Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AwesomeKHfan

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 ending sucks?

I do agree that the kinda made "Blank Points" a bit less... great. I mean the cutscene is still the best one in the entire series in my opinion, but like Charriii said: the big moment when Aqua hears Sora's name after such a long time is a bit destroyed now, given the fact that she heard of him from Mickey now as well :(

But 0.2 was still great in my opinion :)

A lot of people seem to forget that:

1. Everyone who knew Sora forgot about him due to Namine affecting his memories and those connected to him.
  2. Aqua states in 0.2, "Not even memories are safe from the darkness."
  3. (Continuing from point 2) They might be be hinting that staying in the Realm of Darkness for so long can make one lost their memories, especially with Ansem the Wise who had forgotten who he was and where he came from, though it could have been just a side effect of the explosion in KH2.
Edited by Master Eraqus

A lot of people seem to forget that:

1. Everyone who knew Sora forgot about him due to Namine affecting his memories and those connected to him.
  2. Aqua states in 0.2, "Not even memories are safe from the darkness."
  3. (Continuing from point 2) They might be be hinting that staying in the Realm of Darkness for so long can make one lost their memories, especially with Ansem the Wise who had forgotten who he was and where he came from, though it could have been just a side effect of the explosion in KH2.

It's reaching but still, Blank Points feels less impactful now that we know Mickey mentioned 'Sora' already to Aqua...

I agree on a few points 0.2's ending feels rather pointless but it isn't as bad as DDD'S Ending Aversion.

This video just proved how much of a douche Mickey has been lol

I will admit he made some good points though, only rescuing Aqua now after so long doesn't really make sense, it does makes me curious how the rescue is gonna play out in kh3 though. Still enjoyed 0.2 either way!

How did you guys expect King Mickey and Master Yen Sid to remember saving Master Aqua when Ansem and Xemnas were totally destroying worlds in both KH and KHII? Should I even mention that right before King Mickey met Master Aqua in 0.2, he and Master Yen Sid had no idea that she was in the realm of darkness and even King Mickey himself mentioned that he has been looking for her everywhere, and by everywhere he was referring to different worlds in the realm of light since none of them expected her to be in the realm of darkness. 

​After closing Kingdom Hearts at the end of KHI and 0.2, the Organization started their movements by invading Castle Oblivion and all the other worlds making COM, Days and KHII fully busy with the events of Xemnas's plan of forming Kingdom Hearts which made King Mickey and Master Yen Sid to shift their focus on what's more important for the sake of all the people living in the realm of light instead of focusing on how to save a single person from the realm of the darkness on exchange of all the other people of realm of light.

​It is basically a matter of priorities guys, yes Master Aqua is the most known feminine protagonist of the series and she is lovable by many of us, but if you simply put yourself on the position of both King Mickey and Master Yen Sid, you would know that they have been dealing with so much on their shoulders and preparing Sora and supporting Riku were part of this burden. Thus, it was not until the heartless and nobody of Xehanort died when both King Mickey and Master Yen Sid decided to reveal everything about the other characters during the events of Coded and Dream Drop Distance, because until Xehanort is fully recovered and until he fully gathers all of his vessels to form the 13 Seekers of Darkness, King Mickey and Master Yen Sid could use the help of Master Riku and Sora to save the others before the third crisis occurs by Master Xehanort himself