•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

[7/7] Axel Art EX Deal

KHUX

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 faemarch

faemarch
  • Kingdom Hearts χ Team Leader (+)
  • 62 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 02:56 AM

Another medal has joined the EX medal set in the global version of the game, and this time it's the Axel Art EX medal! He will only be obtainable in this deal, open from 7/7~7/20 at 23:59 PT, until announced otherwise.

Axel Art EX: Reverse/Speed // Tier 5 // 2 SP Cost // AoE // S atk+3 and enemy S def-3 for one turn, stronger with more HP

This deal guarantees at least one Tier 4 or higher medal, and it will come with one to three ability dots already filled. There is no draw guarantee for Axel Art EX, but if he is pulled, he will arrive with three ability dots already filled. Remaining medals will be at least of 5* rarity or higher.

Furthermore, players who pull an Axel Art EX by the end of the campaign period will receive a Mickey & Brooms medal! Qualified players will receive this prize after July 24th (PT).

Also, if you haven't already started, 15 new story quests were added yesterday. Be sure to get a start on those as well!

Will you pull for Axel Art EX? Give us your thoughts in the comments!

oKYWNWtfT
Album: [KHUX] 7-7-17
3 images
0 comments

Edited by faemarch, 07 July 2017 - 03:00 AM.

#2 BlankShell

BlankShell

Amazing Cyber Sleuth

• 2,016 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 04:26 AM

Hell no I won't pull. I learned my lesson with Cloud EX. These EX deals are terrible. Saving up again since my stock of jewels is depressingly low.

#3 Qrow

Qrow
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 08:17 AM

Also known as: trap of the month deal.

#4 hawk222

hawk222
  • 376 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 08:54 AM

Don't you know? Things that look pretty are often traps to ensnare the foolish.

#5 RikuFangirl2008

RikuFangirl2008

The One Who Walks the Road to Dawn

• 2,478 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:30 AM

Unfortunally, no. :(

I wish but, I'm still saving for a certain outfit and I don't know when I'll pull again. 

#6 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Bringing Christmas Cheer!"

• 11,970 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 11:00 PM

Thanks for informing us of this, Faemarch!

As nice as this deal sounds, I think I'm gonna pass up on it, because right now I'm trying to save up on Jewels, and I tried pulling on the EX Cloud deal, and I got nothing...so I ain't gonna waste my Jewels again to risk getting nothing again! xD

#7 KH4Real

KH4Real
  • 3,381 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 09:22 AM

Thanks for informing us of this, Faemarch!

As nice as this deal sounds, I think I'm gonna pass up on it, because right now I'm trying to save up on Jewels, and I tried pulling on the EX Cloud deal, and I got nothing...so I ain't gonna waste my Jewels again to risk getting nothing again! xD

Yep I should save for Sephi ex or Sora ex or if you really want Kairi 0.2.

#8 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

• 11,970 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:14 PM

Yep I should save for Sephi ex or Sora ex or if you really want Kairi 0.2.

What does Kairi 0.2 do? :O

#9 KH4Real

KH4Real
  • 3,381 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 09:21 AM

What does Kairi 0.2 do? :O

I have looked up she sounds amazing.

Raises strength by 6 tiers for 1 turn. Raises strength of all attributes by 1 tier for 1 turn. Lowers defense of all targets by 1 tier for 1 turn. Lowers defense of all attributes of all targets by 1 tier for 1 turn. Greatly recovers HP.

#10 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

• 11,970 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:39 PM

I have looked up she sounds amazing.

Raises strength by 6 tiers for 1 turn. Raises strength of all attributes by 1 tier for 1 turn. Lowers defense of all targets by 1 tier for 1 turn. Lowers defense of all attributes of all targets by 1 tier for 1 turn. Greatly recovers HP.

Holy crud, 0.2 Kairi is a God tier medal! O.O

Seriously though, combine that with the already awesome Illustrated Kairi's, and basically, one is set with the medal layout to conquer all enemies! :O

#11 Xiro

Xiro

sleepwalker

• 1,597 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:50 PM

Holy crud, 0.2 Kairi is a God tier medal! O.O

Seriously though, combine that with the already awesome Illustrated Kairi's, and basically, one is set with the medal layout to conquer all enemies! :O

Problem is it'll probably be a nightmare to pull her

We were lucky that Ill.Kairi2 had mercy pulls, but for 0.2 Kairi... who knows? I haven't played too much lately so idk if they've entirely scrapped mercy pulls yet lol

#12 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

• 11,970 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:52 PM

Problem is it'll probably be a nightmare to pull her

We were lucky that Ill.Kairi2 had mercy pulls, but for 0.2 Kairi... who knows? I haven't played too much lately so idk if they've entirely scrapped mercy pulls yet lol

Ooh, you got a good point there...that could be a worrisome problem! I'd really have to be lucky to pull her in a deal! I mean, I got Illustrated Kairi when I was aiming for Illustrated Kairi II! So talk about luck back then! X_X

I just hope I can have equally as good luck for 0.2 Kairi when the time comes!