2017 - 08:03 AM.

#722 WakingDawn96

WakingDawn96

Rabbid Kingdom Mayhem!

• Banned
  • 2,271 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 08:10 AM

Hook laughed at Chi Zong's pathetic display of power. "Dude, I'll have you know, we of the pirate crew took on terrible dangers like the Flying Dutchman, Davy Jones, even had a battle with Hades once, and not to mention dangers I can't speak of or copyrights will catch on and I can't deal with that mess again, that's the real enemy. But more to the point, you don't scare us, and we are the masters of our own destinies, so we refuse to die so easily." Hook said as he then jumped in the air and was floating on it like Peter would. He then rushed at Chi Zong head on, not caring much for the damage he was taking from the blade attacks. Hook them tried to slash at Chi Zong with his sword multiple times.

Meanwhile, the other crew members were doing their bests to stay alive from being hit by the blades. Victoria had used a shield magic barrier spell of an old nature to protect the members, but it could only help them so much. They were all fighting their hardest to stay alive.

Giza suddenly jumped in front of Sharlia and took the Siren's crystals head on. He used his body as a shield to protect Sharlia, and then was pushed back, but he quickly landed to his feet and looked at the Siren. "Look, I probably have zero chance to be with Sharlia, but I will protect her no matter what, and help give her a chance in life where her friends never will have one because of darkness like you! Prepare to die Siren!" Giza told the Siren, as despite not having a chance with her, Giza was still going to protect Sharlia and give her a chance to live where her friends, her family, never will now that they are gone. Giza then rushed at the Siren and slashed at it many, many times not letting up his attacks on it.

#723 KHLegendIII

KHLegendIII
  • 992 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 08:17 AM

Chi Zong just looked at Hook, and smirked evilly. He took the hits that Hook gave him, and he exploded into particles of Darkness, and the particles faded away. Suddenly, a tear in reality appeared behind Hook, and it was torn open, and Chi Zong came out of it behind Hook, and slashed his Geruji blade at him at his back. "Is that so? Don't underestimate me, you fool. I can use my inter dimensional power to help twist battles to my favor, let's see how long you last, Hook." Said Chi Zong, talking to Hook. Seracus looked on at what was happening before him in shock. Siren fell off the tree, and faded away into Energy, defeated by Giza's efforts, and the Energy left behind by Siren entered Chi Zong's body, causing him to emit an aura of purple-colored Energy.

(This theme plays Chi Zong continues his battle with Seracus and his allies. -  )

Edited by KHLegendIII, 01 September 2017 - 08:20 AM.

#724 WakingDawn96

WakingDawn96

Rabbid Kingdom Mayhem!

• Banned
  • 2,271 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 09:52 PM

Harry looked at Annistha as he held her. "I am so sorry about what happened to Drave, Marcus, and Lacuna, they were family, and good people deep down. They will be forever missed by not just us but by everyone who ever met them. At least now, Nix is gone, and they can rest easy now in the afterlife." Harry said shedding a tear on their behalf. He then kissed the top of Annistha's head, "As for you thinking of me, I just want you to know that I will always think about you, and I will never give up on us, on you. Annistha, when we first met, I knew that you were special, and ever since, I never stopped thinking about you and having the faith and hope that we would be able to last together. I will never give up on trying to find you, trying to be with you, no matter what happens to us. I love you, and I always will, and so I shall never give up hope of us being together. I know that things have changed by now, but the love I have for you will never change, no matter what. And I have a feeling that your family would want you to now be given the chance to be happy in life. I feel like that would be their wish, wherever they may be." Harry said as he just held Annistha and smiled as tears kept rolling down his eyes as well. He then looked at Annistha, "Do you still remember our promise? The promise we made when I asked you to marry me?" Harry asked her wondering if she remembers after all this time the promise they made one another a long while ago still.

(Just reference reasons once again)

#725 rikunobodyxiii

rikunobodyxiii

Scholar of Random Information.

• 1,604 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 11:18 PM

Annistha kept her eyes closed as Harry's words washed over her. It almost didn't matter what he said at this point. Just having him close and to hear his voice was enough right now. He was right. While her life had changed drastically, she still had him. Wounds would heal and new bonds forged as long as she could hold tight to this one.
Looking up at Harry, she smiled a little as he asked about the promise they had made.
"That we'd live every single day of our lives together." She whispered the reply. "Even if it got hard."

#726 WakingDawn96

WakingDawn96

Rabbid Kingdom Mayhem!

• Banned
  • 2,271 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 11:53 PM

Harry smiled as he kissed Annistha's forehead, "Then it looks like you are stuck with me for those days." Harry said quoting his true love's words from long ago. He then looked at Annistha, "As long as we are together, then things will work out in the end. Isn't the whole marriage thing not doing things alone? Together, we can over come it all." Harry said once again at the end quoting Annistha's old words. Suddenly, a vision went into both Annistha and Harry's minds, a vision where Harry sang this to Annistha (https://youtu.be/TvJ0HzLke0Y) After the vision subsided, Harry looked at Annistha and smiled at her, "No matter what, I'm here for you Annistha, I always will be no matter what. No matter what happens, or what we go through, I honestly, truly love you, and I will never give up on us being together. You are the bravest and strongest person that I have ever met, even without this." Harry said as he then had a coffee mug with coffee in it appear in his right hand. "You are right, a beast from the deep dark doesn't have anything on you, no matter if you had this stuff or not." Harry said with a laugh as he looked at the mug and back at Annistha. He then sat the coffee mug down next to Annistha, as he got something out of his pocket. He then looked at Annistha as he held her wedding ring in his right hand, the one item he kept after all this time without her to remember to never give up hope of them being together again. He then prepared to hand the ring to Annistha, "I believe this is yours, if you are still with me. I held on to it to make sure I never gave up hope on us being together, but since I have you back now, I don't need to hold on to it any longer, it's your's after all, if you still want it." Harry said with a smile towards Annistha.

#727 KHLegendIII

KHLegendIII
  • 992 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 05:52 PM

Chi Zong just looked at Hook, and smirked evilly. He took the hits that Hook gave him, and he exploded into particles of Darkness, and the particles faded away. Suddenly, a tear in reality appeared behind Hook, and it was torn open, and Chi Zong came out of it behind Hook, and slashed his Geruji blade at him at his back. "Is that so? Don't underestimate me, you fool. I can use my inter dimensional power to help twist battles to my favor, let's see how long you last, Hook." Said Chi Zong, talking to Hook. Seracus looked on at what was happening before him in shock. Siren fell off the tree, and faded away into Energy, defeated by Giza's efforts, and the Energy left behind by Siren entered Chi Zong's body, causing him to emit an aura of purple-colored Energy.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Roleplay, Final Chapter, Final Saga, Sora, Xehanort, The End, Doomsday, Apocalypse, Ragnarok, Armageddon