•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Tomorrow's trailer speculation

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 IAMME

IAMME
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:05 PM

Tell me what you think will be featured in it plz!

#2 SRKTVAMDGRLXN

SRKTVAMDGRLXN
  • 540 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:08 PM

Probably a Toy Story world reveal and, hopefully, Larxene's return.

#3 IAMME

IAMME
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:12 PM

I like your thinking

#4 GothicSlenderman

GothicSlenderman
  • 201 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:13 PM

I heard (and don't quote me on this) that trailer will be bigger than the one showed at E3. Hmm.

#5 Awesome Sauce

Awesome Sauce

Just a lad who's completed 7 KH titles (And a movie, too)

• 742 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:15 PM

If there was a way to put that bingo card I made...

Anyways, I'm not expecting a lot other than maybe some gameplay of San Fransokyo and the new world, and hoping that we see the new outfits for Riku and Mickey (Lea and Kairi, too, but those are very unlikely). I'll be laughing hysterically if the trailer ends with another "Now in Development".

#6 SRKTVAMDGRLXN

SRKTVAMDGRLXN
  • 540 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:18 PM

If there was a way to put that bingo card I made...

Anyways, I'm not expecting a lot other than maybe some gameplay of San Fransokyo and the new world, and hoping that we see the new outfits for Riku and Mickey (Lea and Kairi, too, but those are very unlikely). I'll be laughing hysterically if the trailer ends with another "Now in Development".

Then you better not eat/drink anything while watching the livestream tomorrow, because, it will certainly end with another "Now in Development".

#7 IAMME

IAMME
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:21 PM

I heard (and don't quote me on this) that trailer will be bigger than the one showed at E3. Hmm.

Boy i think you know who I will be excited to see

#8 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Guardian Of Light!"

• 11,840 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:22 PM

Well, I think that we'll get more bits of story peppered in throughout the trailer, along with what I hope is finally gameplay footage of San Fransokyo, since I've been dying to know how that world looks like and how it functions in Kingdom Hearts III! I'm also expecting a surprise clip throughout the trailer that showcases Treasure Planet as the new world! If the new world is something else, I won't be disappointed! On the contrary, I'll be excited either way, but I really want a Treasure Planet world reveal! :')

I'm also hoping we get to hear a new musical composition from Yoko for this trailer, or maybe even possibly Utada's new theme for the game! And I'd like for the trailer to end on a "Coming 2018" note, but I doubt that'll happen. Still, it'll be an exciting trailer, I'm sure! :D

#9 Felixx

Felixx

My spoon is too big!

• 1,855 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:26 PM

Then you better not eat/drink anything while watching the livestream tomorrow, because, it will certainly end with another "Now in Development".

The E3/orchestra trailer didn't have it though :P So they might have dropped it for good.

I hope we get a new song, some first glimpse on the KH3 soundtrack. Would be awesome. And also some mooooore cutscenes!

#10 SRKTVAMDGRLXN

SRKTVAMDGRLXN
  • 540 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:30 PM

The E3/orchestra trailer didn't have it though :P So they might have dropped it for good (1).

I hope we get a new song, some first glimpse on the KH3 soundtrack. Would be awesome. And also some mooooore cutscenes (2)!

1) Yup, and who knows when we'll get an actual release date, with no delays, right?

2) Yes, please, cutscenes from San Fransokyo, the next new world announced, and last, but not least, Kingdom of Corona. I'm dying to see Rapunzel and her glorious hair in Unreal Engine 4 and Kingdom Shader.

#11 Taco Lea

Taco Lea

Faux angst for the teenage demographic

• 1,032 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:32 PM

A trailer showing Kingdom of Corona and San Fransokyo and then the world reveal (toy story)

#12 John Horton

John Horton
  • 65 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:45 PM

I hope we see the New Stuff since the Last Trailer gave us More Olympus i mean we want new Stuff for the New Trailer tomorrow right(New World, New Mechanics, More Stuff to be shown) Right?

#13 KH4Real

KH4Real
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:18 PM

I bet that we will see Frozen. I hope for Toy Story or Pocahontas.

Yeah ikr people will be like goddam no wtf!

Edited by KH4Real, 14 July 2017 - 09:18 PM.

#14 John Horton

John Horton
  • 65 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:20 PM

No more Now in Development thing we don't want that shown anymore.

#15 SRKTVAMDGRLXN

SRKTVAMDGRLXN
  • 540 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:22 PM

Do not expect KH3 to come out neither this year nor 2018. By the way things are going, early 2019 seems more likely than late 2018.

No more Now in Development thing we don't want that shown anymore.

Deep down your heart, you know that THAT'S what gonna happen.

#16 KingdomHearts3

KingdomHearts3

In the final chapter...

• 4,626 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 10:01 PM

You are correct. It will be longer too.

#17 GrumpyRoxy

GrumpyRoxy

The 13th vessel

• 33 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 10:06 PM

Well, here are my expectations:

- Frozen/Treasure Planet world

- Cutscenes (please)

- Gameplay in Corona, San Fransokyo and on the new world.

- "2018" at the end

#18 Hallowseve

Hallowseve

"If you have a dream, don't wait. Act."

• 279 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 10:16 PM

Obviously they'll be showing off a new world. No clue what the world will be, but I'll like the reveal regardless. Maybe they'll throw in some story cutscene snippets. I know the chances are slim, but maybe they'll at least flash a release year across the screen at the end of the trailer.

#19 sagman12PC

sagman12PC
  • 608 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 11:03 PM

New world for sure will be shown off in addition to more gameplay. NO release date will be given however a release year is likely (2018) 

Edited by sagman12PC, 14 July 2017 - 11:04 PM.

#20 Headphone Jack

Headphone Jack
  • 1,875 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 12:18 AM

idk but i don't think the trailer will end with "Now in Development."

it'll end with "Still in Development."