Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
PrinceNoctis

KHIII Release Date Apology Thread

In the past years, one of the biggest cause of arguments in the community has been the release date of Kingdom Hearts III. I have been insulted more than once because of my opinions on the game's release and I've also unintentionally hurt people's feelings when it came to that particular subject. Last month, when the Orchestra Trailer was released, many people apologized for insulting others concerning Roxas' possible return in KH3 and more. I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread where everyone could patch things up and get along anew as we patiently await Kingdom Hearts' big return to home consoles!

Let me go first: To everyone I've hurt by being rude or unsympathetic, I am deeply sorry. 

Edited by PrinceNoctis

Sorry if I ever hurt anyone's feelings on the same or any topic, though my memory is failing me about whether I did get into an argument over the release date at the moment. I gloated about the release and Toy Story's inclusion for a brief second, but I wasn't really calling anyone out in particular and I felt it was kind of justified given the energy of the moment. Still, sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings anyway, that's never my intention.

now that the release date argument has been settled we can all focus on more important discussions.

like arguing over whether or not KH3 will get delayed to 2019. 

wuh oh

Right before the game gets cancelled.