•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Premium King & Queen of Hearts Avatar Boards, Saix EV, Falling Price Deal, HSC (7/13-14)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Raxaimus

Raxaimus

That guy who posts about that mobile game.

• Kingdom Hearts χ Team (+)
  • 161 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 05:52 PM

A new set of premium avatar boards has been made available! From July 13th at 12:00 AM (PT) to July 24th at 11:59 PM (PT), players can purchase the King of Hearts and Queen of Hearts avatar boards for 2500 jewels each. These boards each include a Magic Gem, four Magic Mirrors, Attack Boost IV, Second Chance II, ATK B III Max & SP GA I, and other valuable rewards! Be sure not to miss out!

Additionally, the 13th of July also marks the start of the next XIII Event, featuring the Saix B medal and Saix hairstyle! The thirteen quests associated with this event will be available from July 13th at 12:00 AM (PT) until July 24th at 11:59 PM (PT). Make sure to complete these quests soon, as the final few are surely going to pose a challenge!

[7/14 PT Update]

A Falling Price Deal featuring 0.2 Riku, Illustrated Terra B, and SP Vanitas has gone live and will remain open until July 20th at 23:59 PT! The Jewel cost of this pull will decrease with each pull: 3000 → 2500 → 2200 → 2000 → 1900 Jewels. After the 5th pull, the Jewel cost will remain at 1900 Jewels.

Additionally, each pull guarantees medals of 5* rarity and at least one Tier 4 or 5 medal with one to three ability dots already filled! Though there is no guarantee for them, if 0.2 Riku, Illustrated Terra B, or SP Vanitas are pulled, they will come with 3 ability dots already filled. 

0.2 Riku // Upright/Power // Guilt Tier 5 // 3 SP Cost // AoE // atk+2 and P atk+2 for two turns, stronger with more HP, 5 hits

Illust Terra B // Upright/Power // Guilt Tier 5 // 4 SP Cost // Single-Target // P atk+3 for one turn, enemy def-1 for one turn, 3 hits

SP Vanitas // Reverse/Power // Guilt Tier 5 // 6 SP Cost // AoE // restores 3 SP, 9 powerful hits

These medals, along with the Axel EX and Illustrated Vivi medals, are also bonus medals for the Armored Ventus HSC, which also runs until July 20th at 23:59 PT. Rank high for the Armored Ventus medal!

Armored Ventus // Upright/Speed // Guilt Tier 5 // 4 SP Cost // AoE // atk+3 for one turn, stronger the lower the slot number, 5 hits

Saix XIII Banner Hearts Avatar Boards oKYrN7FDuG oK2YN7oOwY oKnpNqp5q oKZ6Nu5LF oKtqNhKMa

Are you excited for the debut of the Saix B medal? Let us know in the comments below!

Edited by faemarch, 14 July 2017 - 02:28 AM.

#2 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Guardian Of Darkness!"

• 11,805 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 08:54 PM

Thank you for letting us know about this, Raxaimus!

Honestly, those Avatar Boards sure sound like they have some meaty things to them...but I think I'm going to pass! I'm trying to hoard as much Jewels as I'm able! 

OOH, AND SAIX! I wanna get his hairstyle so bad!!! X_X

#3 RikuFangirl2008

RikuFangirl2008

The One Who Walks the Road to Dawn

• 2,455 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:52 AM

This is like the second time the KHUX Twitter didn't tweet out.

#4 BlankShell

BlankShell

Amazing Cyber Sleuth

• 1,975 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:44 PM

Yeah, no Twitter notices kinda sucks... also I'm pretty sick of these no mercy deals, especially when that's all you can get for the HSC. Oh well...