Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exilra

[6-23-17] Key Art Deal

From 12 AM PST on 6/23 until 11:59 PM PST on 7/6, there will be a new medal deal available! This medal deal features 3 new medals: Key Art "Sky", Key Art "Bonds", and Key Art "Beginning". They are all Tier 5 medals, and you're guaranteed to get one of them from each pull of this deal with 1-3 Special Attack dots! There is also a chance to pull a Boosted version of the new Key Art medals with 1,000 more Strength and Defense! These medals are only available from this deal, and won't return unless announced again. You can view the full notice in the gallery below.

This is actually a really amazing deal, but it's also totally a trick to get you to spend your jewels.

And it worked, I pulled three times =P. One KA Bonds, two KA Beginnings, but one was boosted, so totally worth it.

Thanks for sharing this with us, Exilra!

You know, I won't deny that this deal is actually pretty amazing, considering that these Medals copy the last attack made, and if the previous attack was ultra powerful, it's literally doing the same damage, which is a nice plus! I think I may end up caving in on this deal! X3