Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Video What Awaits Us For D23's Kingdom Hearts III News?

Hey there everyone, I hope that all of you are doing okay!  So then, as I'm undoubtedly sure, each and every one of us have our eyes looking forward to July 15th, for on that day, at D23 Anaheim, we'll get a new trailer, new world reveal and final information for Kingdom Hearts III, so it's an amazing time to be alive and to be a Kingdom Hearts fan! I couldn't be more excited! But what can we expect from D23? I, The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead, weigh in my thoughts! Enjoy! :D

What do you all think will happen on the 15th? Honestly, I think that anything could happen! We might just get surprised, as we were surprised with the Orchestra Trailer! :D

Don't think we'll get anything outside of the new world reveal and trailer.

If we were gonna get a release window I'm sure SE would have said so, after all look at how much they hyped the Ffxv release date reveal.

On a less pessimistic note I hope we get to see some of the big hero 6 world in this new trailer

When they say a new World, they might probably mean an old World, its 50/50, just please DON'T be Lilo and Stitch, please be like either Atlantis or Treasure Planet.

True, I mean, it could be a new area of an old world, which could be considered new, like Mt. Olympus! But I think it's most likely going to be an entirely new world! I am also hoping for Atlantis and Treasure Planet, those movies really deserve to be in the KH series! :D

I'm curious though, why don't you want Lilo & Stitch? :O

Don't think we'll get anything outside of the new world reveal and trailer.

If we were gonna get a release window I'm sure SE would have said so, after all look at how much they hyped the Ffxv release date reveal.

On a less pessimistic note I hope we get to see some of the big hero 6 world in this new trailer

Well, yeah, that's true, but remember that Square can also be pretty sneaky when they want to, and revealing a release window out of the blue would definitely grab some headlines all over! So I'm not saying it's a guarantee, but I'm almost certain that we'll get something regarding the game's release!

And yes, I'm hoping we actually get to see San Fransokyo in action, since I'm dying to see how that world looks like in Unreal Engine!