Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Who could be a special guest for Kingdom Hearts at D23?

Who could be a special guest for Kingdom Hearts at D23?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who could be a special guest for Kingdom Hearts at D23?

• Shinji Hashimoto
    • Richard Epcar
    • Tai Yasue
    • Yoko Shimomura
    • Quinton Flynn
    • Nomura
    • Roy Conli
    • Utada Hikaru
    • Haley Joel Osment
    • Someone else? Share below!

I also think Roy Conli wouldn't be entirely unlikely as a special guest. It's a Disney event after all and he's also working on KH3. Of course there can always be other special guests like VAs or developers as well, but I think he is one of the more probable choices to be there in person.

I think people like Shimomura and Nomura could take a break and use their time to actually work on the game now. The Orchestra World Tour has just concluded and this whole back and forth is rather taxing.

However, I do think a video message could show just about anyone related to the game.

If Roy Conli walks onto the stage...I will know with all my heart that Treasure Planet will come to be in Kingdom Hearts III...and I will cry tears of joy!

And if it turns out that it isn't Roy, then I think that Shinji Hashimoto could also be a likely candidate, since he often represents the Kingdom Hearts series, thought Tai Yasue could also make an appearance! Either way, I'll be excited no matter what! :D

I also think Roy Conli wouldn't be entirely unlikely as a special guest. It's a Disney event after all and he's also working on KH3. Of course there can always be other special guests like VAs or developers as well, but I think he is one of the more probable choices to be there in person.

I think people like Shimomura and Nomura could take a break and use their time to actually work on the game now. The Orchestra World Tour has just concluded and this whole back and forth is rather taxing.

However, I do think a video message could show just about anyone related to the game.

What you actually mean is: "Use their time to try to get the first 50% of the game done", right?

What you actually mean is: "Use their time to try to get the first 50% of the game done", right?

I mean exactly what it says. :D No, really though, there's no real evaluation on how far they are but while more promotion is nice, I don't think there needs to be someone from the developing team there at this point, since I also think they're nowhere near completion. Maybe they are at over 50% in but even if they're at 99% , that last percent always takes the longest...

They won't reveal too much anyway apart from the things which are plain to see. I'm delighted to see the staff on a stage but at the same time, the necessity is questionable in a situation where they simply stand there, reveal the new info (which may amount to 5 minutes at best?) and then leave without answering any questions. It's quite the trip from Japan to Anaheim for just that. And a video message probably isn't considered to be a special guest.