•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Cavern of Remembrance: KH2 Final Mix Electronic Jazz Cover

cover cover song cavern of remembrance data organization battles

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 EricLTrombone

EricLTrombone

@ericltrombone

• 34 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:19 AM

Hey friends! I just uploaded my electronic jazz cover of Cavern of Remembrance (from KH2: Final Mix and KH 358/2 Days) to YouTube! Feel free to let me know what you thought of it, this was a bit of a new genre for me to dig into playing and I'd love to hear from you!

https://youtu.be/HjOP0DFIZ60

Edited by EricLTrombone, 15 July 2017 - 10:20 AM.

#2 Taco Lea

Taco Lea

Faux angst for the teenage demographic

• 1,032 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:43 AM

seriously, this is amazing, I love it so much!

#3 EricLTrombone

EricLTrombone

@ericltrombone

• 34 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:45 AM

seriously, this is amazing, I love it so much!

Thank you! Planning on some more Kingdom Hearts soon, I'm glad you liked it :)

#4 Hallowseve

Hallowseve

"If you have a dream, don't wait. Act."

• 280 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 01:51 PM

Wow! That was awesome! Nicely done!

#5 EricLTrombone

EricLTrombone

@ericltrombone

• 34 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 02:47 PM

Wow! That was awesome! Nicely done!

Thank you so much! I'm glad to see that people are liking my video.

#6 Connected

Connected

The Road to Dawn

• 1,638 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:51 PM

Wow this is freaking amazing! your Youtube page is amazing! Keep it up!

PS: Your Avatar is really dope! 

#7 EricLTrombone

EricLTrombone

@ericltrombone

• 34 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:59 PM

Wow this is freaking amazing! your Youtube page is amazing! Keep it up!

PS: Your Avatar is really dope! 

Thank you, on both counts! I didn't really know how I could make my channel icon represent the fact that I also like KH: glad another person appreciates it!

#8 Jamaal Okeen Ephriam

Jamaal Okeen Ephriam

PKXIII Creator

• 31 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 08:17 AM

Hey not bad dude! Was a very pleasing and delightful listen. Some constructive criticism I guess, some notes on the trombone were a bit off on the solos (around 1:00 and 3:00), but those were few and far between and not distracting to the overall performance. Just something to take care of. Mix wise, sounded good on my laptop (haven't had a chance to listen through proper speakers or headphones yet), but I think what would help in some areas (aka the trombone and some of the piano hits) is just a little more reverb; would give a nice spread on the mix a little.

Overall, not bad bro. Thumbs up :D

#9 EricLTrombone

EricLTrombone

@ericltrombone

• 34 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 11:20 PM

Hey not bad dude! Was a very pleasing and delightful listen. Some constructive criticism I guess, some notes on the trombone were a bit off on the solos (around 1:00 and 3:00), but those were few and far between and not distracting to the overall performance. Just something to take care of. Mix wise, sounded good on my laptop (haven't had a chance to listen through proper speakers or headphones yet), but I think what would help in some areas (aka the trombone and some of the piano hits) is just a little more reverb; would give a nice spread on the mix a little.

Overall, not bad bro. Thumbs up :D

I definitely hear what you're saying that a few tracks could use a bit more reverb. Noted for the future :) Thanks for the feedback!

#10 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Bringing Christmas Cheer!"

• 11,940 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 11:49 PM

Duuude, this was frickin amazing! Wow, it's impressive that you can play so many instruments with such ease! You really got yourself some awesome talents right there! Amazing cover, man! You'll see the world, I say! Great job, man! :D

#11 EricLTrombone

EricLTrombone

@ericltrombone

• 34 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 11:58 PM

Duuude, this was frickin amazing! Wow, it's impressive that you can play so many instruments with such ease! You really got yourself some awesome talents right there! Amazing cover, man! You'll see the world, I say! Great job, man! :D

Thank you so much! I don't know if I'd say I play all of these with ease, but I definitely get there eventually, haha.

#12 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Bringing Christmas Cheer!"

• 11,940 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 08:33 PM

Thank you so much! I don't know if I'd say I play all of these with ease, but I definitely get there eventually, haha.

You're welcome! And well man, you're understating and underestimating yourself! You play all these instruments awesomely! :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cover, cover song, cavern of remembrance, data organization battles