•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Fast/ Easy Way to get these abilities and Commands early/midgame?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Awesome Sauce

Awesome Sauce

Just a lad who's completed 7 KH titles (And a movie, too)

• 752 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 02:17 PM

Hey!

Currently playing DDD and I'm wondering if there is a way to gain these abilities at the point where I am (currently playing through Prankster's Paradise). I said fast in the title, but don't mind that too much. What I'm looking for is:

Dark Roll

Superglide

Second Chance

Once More

3 Curagas

4 to 5 Balloonras

Air Combo Plus

Thundaga

Aerial Slam

#2 dabestgamer

dabestgamer
  • 131 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:50 PM

As far as I know, Superglide can only be obtained from a Ryu Dragon and, if this isn't a New Game+ playthrough, I don't think you can get it yet. Dark Roll, I believe you can get at random (at least when you get to a certain point in the game?) when dropping.

Balloonra, however, I think you can get from making... Jestabocky? There is a Balloonra reward for A-Ranking the Prankster Paradise Dive and another in a chest in The Grid.

Also, you can check the weather of each world whenever you drop, and if one of them has a sale currently going on, I believe you can get Balloonras from the Shop in that world at that time.

SC+OM, I don't recall offhand which ones you can get it that might be the most optimal. For Once More, I know there's Tyranto Rex and... one of the Duck Dream Eaters (I forget the name), but the latter requires items.

Edited by dabestgamer, 03 July 2017 - 06:51 PM.

#3 Prower Power

Prower Power
  • 1,995 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 12:02 PM

Other than dropping, you can buy Dark Roll from the Flick Rush medal shop. You can get Curagas from the shop during the discounts, and there is a chest that has Aerial Slam in Pranksters Paradise. Second Chance is easy to get from the R&R Seal - it's the first thing on the board I think.