Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ventus_

Who is Your Favorite Robot in Fiction?

Who is Your Favorite Robot in Fiction?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Your Favorite Robot in Fiction?

• Wall-E
    • Clank
    • Megaman
    • Optimus Prime
    • Bender
    • Astro Boy
    • Robo Cop
    • Bumblebee
    • Rosie the Maid
    • C3PO
    • Data
    • Iron Giant
    • R2D2
    • Megatron
    • Baymax
    • Another one? Share Below.

DEFINITELY OPTIMUS PRIME!!! He has been my role model since 2007. In fact, he was so inspiring and incredibly important to me, I actually managed to meet the voice, Peter Cullen, at Texas Comicon 2015. I also love Megatron, at least in Transformers Prime and in the recent bay films particularly Age of Extinction. Peter Cullen was not the only I met at Texas Comicon 2015. Next to him, I also got to meet the legendary Frank Welker himself, which I never thought would ever happen at any point in my life. Both were incredibly sweet and super talented people. Meeting them together was the most memorable moment in my life. Also to add, the same time I met them, I found a Keyblade replica and that urged me to play Kingdom Hearts again. You could say that Transformers got me back to Kingdom Hearts (0 v 0)

Edited by Mykaila Shakespeare

There are a few that I like a lot, including ones on that list. I just couldn't pick a single robot. I will mention one that isn't on the list but is one I still like.

Some of you may know Emerl from Sonic. This guy...This guy, had such a sad and heartbreaking story, when I saw Cream and Cheese crying, I honestly believe I was crying as well. Poor Emerl...

emerl_from_sonic_x_by_thewax.jpg

I'll never forget you, Emerl.

Rock on!

Even though R2 and 3PO are awesome droids, my vote has to go for Optimus Prime!

This robotic masterpiece is the pinnacle of peace and justice for all beings! He's a noble Autobot, and one who values life over all things, wanting to protect life out of instinct! I've always loved his character, as he's always exuded nobleness, kindness and courage! Peter Cullen has truly done an amazing job voicing this character, and seeing him in the cartoons and in the live action franchise has always been a joy! And now I'm very intrigued to see him in The Last Knight, since it seems he's turned heel! :O

But yes, Optimus is amazing, but R2 and 3PO also deserve a spot in my heart, for childhood reasons, and for Star Wars being awesome! <3

Hmm... what is my favourite robot? the thought never crossed my mind.