Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xXMikey1stXx

what do you think the next world announcement would be if it happened?

With so many things at the interview at d23 (switch, multiple characters, and remix for Xbox one), lets talk about the possibility of another world announcement. Now he did say it was possible thus a possibility he won't do it. But if it is gonna happen, what's the next world release do you wanna see? Note any Disney movie is almost not off-limits (star wars). So please by any means tell what world do you want be announced next

Thanks, and hopefully alot people comment.

I'd like Treasure Planet or Moana or Frozen or Wreck-It-Ralph...Lol I know that's a lot x). Anyway, I don't think they're going to do a lot of world reveals now...they might wanna keep a few to surprise us in the game. We already know like..6 worlds? Twilight Town, Mysterious Tower, Kingdom of Corona, Olympus, San Fransokyo and Toy Story Land (fan made name lol)...So it's a lot already.

Treasure Planet is definitely on my wish list, but so are Moana, Frozen...Wreck-It-Ralph...(huh, I better come up with something else before it looks like I'm plagiarizing from his Highness up there......)...oh yeah, Pocahontas would be a good one, I really want to see how all that color would look in the engine. Zootopia might be cool too, I'm really interested in how fun they can make the world, now that they've shown that even a suburban setting from Toy Story is interesting enough when you're the size of a toy. And after today I almost feel like a Marvel or Star Wars world might almost be possible. Really I just want a new reveal of SOMETHING before too long, hopefully they decide to reveal something for us before TGS and Jump Festa.