Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Harry smiled as he kissed Annistha's forehead, "Then it looks like you are stuck with me for those days." Harry said quoting his true love's words from long ago. He then looked at Annistha, "As long as we are together, then things will work out in the end. Isn't the whole marriage thing not doing things alone? Together, we can over come it all." Harry said once again at the end quoting Annistha's old words. Suddenly, a vision went into both Annistha and Harry's minds, a vision where Harry sang this to Annistha (https://youtu.be/TvJ0HzLke0Y) After the vision subsided, Harry looked at Annistha and smiled at her, "No matter what, I'm here for you Annistha, I always will be no matter what. No matter what happens, or what we go through, I honestly, truly love you, and I will never give up on us being together. You are the bravest and strongest person that I have ever met, even without this." Harry said as he then had a coffee mug with coffee in it appear in his right hand. "You are right, a beast from the deep dark doesn't have anything on you, no matter if you had this stuff or not." Harry said with a laugh as he looked at the mug and back at Annistha. He then sat the coffee mug down next to Annistha, as he got something out of his pocket. He then looked at Annistha as he held her wedding ring in his right hand, the one item he kept after all this time without her to remember to never give up hope of them being together again. He then prepared to hand the ring to Annistha, "I believe this is yours, if you are still with me. I held on to it to make sure I never gave up hope on us being together, but since I have you back now, I don't need to hold on to it any longer, it's your's after all, if you still want it." Harry said with a smile towards Annistha.

Chi Zong just looked at Hook, and smirked evilly. He took the hits that Hook gave him, and he exploded into particles of Darkness, and the particles faded away. Suddenly, a tear in reality appeared behind Hook, and it was torn open, and Chi Zong came out of it behind Hook, and slashed his Geruji blade at him at his back. "Is that so? Don't underestimate me, you fool. I can use my inter dimensional power to help twist battles to my favor, let's see how long you last, Hook." Said Chi Zong, talking to Hook. Seracus looked on at what was happening before him in shock. Siren fell off the tree, and faded away into Energy, defeated by Giza's efforts, and the Energy left behind by Siren entered Chi Zong's body, causing him to emit an aura of purple-colored Energy.

(This theme plays Chi Zong continues his battle with Seracus and his allies. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVRVYjySI14 )