Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I wonder what or who it could be.  Possibly  one of the 13th darknesses.  Or a valuable asset?  WHO OR WHAT IS IT?

They also said must reclaim.  So it is someone or something that they have had before but had lost? OOOOOOOOOOOO

It's problably the 13th vessel and YX is problably talking about Sora or Roxas (since he was from the Org and a suitable vessel, so the missing asset...)

Might be something else though.

Maybe it's Vanitas. We don't know how exactly he can be brought back, but it's extremely likely he will. KH3D seems to have hinted at it.

But why would vanitas be there?

Well they're at the Toy story world for clues

Trying to find hints on how toys come to life through other connected hearts?

Maybe I'm grasping at straws here but sounds like Xion to me.

Would make sense if Xemnas made her into a darkness when giving her the nobody armour and since she sacrificed herself right after now they need to try and get her back.

I just really want Xion back and think it would be really interesting if she came back as one of the 13 darknesses

But why would vanitas be there?

He's not. Remember what Young Xehanort said, "The way hearts connect in this world can provide a clue". The Toy Story world contains a clue on how to bring Vanitas back. Or maybe Xion like Mysterious Figure is suggesting in the post above, but I think it's referring to Vanitas, specially with the Unversed emblem in those toys.

Interesting. You'd think Vanitas would already be a seeker of darkness. If they go this route though, it'll sure be interesting. I just hope it's early enough in the game so Vanitas gets a lot of screentime. 

I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw that scene in the trailer.  I think that Young Xehanort is indeed trying to find someone who was once a darkness to be the thirteenth vessel.  Before I give my thought on who it could be, here are the characters who used to be darknesses who have not been confirmed or denied to be a part of the true Organization XIII:

1.   Demyx

2.   Larxene

3.   Luxord

4.   Marluxia

5.   Roxas

6.   Sora (I know that Sora has been confirmed to not be a darkness, but I included him on this list because, since he could still be vulnerable to darkness, and since he was chosen to be the thirteenth member in Dream Drop Distance, Master Xehanort could be trying to reclaim him)

7.   Terra (we don't know what his fate currently is, and since Xehanort returned in Dream Drop Distance as Master Xehanort and not Terra-Xehanort, like he should have since Terra-Xehanort was the one who became a Heartless and a Nobody, it is possible that Terra found a way to kick Master Xehanort out of his heart and now Master Xehanort wants to reclaim him)

8.   Vanitas

9.   Ventus (when he was controlled by Vanitas)

10. Xion

(I didn't include Lexaeus, Vexen, Xaldin, or Zexion because, since we found out that they are all alright in Dream Drop Distance, and since Xigbar was only told by Young Xehanort to bring one of the apprentices, who was Saix, with them, I am fairly certain that they are safe from Master Xehanort)

It seems that Young Xehanort thinks Andy's darkness is what brings his toys to life.  He must be trying to find out how this is possible in order to reclaim their missing darkness.  The best reason I can think of as to why he wants to learn how this is possible is that he must be trying to use this connection to bring one of their former darknesses back to life (the only other character who is currently still alive who Young Xehanort could be referring to when he talks of emptiness is Ventus, but I think Young Xehanort referring to bringing a darkness back to life is more likely).  That narrows it down to Roxas, Vanitas, and Xion.  I think that there is evidence for Xion, but I think that she is the least likely of the three to be the one that Young Xehanort was referring to, which just leaves Roxas and Vanitas.  I'm torn on this one, because, on the one hand, it sounds like Vanitas is the obvious choice since he was teased to return in Dream Drop Distance and his name literally means "emptiness", but on the other hand, Xemnas seemed to be encouraging Sora to use the darkness to bring Roxas back in the previous trailer (even if we now know, thanks to a recent interview with Nomura, that Xemnas was just explaining to Sora what he would need to do to exist at the same time as Roxas).  My head says, "Vanitas," but my heart says, "Roxas."  So, since I would not be a very good Kingdom Hearts fan if I didn't listen to my heart, I have to go with Roxas for now.

Edited by Dagesh Lene