Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AwesomeKHfan

Xehanort keyblade get's destroyed?

The Master put his eye in the Keyblade and with that he could see the future and he sees darkness on the land so I was thinking... Xehanort opens Kingdom Hearts but dies a few minutes later and his keyblade get's destroyed in the progress to and that is how far the Master can see.

Your thoughts?

Edited by AwesomeKHfan

Well...

I had a theory that has something do deal with the whole "Vanish. Dim. Fade." talk.

I wanted to make a forum post it on here, but I was so busy. It's kinda a stretch theory...

My theory was:

The Master placed his eye onto his Keyblade, Gave it to Luxu and the role that goes with it, and Luxu fulfilled his role because of the Book of Prophecies (the very things the Master foresaw and wrote down in that book). If he didn't fulfilled his role and possibly taken the BoP with him, or the Foretellers didn't do what they were told (Gula want to summon Kingdom Hearts to bring the Master back, Aced wants to defy the Master's teachings to save the world), "Temporal Paradoxes". 

This is where my theory gets stretchy. I'm thinking the reason why the Master "Vanish. Dim. and Faded." away is because, Sora and Riku in the future (or maybe just Sora because of those chess pieces and the moves that both Eraqus and Xehanort has done on the board--if this really happens in Kingdom Hearts 3's final battle), defeated Xehanort and the Keyblade (with the Master's eye) is destroyed.  

What I'm trying to say is, the Master's eye is like a part of him. Just like everything in our bodies are a part of us, when we are born into the world. Even people that donated their organs to help others, those things are a part of them and they are helping the person that are in need of help. I'm also thinking this too: it's kinda like Back Into the Future, the first movie kinda sort of the last Episode of Samurai Jack Season 5. The Master's eye traveled in time on the Keyblade, seeing the future as the Keyblade Masters keeps passing this Keyblade on down. His eye and that Keyblade is Ancient, and it's traveling in time like a Time Capsule almost. 

I think I have missed something out in my theory. 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

Well...

I had a theory that has something do deal with the whole "Vanish. Dim. Fade." talk.

I wanted to make a forum post it on here, but I was so busy. It's kinda a stretch theory...

My theory was:

The Master placed his eye onto his Keyblade, Gave it to Luxu and the role that goes with it, and Luxu fulfilled his role because of the Book of Prophecies (the very things the Master foresaw and wrote down in that book). If he didn't fulfilled his role and possibly taken the BoP with him, or the Foretellers didn't do what they were told (Gula want to summon Kingdom Hearts to bring the Master back, Aced wants to defy the Master's teachings to save the world), "Temporal Paradoxes". 

This is where my theory gets stretchy. I'm thinking the reason why the Master "Vanish. Dim. and Faded." away is because, Sora and Riku in the future (or maybe just Sora because of those chess pieces and the moves that both Eraqus and Xehanort has done on the board--if this really happens in Kingdom Hearts 3's final battle), defeated Xehanort and the Keyblade (with the Master's eye) is destroyed.  

What I'm trying to say is, the Master's eye is like a part of him. Just like everything in our bodies are a part of us, when we are born into the world. Even people that donated their organs to help others, those things are a part of them and they are helping the person that are in need of help. I'm also thinking this too: it's kinda like Back Into the Future, the first movie kinda sort of the last Episode of Samurai Jack Season 5. The Master's eye traveled in time on the Keyblade, seeing the future as the Keyblade Masters keeps passing this Keyblade on down. His eye and that Keyblade is Ancient, and it's traveling in time like a Time Capsule almost. 

I think I have missed something out in my theory. 

yeah that theory makes 0 sense.

The Master didn't physically placed his own eye into the "No Name" keyblade, he simply possesses an eye to give him foresight. No reason to mention temporal paradoxes because the master prevented it. Only luxu would have been capable of doing that by simply having one of the copies. It has nothing to do with the Foretellers not fulfilling their roles. Destroying the keyblade wouldn't have caused him to disappear, it's just an extension of himself. Also why would Sora and Riku destroy it? Doesn't make sense. 

yeah that theory makes 0 sense.

The Master didn't physically placed his own eye into the "No Name" keyblade, he simply possesses an eye to give him foresight. No reason to mention temporal paradoxes because the master prevented it. Only luxu would have been capable of doing that by simply having one of the copies. It has nothing to do with the Foretellers not fulfilling their roles. Destroying the keyblade wouldn't have caused him to disappear, it's just an extension of himself. Also why would Sora and Riku destroy it? Doesn't make sense. 

Like I said, it's was a stretch theory. Sorry if it did confuse you. 

I was using temporal paradoxes as an example. And thinking what would happen if Gula did summon Kingdom Hearts and Aced defying his Master's teachings. 

About the No Name, I was thinking it would be destroyed somehow in Kingdom Hearts 3. I don't why I was thinking that. 

I was trying think why the Master "Vanished. Dimed. Faded." away. 

Well, I don't think that Xehanort's Keyblade will just be destroyed. If anything, it'll probably vanish, or maybe it'll become one of the many Keyblades that dot the Keyblade Graveyard as far as the eye can see! I really don't know, but given that Xehanort's Keyblade is special in terms of having the Master's Eye, then maybe it has special sorts of qualities to it that might prevent it from vanishing or being destroyed? I honestly don't know! :O