Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which Kingdom Hearts character would be tough to hang with?

Which Kingdom Hearts character would be tough to hang with?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Which Kingdom Hearts character would be tough to hang with?

• Larxene
    • Maleficent
    • Donald
    • Vexen
    • Hades
    • Riku
    • Xehanort
    • The Queen of Hearts
    • Saix
    • Pete
    • Seifer
    • Lock, Shock & Barrel
    • Peter Pan
    • No one, bring it on!
    • Someone else? Share below!

I think the queen of hearts is probably the most annoying out of this list so i choose her. Most of the others are pretty cool (assuming they don't try to kill me while we hang out).

Saix of course. God I hate Saix and his damn attitude toward Xion and Roxas. I rather be friends with Xigbar than with Saix because at least that guy has a sense of humor. I really can't stand Saix but I'm so glad that not only Axel told him to "keep his mouth shut," but I'm so glad that was able to kick his ass in 358/2 Days and Kingdom Hearts 2. And I can't wait to do it again in Kingdom Hearts 3.

Donald because he can't freaking heal me.

D O L A N P L Z

No, but seriously. I'd pick Larxene because she'd "love" me to death if I didn't do what I was told by her.

Edited by lollygagger19

Larxene because if you don't do exactly what she says, she'll kill ya.  Queen of Hearts for the exact same reason, but while Larxene is kinda charming with her snarkiness, QoH is just an overgrown child throwing a massive tantrum, which would drive me insane!

Donald would be hard to hang out with too, but because I wouldn't be able to understand a word he says.  Oh, and he'd just let me die, because Heaven forbid he heal me when I need it!

I think that Larxene takes the prize here for most difficult person to hang with. She looks like the type of person that'd criticize the heck out of a person, not to mention make them feel bad about themselves. She has that "holier than thou" personality, and with her aggressive nature, I'm sure she'd gain more enemies than she would friends. xD

She's like the type of person that's the cool jerk, but if you piss her off, she'll be your worst nightmare. xD

Larxene because if you don't do exactly what she says, she'll kill ya.  Queen of Hearts for the exact same reason, but while Larxene is kinda charming with her snarkiness, QoH is just an overgrown child throwing a massive tantrum, which would drive me insane!

Donald would be hard to hang out with too, but because I wouldn't be able to understand a word he says.  Oh, and he'd just let me die, because Heaven forbid he heal me when I need it

you just have to flatter the queen of hearts long enough than she will forget everything, but jea larxene I agree she is a agressiv biatch. 

Maleficent is very easy she has a lot of self control.

Seifer is just an Idiot he can be intellectually defeated with one hand tied to your back.

For saix you need a thick skin but otherwise he is bearable when you keep on remember that he is just a robot saying his lines, much more difficult would be to hang out with riku(his young version) because he enjoys his cocky behavior which will make you angry so jea for me its Riku.