Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Xetura nodded as he smiled as he bowed. "Thanks, mister, I think I'll go do that." Said Xetura, talking to Ventus. Xetura walked upstairs, with Xylek watching with a stern look. Xetura had found a room in the left, and went inside of the room, and had a look around, and sat on the bed, letting out a sigh. King Jason smirked as he cast Sparkga, as he tried to use it as a shield from Luke's attack, while Shadowdrius slashed his Excalibur Of Light And Darkness and sent an X-shaped wave combined with the power of Light and Darkness at Luke's clones, and buildings around him started to collapse to due the weapon's power. The Necrosis Defender got from the ground, as he held his Manifestation Blade Claymore and his "Vow Of The Darkness" Manifestation Blade Shield, looking at Invisa, Thunder, and Akumu. "It'll take more than that to defeat me." Said the Necrosis Defender, talking to Invisa, Thunder, and Akumu. The Necrosis Defender waved his Manifestation Blade Claymore, and cast Nothingness Firaga, which was a Firaga ball which was grey-colored with wisps of Nothingness emitting from it, at Invisa, who quickly dodged it, and went on to deliver heavy strikes at the Necrosis Defender, who raised his "Vow Of The Darkness" Manifestation Blade Shield in defense, but Invisa kept striking at the shield multiple times, with sparks of Light coming from her Keyblade's strikes.

(This theme plays as the battle against the Necrosis Defender began and plays throughout. -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBqtbyETvoY )

Character Profiles of the Seven Followers of Xenith:

I-Giyato Hamikazi, a both strange and mysterious ninja like warrior who follows a strict and stern code.

II-Wewlworg Wardikos, a both strange and mysterious man with three tongues and wolf like features on parts of his body, namely his ears, his hands and his feet.

III-Gergredawindlela, a both strange and mysterious woman with a nicely curved body in certain places who resembles a witch in appearance.

IV-Siieg-Siiegj, a both strange and mysterious young man wearing a turban and carrying prayer beads all over his entire body.

V-Kainzart Komar, a both strange and mysterious man resembling a roman gladiator in appearance.

VI-Blumblum, a both strange and mysterious gigantic monster like being.

VII-Machine46, a both strange and mysterious man like robot with gun attachments all over its entire body.

These are the Seven Masked Followers that are currently within Xenith in Treasure Town.

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

Xetura nodded as he smiled as he bowed. "Thanks, mister, I think I'll go do that." Said Xetura, talking to Ventus. Xetura walked upstairs, with Xylek watching with a stern look. Xetura had found a room in the left, and went inside of the room, and had a look around, and sat on the bed, letting out a sigh. King Jason smirked as he cast Sparkga, as he tried to use it as a shield from Luke's attack, while Shadowdrius slashed his Excalibur Of Light And Darkness and sent an X-shaped wave combined with the power of Light and Darkness at Luke's clones, and buildings around him started to collapse to due the weapon's power. Invisa kept on delivering heavy strikes as she looked at Akumu, who nodded, and he came running, and jumped over her, and delivered a downward slash from his Keyblade from above at the Necrosis Defender before he could raise his Manifestation Blade Claymore to block the attack and strike back, and sent him flying into a wall, with him kneeling on one knee, panting heavily from his helmet. Invisa, Akumu, and Thunder looked at the Necrosis Defender sternly, with Keyblades in hand, keeping a watchful eye on him.

(This theme plays as the battle against the Necrosis Defender began and plays throughout. -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBqtbyETvoY )

Edited by KHLegendIII

"Blumblum...is HUNGRY!!!!!!!!" suddenly, very shockingly smashing through the right front entrance wall of the Old Mansion was both Blumblum and Machine46, the latter replying to Blumblum "Blumblum...cease your appetite for Hearts, we are here on a mission...to collect the one who betrayed Shadowdrius, remember?" said 46 to Blumblum, as Blumblum replied "AWW...but Blumblum want to eat Hearts...NOW!!!!!!!!" shouted out Blumblum, letting out a huge roar for all to hear right in front of it, as 46 lastly replies "...Oy vey, anyways, greetings, my code given name is Machine Number 46 and this is my partner, simply named Blumblum...we are here due to a report that the one named Xetura can be found here, is that correct?" said Machine46, as Ventus lastly replied "...And what if it is? what benefit is that to you? machine?" said Ventus, as Machine46 lastly replied "...Sigh, either way, we must eliminate any and all Keyblade wielders, that is programmer Fuja's wish, Blumblum, DEVOUR THEM." said 46 in a real computer like voice, as Blumblum proceeded to charge towards Namine, only for Ventus to swiftly back and forth use his Keyblade to knock the monster right in its huge belly right outside the wall it broke down previously, intending to not let either Blumblum or Machine46 to have their way, the latter summons a giant cannon arm held by a tripod to steady the arm, as 46 prepares to charge and then fire a huge cannon shot supplied by magical energy right back at both Ventus and everyone else.

https://youtu.be/sOsMR4TdcFg.

Xylek quickly created a barrier of Darkness to protect himself and the others, with Gaia using Light to create a barrier of Light over the barrier of Darkness an an attempt to strengthen the defense. "You aren't getting him." Said Xylek, talking to 46 and Blumblum. Jake looked at 46 as he held his Keyblade. "How did you find us here?!" Asked Jake, asking 46 a question. Xetura heard the commotion, and ran over to a closet in his room, and hid in it, behind stuff like clothes. King Jason smirked as he cast Sparkga, as he tried to use it as a shield from Luke's attack, while Shadowdrius slashed his Excalibur Of Light And Darkness and sent an X-shaped wave combined with the power of Light and Darkness at Luke's clones, and buildings around him started to collapse to due the weapon's power. Suddenly, Nightshadros appeared in front of Invisa, Akumu, and Thunder, and snapped a finger, and teleport the Necrosis Defender elsewhere, as the three glared at Nightshadros, as the rock spires disappeared into Nothginess. "Oh my, it's been quite some time, foolish ones... I must say you've got quite far in this place... Because of your intrusion, I had to move the machine elsewhere... Now then, I assume you're here to try to collect valuable information about us, correct?" Asked Nightshadros, asking Invisa, Akumu, and Thunder a question. Invisa looked on at Nightshadros, with a glare.

(This theme plays as Nightshadros appears, and talks to Invisa, Thunder, and Akumu. - 

) Edited by KHLegendIII

"...We shall see, come! Heart Stealer!!" said Machine46, as just then, appearing behind him was his personal Heart Stealer/Xehanort's Guardian, the Final Fantasy Summon: Belias! from Final Fantasy XII, Belias placed its huge axe like weapon on-top of Machine46's cannon arm, using the fire surrounding Belias' body going through the axe like weapon and then into the cannon arm to charge the arm with magical fire based properties, as 46 says "Behold! Heart Stealer of Ifrit's fire reborn: Belias the Dark Gigas!! this is the gift left behind to me by someone whose name i do not know yet i have inherited his abilities, for you see, i was created by his majesty, the almighty Fuja just before this invasion took place and you see, when he erased the one who previously held my position, that person returned to Fuja, as one of his creations to be remade and remolded and such, i am he, i am the reincarnation of the one who attacked the Radiant Garden!!!!" said Machine46 in his computer voice, as despite the more or less complex meanings both behind and of his words...basically, he reveals to everyone that he is the reincarnation of Ivarne and has inherited his fire based Heart Stealer Ifrit now evolved into Belias, 46 was then just about fully charged and ready to fire directly at everyone whilst Blumblum outside started getting back up on his feet.

Xylek looked at 46 with a frown, as he and Gaia kept their barriers of Light and Darkness around everyone. "So, your original self caused that attack, huh? We won't let it repeat here, the kid's not going anywhere." Said Xylek, talking to 46. In the closet, Xetura was scared by the commotion outside, and strangely, his eyes were turning from gold to violet, and he was emitting an aura of Darkness, not knowing why. "Why... Why won't those bad men go away?" Thought Xetura, asking himself a question in his head mentally. King Jason smirked as he cast Sparkga, as he tried to use it as a shield from Luke's attack, while Shadowdrius slashed his Excalibur Of Light And Darkness and sent an X-shaped wave combined with the power of Light and Darkness at Luke's clones, and buildings around him started to collapse to due the weapon's power. Invisa raised her Keyblade at Nightshadros as she glared at him. "What are you up to?! Why are you doing this?!" Asked Invisa, asking Nightshadros a question. Nightshadros let out a chuckle as he folded his arms. "Hehehe, foolish girl... That's none of your business, after what you just did, we stopped using this facility once you got your hands in what's in your bag, I must retrieve them before they fall into the rest of your hands, but I will talk about 'it', though... It's about time you fools heard the full story about 'it'..." Said Nightshadros, talking to Invisa. Invisa raised an eyebrow, with Akumu and Thunder doing the same, and suddenly, Nightshadros moved back a little, and the Necrosis Phantom appeared in front of Invisa, Akumu, and Thunder, holding it's scythe, looking at the three with it's glowing red-colored eyes, as Nightshadros smirked.

(This theme plays as Nightshadros appears, and talks to Invisa, Thunder, and Akumu. - 

) Edited by KHLegendIII

"We need to be careful though, we don't know what kinds of powers these other members have. Tenji was taken down instantly, without a chance to defend himself or fight back." Ping cautioned as the moved on.

Victoria looked at Xenith, "Well it wasn't supposed to kill you. It was more made to annoy you! Annoyed yet?" Victoria asked as suddenly she disappeared and left behind a ring of light, and then suddenly another ring appeared above Xenith and the ring sent down a full on heavy light nova hyper beam attack. But Victoria herself was still not seen to be there when the attack was taking place.

Luke, however, made more clones and half of them were his light wolf self and the other was 'it' in appearance. Luke then absorbed the darkness and light energies that Shadowdrius left behind. "You think you can beat me? I will fight for Lucy no matter what! I won't rest until she is safe, and no one will bring harm to her!" Luke said as he then had all his clones rush at Shadowdrius and King Jason at lightning speed, and had them slash at the enemies with restless fury swipes attacks.

Xenith merely claps his hands at Victoria's efforts, saying to her "Well i must say, for someone going, as far, as to annoy me, you're certainly NOT succeeding but i must give praise to your impressive show of power, you certainly have demonstrated how to use your abilities in both unique and unusual ways...but...NOW ITS MY TURN." said Xenith in a gruff voice, as he immediately dispelled all of Victoria's attacks with just a swing of one arm, causing the entire gravity within Treasure Town to become so heavy that all of the citizens still within the town still being attacked are forced plastered their faces towards the ground, unable to stand up, only those with Keyblade related powers and/or otherwise similar are barely able to stand up and hold their footings, standing up from the intense gravity, even Xenith's followers, the one leading them known, as Giyato replies to Xenith "FUJA! IF YOU CARRY THIS ON MUCH LONGER, YOU'LL NOT ONLY DESTROY THE TOWN BUT THE SACRED JEWELS, AS WELL!!!!!!!!" shouted out Giyato, Xenith upon hearing this merely sighs and with a click of his fingers, reverts gravity back to normal, Sojo trying to catch his breath lastly replies inside his head "...Ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...ha, such-such monstrous strength, this guy...he's certainly no Human, THAT's for sure...how...how are we to beat somebody like this!?!?!?!?" said Sojo lastly in his head before then suddenly deciding to charge upon Xenith, swinging his Keyblade down upon the latter's head, as Xenith merely smirks at this attempt.

https://youtu.be/t5gm9gDOT1c.

Within just a single moment, a single second...Sojo's body was completely torn to shreds, his limbs separated from his main body, as he laid low with his back pressed against on the ground tightly, looking up towards the man that had bested him, Xenith prepared to use his hand alone to eliminate Sojo but getting in Xenith's way was Enx, fighting with just one arm, as he says to Xenith "Hey! bastard beard!! you're looking at the wrong opponent, I'M RIGHT HERE!!!!" said Enx, taunting Xenith, leading him on, as Xenith, though smart enough not to fall for the taunt, decides to go after Enx anyways, preparing to eliminate him, as well, saying to the young man "Well i must say, you young people are putting on such a splendid performance today that i don't know what to possibly think about it! should i be annoyed? should i be happy? I JUST DON'T KNOW! all i know is...this insatiable thirst...TO KILL YOU ALL AND TAKE ALL YOUR HEARTS FOR MYSELF!!!!!!!!" shouted out Xenith, as we could see a glimpse of KRAD's Magatama eye within Xenith's left pupil before it changed back to normal, as Xenith prepared to eliminate both Enx and Sojo and erase all Memories of them, then, both very shockingly and very surprisingly...suddenly...blocking Xenith from taking Enx's life was Enx's contact: Xodus, of whom Enx replies to, saying "...Xo...dus...what are...you doing?" said Enx, perplexed by Xodus' actions, as Xenith then smelt the Darkness emitting from Xodus, saying to him "...You...you're..." the wind appeared and blew off Xodus' hood, to reveal the most shocking and most surprising figure of them all to fight Xenith: Former True Keyblade Master...XEHANORT HIMSELF! as Xehanort lastly cackles at Xenith, saying to him the words "...Why hello, supreme king of Darkness, the X Nothing, its...been a while, hasn't it? my Keyblade: Dark Heart." said Xehanort, as for one both final shock and final surprise, he reveals that both his and Kye's former Keyblade, the Dark Heart, which they had lost at the end of the X-Blade War...was actually Xenith! standing right then, right there, right now in front of Xehanort in personified, Human form!!

https://youtu.be/kzwcRY6lh14.

"...Well, well...tell me, what's an elder like yourself doing here? at your age? you should be writing a bucket list and sight seeing before you croak, old man..." said Xenith, slightly backing away from Xehanort, as Xehanort raised down his Chaos Ripper Keyblade that he was using to defend himself, Enx and Sojo, replying towards Xenith "...Hmph and let you have all the fun? i don't think so, remember, the last time you got to have any fun at all whilst your entire physical being itself was locked away in that black Box of Xibalba...was because of me, Xnth, so...you should be thanking me." said Xehanort, as Xenith replied "BAH! thank you? you, the man who knew of the box's existence yet decided to keep me locked up like a mummy and instead use my Dark powers for his very own ambitions, you must be joking...had you opened the box back then, i would have given you everything that you would have ever wanted, eternal life, eternal youth, you name it, anything...AND EVERYTHING...but, that time has long since passed and now, you are of no longer any use to me, decrepit old fool--" said Xenith before immediately being cut off by Xehanort, saying the words "Decrepit? now, who exactly was it that was able to wield your power in Keyblade form and merge with the X-Blade, granted i couldn't access ALL of your powers and also granted there was Kye with me at the time but i think i can speak for both myself and the aforementioned, that, WE were the only ones best suited to wield your almighty and magnificent power, don't you agree? eternal master of the Dark?" said Xehanort to Xenith, as he replied saying "...Heh, heh heh, ha ha, HA HA HA! OH YOU ALWAYS KNEW A WAY WITH WORDS DIDN'T YOU!? senile old goat but never-mind that, i've come for the Yellow Topaz of the Sky, the Red Ruby of the Land and the Blue Sapphire of the Sea, as well, as the Emerald of Life, now please, get out of my way before i accidentally erase you from existence, i'm giving you this one and only chance...as a former "master" of mine..." said Xenith...

"...Well i am sorry to say myself, stupid fool but i have plans for the Worlds, BIG plans...and i am not going to let either you, nor anyone else get in the way of them, so then, prepare yourself, X Nothing, for i have found a way to counterbalance your powers and you yourself, as a whole existence." said Xehanort, as this seemed to catch Xenith on guard, causing him to summon his weapon, as Xehanort replies "...So, you've finally released it, so be it, let us duel...MY FORMER KEYBLADE!!!! YOU SHALL RETURN TO YOUR MASTER!!!!!!!!" shouted out Xehanort, as Xenith replied "NOT SO LIKELY! YOU DAMNED OLD GEEZER!!!!" shouted out Xenith, as both he and Xehanort clashed weapons with one another, leaving Enx and Sojo to be saved by both Victoria and the others, as Xehanort fights Xenith alone in this fight, Xehanort's intentions remain, as of yet, unclear to both Enx and the others...but they knew, at this very moment in time...that, they had no choice, but to depend on him...as he was the only means right now of not just only saving Treasure Town but all of the entire universe itself, in the process...

meanwhile, a young, tall, skinny looking man could be seen wearing ancient robes, parts of them covering most of his face, preparing to set out, off to somewhere, parts currently unknown...

https://youtu.be/JMm6-0q9CZA.

Xylek looked at 46 with a frown, as he and Gaia kept their barriers of Light and Darkness around everyone. "So, your original self caused that attack, huh? We won't let it repeat here, the kid's not going anywhere." Said Xylek, talking to 46. In the closet, Xetura was scared by the commotion outside, and strangely, his eyes were turning from gold to violet, and he was emitting an aura of Darkness, not knowing why. "Why... Why won't those bad men go away?" Thought Xetura, asking himself a question in his head mentally. King Jason, Shadowdrius, and the Necrosis Guardian watched Xenith's confrontation with Xehanort, with Shadowdrius not happy to see Xehanort. "Hmph, Xehanort that foolish man... I'm already urged to kill him, but I'll leave this to Fuja." Thought Shadowdrius, mentally thinking to himself in his head mentally. Tommy, and Dai and his friends were baffled to see Xehanort. "What's the old man doing here? Last time I've heard, he was banished." Said Kyoluu, talking to everyone. Nghtshadros looked at the Necrosis Phantom, and then at Invisa, Thunder, and Akumu as he smirked evilly. "Necrosis Phantom, originally and also known as Soul Eater... The very first Necrosis brought into existence, one that was born here in this facility... It's power is much, much stronger than any other Necrosis that were created after it, especially with it's ability.... To feast on Souls and grow even stronger from devouring Souls, especially from those with strong Hearts, Lord Shadowdrius created the Necrosis Phantom to gather as much power as it could, to make it one of his ultimate soldiers in his army... By now, it has absorbed thousands of Souls during all these years since created, several of those Souls that belonged to several of those of strong Hearts, it's power is higher than any of your's... You fools have no chance against it, and it shall devour your Souls, and grow stronger than ever." Said Nightshadros, talking to Invisa, Akumu, and Thunder. Invisa, Thunder, and Akumu glared at Nightshadros and the Necrosis Phantom, as they gripped their Keyblades tightly.

(This theme plays as Nightshadros explains the origins of the Necrosis Phantom. - 

) Edited by KHLegendIII

Victoria suddenly reappeared as she wasn't there when Xenith made the heavy gravity or when Xehanort appeared. She rushed over to Enx and carried him in her arms as Lucifer carried Sojo and his remains and they both rushed them over to the top of a building at least far away enough to see Xehanort's battle but not be hit by it. Victoria then put Enx down on the top of the building and Lucifer laid Sojo down as well. "Enx, are you alright? Your arm, that monster, he doesn't know who he is messing with! I can't have my love with only one arm. What do you say I heal it for you?" Victoria said as Lucifer looked at Sojo, "And I can heal you. You see while Xenith may have done this with his powers, we have special powers of our own. As I am the ruler of a realm, I also have power over life and since Victoria is my daughter she already has my powers as well. So in other words, we can heal you guys by giving you a second chance. What do you say?" Lucifer asked Enx and Sojo as he smiled at them.

Luke, in all the confusion, rushed over to Lucy's side, "Lucy, hop on, I don't think I can win this fight yet, we must retreat until we can fully take on these guys." Luke said as he wasn't giving up but felt they had to retreat for this moment in time so that they have a better chance at the next battle.

"Y-yeah, go for it, i don't know how my body ended up this way but its most very probably because of that creep back down there...ough..." said Sojo, suffering the effects of Xenith's Memory loss ability, as Enx replies "...Thanks Victoria, i appreciate it but still, those two...what do you think, will happen, to our beloved town? it will...never be the same again..." said Enx, as he woefully looks on at the ongoing battle right in front of him below before glancing out towards the rest of Treasure Town, looking at all the scars it has suffered...

Xehanort and Xenith's clash of weapons causes a huge sonic boom that destroys nearby things like windows or pottery for examples, the latter replies to Xehanort "HA! is that all you got!? i don't remember you wielding my power THIS weakly! XEHANORT!!!!!!!!" shouted out Xenith, as he pushed Xehanort right back into the building both Enx and the others are on-top of, Xehanort tries to move out of the way but finds himself pinned from all sides, as Xenith moves in to cut Xehanort's throat.

Xylek looked at 46 with a frown, as he and Gaia kept their barriers of Light and Darkness around everyone. "So, your original self caused that attack, huh? We won't let it repeat here, the kid's not going anywhere." Said Xylek, talking to 46. In the closet, Xetura was scared by the commotion outside, and strangely, his eyes were turning from gold to violet, and he was emitting an aura of Darkness, not knowing why. "Why... Why won't those bad men go away?" Thought Xetura, asking himself a question in his head mentally. Dai and his friends were watching all that was transpiring before them with a stern look on their eyes. Lucy looked at Luke, and shook her head. "No, I'm staying here to help those in need, I'm not retreating that easily, especially with a certain two still here in this town... Especially since the latter hasn't shown herself to us, you know who I'm talking about, don't you?" Asked Lucy, asking Luke a question. On a a roof in Treasure Town elsewhere, Sabrina was watching the carnage that was unfolding. ".... There goes another World, why must this happen..." Said Sabrina, mentally thinking to herself in her head mentally. Suddenly, Seracus appeared in front of Invisa, with his "Glaive Of The Draconian" in his hand, with Nightshadros glaring at him, as the former looked back at Invisa and smiled. "Hey there, miss, it's been quite some time, it would seem that you've got yourselves in a pickle. We can talk after we deal with these guys." Said Seracus, talking to Invisa. Invisa, Akumu, and Thunder were about to talk to Seracus until Nightshadros grunted in irritation. "So, you've shown yourselves to us, "The Recusant"? What perfect timing, Lord Shadowdrius wanted you dead to he could reclaim his power within you, and what luck to see you in one area, and with the Necrosis Phantom by my side, but I have matters elsewhere, Necrosis Phantom, take care of these fools, and devour their Souls." Said Nightshadros, talking to the Necrosis Parasite. Nightshadros teleport away elsewhere, as the Necrosis Phantom let out a screech as it raised it's scythe. Invisa, Akumu, and Thunder readied their Keyblades, as Seracus held his "Glaive Of The Draconian", looking on sternly, readying themselves for battle.

(This theme plays as the battle against the Necrosis Phantom begins. - 

) Edited by KHLegendIII

Luke looked at Lucy and nodded, "Well okay, I see your point. But I have to reserve some energy, or I may lose my strength again. Lucy, be safe, and I will be back as soon as possible." Luke said as he suddenly just disappeared into thin air.

Victoria and Lucifer felt the building shook, but Lucifer casted a spell so the building would stay in tach while they were on top of it. Victoria looked down at the fighting and then Victoria and Lucifer both used their special powers to restore Enx and Sojo's bodies back to normal. Victoria then looked at Enx, "I don't know what will happen to this place, so many treasured memories here, but I guess we would just have to start anew after this war. With father's powers and mine, I am sure we can at least repair some of the town when the fighting is over." Victoria said though there was pain in her voice.

However, before Xenith could cut Xehanort's throat, a figure appeared behind Xenith with a hook on where a hand should be. The figure was a man not seen for a while but now looked more like a traditional pirate captain. The figure then shot a big blast of energy at Xenith that was unlike any energy used in this realm. "The name's Hook, Captain Hook, matie! Now stop your assault on this world, or feel the power that you haven't faced in your lifetime!" Hook said as he revealed that it was Hook from the Untold Realm but was the same age that he was the last time he was seen in the past RPs.

Xenith felt Hook's attack blow a small but still big enough hole within Xenith's side, as he quickly regenerates the hole within his body like it was nothing, saying to the newcomer Hook the words "Hmph, stay out of this, this is "family"--!?!?" suddenly, off-screen, Xehanort stabbed his Keyblade right through Xenith's neck whilst lastly saying to him the words "...I know how your powers work, Xenith...you spent four entire years trying to get your body back together, so...what would happen to a vital organ that was connected to say either your Heart and/or your brain? it wouldn't last, would it? i've placed my Keyblade directly through your throat so that you can't speak and utter magical incantations, now then, you will tell me where the Box of Xibalba is, or...!?" also suddenly however, a veil of Darkness started covering Xehanort's feet, as Xenith merely smiled at this, the veil was emitting from his own feet and just, as it had caught Xehanort, it was trying to catch Hook too, as Xehanort warns the captain "RUN FOOL RUN! this is one of his tricks!! Valhalla of Darkness!!! its where he entraps his opponents within eternal Darkness! forever!! i told you already, RUN!!!!" shouted out Xehanort, as the veil quickly tried to make its way towards Hook, desperately trying to catch him like it caught Xehanort, Xenith lastly says the words "...So, you thought you knew ALL my tricks? did you? well, sorry old man but i have evolved since the time you wielded my power for your very own benefits..." said Xenith, remarking that he has undergone evolution since the time when he was just a Keyblade, the Dark Heart, wielded by Master Xehanort.

Xylek looked at 46 with a frown, as he and Gaia kept their barriers of Light and Darkness around everyone. "So, your original self caused that attack, huh? We won't let it repeat here, the kid's not going anywhere." Said Xylek, talking to 46. In the closet, Xetura was scared by the commotion outside, and strangely, his eyes were turning from gold to violet, and he was emitting an aura of Darkness, not knowing why. "Why... Why won't those bad men go away?" Thought Xetura, asking himself a question in his head mentally. Dai and his friends were watching all that was transpiring before them with a stern look on their eyes. Shadowdrius looked on at Xehanort as he pointed his Excalibur Of Light And Darkness at him. "How ironic it is, to see you pinned down like this, old man, where's your 'power' now, hehe, it's right in front of you, you weakling, and now you've got your rear bitten off, this is all your's Fuja, I shall go and retrieve those Jewels for you, Necrosis Guardian, teleport the Jewels over here. I'll help you give you time to teleport them over here." Said Shadowdrius, talking to the Necrosis Guardian. The Necrosis Guardian nodded, as he began to chant a mysterious chant, and a sigil appeared beneath his feet, and four circles appeared around him, and a wave of Light emitted from him, and particles of Light began to gather in the four circles. Shadowdrius stood in front of the Necrosis Guardian, planning to buy him time to summon the four Sacred Jewels. The Necrosis Phantom brought upon it's scythe to the ground, cracking the ground where Invisa, Thunder, Akumu, and Seracus stood, with Darkness pouring from it, but the four quickly dodged, and cast Thundaga and Firaga spells from their weapons at the Necrosis Phantom, who blocked the attacks by twirling his scythe around when the spells reached it.

(This theme plays as the battle against the Necrosis Phantom continues. - 

) Edited by KHLegendIII

"Ughh...46, can i eat now? hmm? OOOH! such a tasty looking arm! let me have a bite!! COME ON!!!" shouted out Blumblum, as he noticed 46's cannon arm, causing the latter to reply "What!? NO! don't Blumblum!! STOP!!!!" shouted out 46 but it was too late, Blumblum consumed 46's cannon arm without warning whilst it was fully charged and because of that, Blumblum, after having ate the cannon arm, immediately had indigestion and shot out directly from his mouth double the energy charged within the cannon arm he just ate, causing all of the energy charged within the cannon arm that he ate to be puked out in five streams of lined pure lightning bolts that proceeded to shred apart the Old Mansion like it was a potato being cut into multiple chips.

Suddenly, a ball of Darkness dashed at 46 and Blumblum trying to hit them, and landed on the ground, and Xetura formed from the ball, his eyes emitting a violet-colored Light. "Go! Bad men! Leave them alone, NOW!!!" Shouted Xetura, talking to 46 and Blumblum. Suddenly, Xetura emitted Darkness around him, and transformed into a Dragon, looking similar to that of Corrin's Dragon form in Fire Emblem: Fates, but with KRAD's Magatama Eye on the front of his head, acting as his main, primary eye, and with a mouth full of sharp teeth, and with it's body colored jet black. Xetura let out a roar of rage as he let loose his wings as he stared upon 46 and Blumblum. Dai and his friends were watching all that was transpiring before them with a stern look on their eyes. Shadowdrius looked on at Xehanort as he pointed his Excalibur Of Light And Darkness at him. "How ironic it is, to see you pinned down like this, old man, where's your 'power' now, hehe, it's right in front of you, you weakling, and now you've got your rear bitten off, this is all your's Fuja, I shall go and retrieve those Jewels for you, Necrosis Guardian, teleport the Jewels over here. I'll help you give you time to teleport them over here." Said Shadowdrius, talking to the Necrosis Guardian. The Necrosis Guardian nodded, as he began to chant a mysterious chant, and a sigil appeared beneath his feet, and four circles appeared around him, and a wave of Light emitted from him, and particles of Light began to gather in the four circles. Shadowdrius stood in front of the Necrosis Guardian, planning to buy him time to summon the four Sacred Jewels. Invisa jumped at it, performing Ars Arcanum, delivering swift strikes to the Necrosis Phantom, as she jumped at it, but the Necrosis Phantom blocked her strikes with his scythe, and pushed her back into a wall.

) Edited by KHLegendIII

After cutting up the Old Mansion into five pieces, Xetura, the objective and target of both 46 and Blumblum's mission had appeared with the former replying "...Well, well, Blumblum...it seems your idiocy for once has landed us our mark...now...go and fetch him, we need him alive for both Shadowdrius and especially Fuja, understand?" said 46, as Blumblum lastly replied after burping "...Sigh, got it 46, right-o! time for the belly of the beast to flop the dragon, appear now! Heart Stealer!!" said Blumblum, as he then summoned his personal Heart Stealer/Xehanort's Guardian, it was Cuchulainn from Final Fantasy XII!!!

Meanwhile, Xehanort was being absorbed by the Valhalla of Darkness, unable to move, as Xenith planned on absorbing the old former true Keyblade Master, as Xenith lastly replies to Xehanort "...Hmph, that was rather weak and anticlimactic, don't you think? "MASTER" Xehanort?" said Xenith, as the veil of Darkness had nearly engulfed Xehanort entirely, in other-words, he was being absorbed straight into Xenith's body.

Xetura looked on at Blumblum, as he charged at Cuchulainn, as his tail was covered in Darkness, and swung his tail at Cuchlainn with a hard and swift strike, and ended up destroying part of the Old Mansion as he moved forward. "You won't be getting ME!!!" Shouted Xetura, talking to Blumblum. Xylek could sense that Xetura's rage was at an uncontrollable level, and was concerned, and wondered what was going on  Dai and his friends were watching all that was transpiring before them with a shocked look. Shadowdrius smirked evilly, as more particles of Light were gathering within the four circles surrounding the Necrosis Guardian, and they were starting to gain shape. Shadowdrius cast Sleepza in the form of an Energy wave on Dai, his friends, Sojo, Enx, Luke, Lucy, Victoria, Lucifer, Hook Thomas, and Matilda, and Dai, his friends, Lucy, Thomas, Matilda, Tommy, and Vector tried their very best to resist the spell, but in the end, they fell unconscious, sleeping due to the powerful Sleepza Magic. Akumu and Thunder cast Blizzaga spells, at the Necrosis Phantom, who teleport out of the way of the spells, and Seracus charged at the Necrosis Phantom, and he and the Necrosis Phantom started locking their weapons in combat, trying to push each other back.

) Edited by KHLegendIII

Before getting knocked away, Blumblum had Cuchulainn place its hands upon Xetura's tail, infecting it with poison that effects the body's whole nerve system, Blumblum had intended to take Xetura back unharmed whilst Xehanort, before he could be fully absorbed into Xenith's Valhalla of Darkness had dropped the Chaos Ripper Keyblade and emerging from it was a powerful Light, enough to scathe Xenith long enough to free Xehanort from his bindings, grab the Chaos Ripper and stand back a few ways from Xenith, as he lastly replied "YOU...that was, LIGHT!!!! HOW!? how were you able to DO that!?!?!?!?" said Xenith, as Xehanort merely cackled slightly, showing that he has learnt a few new tricks whilst he was sent to banishment.

Xetura let out a roar as he collapsed a little, as Darkness covered the part of his tail that was poisoned, as apparently, it was a Dark Esuna spell, which attempted to heal him of the poison. Xetura got back up from the ground, and charged up Darkness in his mouth, and let loose a stream of Darkness upon Cuchulainn and Blumblum, as he back away, causing more of the Old Mansion to fall apart. The particles of Light gathered more and more into the circles surrounding the Necrosis Gaurdian, and all of a sudden, the Emerald Of Life and the three Sacred Jewels appeared in the circles, and Shadowdrius snapped a finger, and teleport the Jewels to Daemonheim. "Hehehe, I got the Jewels for you, Fuja, the Necrosis Guardian summoned them to us, and I teleport the Jewels to 'there'... Let's finish with these fools and then be on our way." Said Shadowdrius, talking to Xenith. Seracus looked back at Invisa as he kept blocking the Necrosis Phantom's scythe, and she nodded, and jumped behind the Necrosis Phantom, and performed Ars Arcanum, delivering swift and heavy strikes upon the Necrosis Phantom, but they only left a scratch, but the Necrosis Phantom let out a screech, and pushed Seracus and Invisa back by blowing them away with Wind magic, and sent waves of Darkness at Invisa, Thunder, Akumu, and Seracus, but Akumu blocked the attacks by creating a barrier of Darkness to protect himself and his allies, but the four were pushed back by the pressure of the attack.

) Edited by KHLegendIII

Both Blumblum and Cuchulainn took in all of the attacks Xetura threw at them by swallowing all of the attacks and then redirecting them right back at him by spitting at him in the form of Dark Firaga fireballs, elsewhere, Xenith says to Xehanort "Tell me...how WERE you able to regain your powers? from what i heard, the council completely stripped them away from you didn't they? so, how?" said Xenith, as Xehanort replies "Its funny what a person gets up to in their spare time, especially when they were exiled to roam the universe forever, looking back on all the mistakes that they had made..." said Xehanort, as he looked deeply within his palm, thinking about the whole time he was exiled into wandering the entire universe itself.