Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shard the Gentleman

Info | Sign ups Sonic Legends (Archie/SatAM inspired) Sign-ups and Discussion

A few years ago, there stood a proud city called Mobotropolis- the capital of all of Mobius. Leading it was King Acorn- a resilient yet compassionate leader who dedicated his life to preserving the peace and advancing society with his lead scientists, Doctor Robotnik and Sir Chuck. However,  Doctor Robotnik quickly turned on his king, and used a machine called the Roboticizer- initially invented to keep citizens healthy- to turn most of the city's inhabitants into robotic slaves.

In the midst of the chaos, the King disappeared, leaving no hint of where he may have gone, or what may have happened to him. Princess Sally- sole heir of the Kingdom of Acorn- lead a handful of citizens in escape to the Great Forest to create a haven called Knothole. Many families were lost- some killed, and others turned slave.

In addition to all this, people started remembering things that never happened, and people who no one knew began arriving from somewhere unknown with little to no memory of their past, and only knowledge of Knothole and the city of Mobotropolis -now called Robotropolis- as if they had been living there the entire time.

Years had passed, and Robotnik seized control of all of Mobius, spare a few safe havens across the continents. Now older, Princess Sally rallies the bravest citizens of Knothole to form the Freedom Fighters- souls dedicated to taking back their home, and restoring peace to the world.

Join the fight, and restore peace to the world of Mobius alongside your fellow Freedom Fighters!

--------------------------------------------------------

Although based on the cartoon known as SatAM and the Archie comic series, you can join in with little to no knowledge on either of those, since this starts at what would be the beginning of both series! Here's a handful of knowledge for you, just in case!

Mobotropolis/Robotropolis

Mobotropolis was the capital of Mobius, known for it's scientific advancements made under the then good Doctor Robotnik and Sir Chuck- including research centering around Power Rings. It prospered as a city well managed and stood as a beacon to the world as a sign of hope to the future.

After the conversion to Robotropolis, the city became known as a town of bleakness and metal- populated soley by robotic slaves and SWATbots. Housing the Tyrant Doctor Robotnik and his nephew Snively, Robotropolis is the stronghold of all things Robotnik.

SWATbots and Robot Mobians

SWATbots are robots designed by Robotnik to scout, defend, attack, and kidnap. While these are the more basic of Robotnik's inventions, they can still pose a threat to most of Mobius' citizenry.

Robot Mobians are Mobians who have been roboticized, made into slaves and enemies of Mobius- some have sentience while others become mindless. Sentient Robot Mobians are sinister, and are usually in control of bases in random zones across the planet, while retaining no memory of their previous lives, and focus soley on what would further the Eggman Empire.

Power Rings and Chaos Emeralds

Power Rings are ring-shaped energy filled items of unknown power. During Mobotropolis' Golden Age, they were used as an energy source, lasting days at a time powering cities. They emerge from the ground, and are hard to find. However there are some Power Ring deposits across the world, where they are more common to appear at least once a day- such as the Lake of Rings near Knothole, where they are fished out. Some Mobians can use Power Rings to enhance their own abilities.

Chaos Emeralds are the most rare form of energy- with only seven in existence. Initially kept on Angel Island with the Master Emerald, they have since been lost. They say when you gather all seven of them, a miracle happens!

---------------------------------------------------

You can sign up as ANY Sonic Character! I wrote this in a way where newer characters can exist without creating too many issues, thus the "new people showing up thinking they've always lived in Mobotropolis" bit.

I wanted to start this in honor of Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog being cancelled. While it hasn't been officially announced, the writers and artists of the comic are writing resumes for new jobs, along with individual comics being cancelled one by one.

NORMAL KH13 RULES APPLY

Name:
Species:

Appearance:

Abilities/Skills:

Affiliation (Freedom Fighter/Citizen):

Power Ring Boost (optional, since not every Mobian can use them):
Super Form (optional, see above):

Personality:
Bio:

RESERVED CHARACTERS:
Miles "Tails" Prower by ProwerPower

Silver the Hedgehog by AquaKH7

Marine, Blaze, and Nack/Fang by kingdomhearts45

NEEDED CHARACTERS:

Princess Sally Acorn (If no one signs up, I'll sign up as her myself)

I'll post my own sign ups later. Remember- you can sign up as any sonic character!

Edited by Shard the Gentleman

How many characters can we have?

Because I've got five (Counting Classic Sonic...If he can even be allowed) that I have in mind.

Maximum of three, please! And about classic sonic, I'm not sure- unless we pull a "Forces" and make this Classic a "Sonic from another dimension."

Damn that's really sad that it's ending. Since I love Sonic I think I might reserve Silver! I don't know if I'm actually gonna sign up though so if someone else wants to be Silver go for it!

Reserved!

Name: Sonic the Hedgehog

Species: Hedgehog

Appearance:

847d2011e01d5d35a5c8271cb31b2d3e.jpg

Abilities/Skills: Speed, Homing Attack, Somersault, Spindash

Affiliation (Freedom Fighter/Citizen): Freedom Fighter

Power Ring Boost: Extra Speed/Pain Resistance

Super Form (optional, see above): Everyone knows Super Sonic!

Personality: Carefree yet determined, this hedgehog is one easygoing and dedicated creature! He's loyal to a fault- he'd follow Princess Sally to the ends of Mobius and back. He's also a leader in his own right. He loves relaxing, but he also loves helping the people he cares about.

Bio: Friends with Princess Sally from his youth, he lived in Mobotropolis, and remembers well the day Robotnik rebelled. His Uncle Chuck, who was Robotnik's coscientist before the rebel, was roboticized, with his parents assumed dead. Since then, he's built up the determination needed to defeat Robotnik and restore the planet the way it was before his tyrannical rule.

Maximum of three, please! And about classic sonic, I'm not sure- unless we pull a "Forces" and make this Classic a "Sonic from another dimension."

Reserved!

Name: Sonic the Hedgehog

Species: Hedgehog

Appearance:

847d2011e01d5d35a5c8271cb31b2d3e.jpg

Abilities/Skills: Speed, Homing Attack, Somersault, Spindash

Affiliation (Freedom Fighter/Citizen): Freedom Fighter

Power Ring Boost: Extra Speed/Pain Resistance

Super Form (optional, see above): Everyone knows Super Sonic!

Personality: Carefree yet determined, this hedgehog is one easygoing and determined creature! He's loyal to a fault- he'd follow Princess Sally to the ends of Mobius and back. He's also a leader in his own right. He loves relaxing, but he also loves helping the people he cares about.

Bio: Friends with Princess Sally from his youth, he lived in Mobotropolis, and remembers well the day Robotnik rebelled. His Uncle Chuck, who was Robotnik's coscientist before the rebel, was roboticized, with his parents assumed dead. Since then, he's built up the determination needed to defeat Robotnik and restore the planet the way it was before his tyrannical rule.

Okay. Thanks for the information!

And if Classic Sonic doesn't work, I've got my characters.

In the meantime, don't wanna spoil anything but uh...

I need you to reserve these three for me.

A cat, a raccoon, and a weasel ;)

Okay. Thanks for the information!

And if Classic Sonic doesn't work, I've got my characters.

In the meantime, don't wanna spoil anything but uh...

I need you to reserve these three for me.

A cat, a raccoon, and a weasel ;)

By cat do you mean Big or Blaze?

EDIT: Actually you should probably tell me all of those characters because I don't want to accidently say you meant one character instead of another.

By cat do you mean Big or Blaze?

EDIT: Actually you should probably tell me all of those characters because I don't want to accidently say you meant one character instead of another.

Blaze The Cat, Marine The Raccoon, and Fangz The Sniper AKA Nack The Weasel

Name: Blaze The Cat
Species: Cat
Appearance: blaze_by_cyberomer_display.png 
Abilities/Skills: Acrobatic, impressive speed, pyrokinesis.

Affiliation: Freedom Fighters

Ring Boost Power: Increases the power of her flames, turning them blue. She gains more speed that rivals even Sonic.

Super Form: Burning Blaze (Imagine Super Sonic with a Fire Flower. That's Burning Blaze)

Personality: Blaze is a serious and down to Earth individual. She may be blunt and rather judging, she holds a heart of burning justice to protect Princess Sally and end the Robotnik invasion.

Bio: Blaze was born as a Princess in the Sol Kingdom of Mobius with the power of fire. However, when Robotnik's invasion commenced and began to roboticize her people including her parents, Blaze was filled with nothing but vengeance. She vowed to avenge and free her people by being a part of the Freedom Fighters to succeed in her goal.

I'll sign up as my other two characters later.

Name: Blaze The Cat

Species: Cat

Appearance: blaze_by_cyberomer_display.png 

Abilities/Skills: Acrobatic, impressive speed, pyrokinesis.

Ring Boost Power: Increases the power of her flames, turning them blue. She gains more speed that rivals even Sonic.

Super Form: Burning Blaze (Imagine Super Sonic with a Fire Flower. That's Burning Blaze)

Personality: Blaze is a serious and down to Earth individual. She may be blunt and rather judging, she holds a heart of burning justice to protect Princess Sally and end the Robotnik invasion.

Bio: Blaze was born as a Princess in the Sol Kingdom of Mobius with the power of fire. However, when Robotnik's invasion commenced and began to roboticize her people including her parents, Blaze was filled with nothing but vengeance. She vowed to avenge and free her people by being a part of the Freedom Fighters to succeed in her goal.

I'll sign up as my other two characters later.

Accepted! Nice :D

Name: Marine The Racoon
Species: Raccoon
Appearance: Marine.the.Raccoon.full.1501634.jpg

Abilities/Skills: Can be skilled with mechanics, gadgets, gizmos, and vehicles. Has a power to shoot energy projectiles from her hands.

Ring Boost: Marine can actually unlock more of her mysterious powers, able to heal and shoot destructible blasts.

Super Form: None

Personality: Marine is very energetic, adventurous, and rather chatty. This can cause her to be viewed as annoying and childish. However, as a headstrong girl, she is willing to aid the team in anyway possible. She hats being left out on missions because of her age.

Bio: Being in the same kingdom as Blaze, Marine looked up to the princess as a role model to her. She once even met Blaze and told her exactly that, which the princess (unsure to respond) replied with a simple thank you. When the invasion happened, Marine was one of the few that Blaze rescued before escaping the kingdom entirely. Ever since, the two have been tagging along with each other all the way to the Freedom Fighters.

Name: Marine The Racoon

Species: Raccoon

Appearance: Marine.the.Raccoon.full.1501634.jpg

Abilities/Skills: Can be skilled with mechanics, gadgets, gizmos, and vehicles. Has a power to shoot energy projectiles from her hands.

Ring Boost: Marine can actually unlock more of her mysterious powers, able to heal and shoot destructible blasts.

Super Form: None

Personality: Marine is very energetic, adventurous, and rather chatty. This can cause her to be viewed as annoying and childish. However, as a headstrong girl, she is willing to aid the team in anyway possible. She hats being left out on missions because of her age.

Bio: Being in the same kingdom as Blaze, Marine looked up to the princess as a role model to her. She once even met Blaze and told her exactly that, which the princess (unsure to respond) replied with a simple thank you. When the invasion happened, Marine was one of the few that Blaze rescued before escaping the kingdom entirely. Ever since, the two have been tagging along with each other all the way to the Freedom Fighters.

Accepted!

And finally...

Name: Fang the Sniper AKA Nack The Weasel

Species: Wolf Weasel

Appearance: nack_the_weasel__stt__by_reallyfaster-d5

Abilities/Skills: Is very agile and rather quick. He's very skilled when it comes to stealing. He can use his tail in multiple ways, and a very good shooter. His guns contain little metal balls in them. (I can change them to pop guns if needed to)

Affiliation: ...Freedom Fighters (SURPRISE)

Ring Boost: None

Personality: Fang/Nack is very sly, cunning, and a jokester. He's quick on his feet and mind when it comes to tight situations. He holds an Australian accent in his voice. He can also tell if someone is lying. Whenever Fang/Nack gets a good shot, he'll utter "Adios amigo." Nack/Fang takes his airbike vehicle, Marvelous Queen, with great pride.

Bio: Being a thief with a high bounty price on a wanted poster, Nack was living a good thief's life with plenty of money and jewels in his possession. But that all changed with Robotnik's invasion. The robotic minions ran the weasel out of hiding and took all of his treasures. This angered Nack SOOO much...He actually decided to join the Freedom Fighters just so he could get Robotnik back for taking what he stole fair and square.

And finally... Name: Fang the Sniper AKA Nack The WeaselSpecies: Wolf WeaselAge: 17Gender: MaleAppearance: nack_the_weasel__stt__by_reallyfaster-d5 Abilities/Skills: Is very agile and rather quick. He's very skilled when it comes to stealing. He can use his tail in multiple ways, and a very good shooter. His guns contain little metal balls in them. (I can change them to pop guns if needed to) Affiliation: ...Freedom Fighters (SURPRISE) Ring Boost: None Personality: Fang/Nack is very sly, cunning, and a jokester. He's quick on his feet and mind when it comes to tight situations. He holds an Australian accent in his voice. He can also tell if someone is lying. Whenever Fang/Nack gets a good shot, he'll utter "Adios amigo." Nack/Fang takes his airbike vehicle, Marvelous Queen, with great pride. Bio: Being a thief with a high bounty price on a wanted poster, Nack was living a good thief's life with plenty of money and jewels in his possession. But that all changed with Robotnik's invasion. The robotic minions ran the weasel out of hiding and took all of his treasures. This angered Nack SOOO much...He actually decided to join the Freedom Fighters just so he could get Robotnik back for taking what he stole fair and square.

Accepted!