Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xXMikey1stXx

What game at E3 2017 you gonna get?

Sony: Spiderman and Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite.

Microsoft: Cuphead for Windows 10.

Nintendo: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and Pokken Tournament Deluxe.

Edited by Guest

I want to see that, RPG style Pokemon game for the Switch. And I'll get Mario Odyssey for sure. (When I'll get a Switch) 

And Monster Hunter World. 

That E3 was pretty disapointing for me. Luckily we got that Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer. But regarding the conferences... Nothing much interesting. (I have to see that Spiderman trailer tho.)

Spidey, Dragon Ball FighterZ (lol), Uncharted 4.5 (yeah I forgot the actual title, I just want moar Chloe), Super Mario Adventure-I MEAN Unleashed--I MEAN 2006---I MEAN Odyssey (sorry not sorry xD), Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (I was in college without my Wii U and haven't gotten a Switch yet, ALRIGHT!? DON'T JUDGE ME!! >3<""), and of course, Sonic Mania, Sonic Forces, and Kingdom Hearts III. Yeah I know KH3 wasn't technically at E3 this year, but with the concerts going on and that trailer releasing all at the same time, I'd say it counts at this point. Also FF VII Remake...because I really want it.

100% : Assassin's creed origins, metroid prime 4, super mario odyssey, Spiderman, Monster Hunter and of course Kingdom hearts 3.

80% : metroid 3ds, dragon ball fighterz, the inpatient and sonic forces.

50% : xenoblade 2 and fire emblem Warriors.

Edited by Sisyphe21

Super Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade 2 whenever I get a Switch

Still need to play original SotC so rip remake

Probably won't play The Evil Within 2 but I'll at least watch a playthrough. Did that for the first one

Other than that I have been paying no attention to E3 so idk what other games I would want xD

EDIT: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions looks great. Haven't played the original so I'm really considering picking this up

Edited by Xiro

Nintendo: Everything they showed off (except maybe Rocket League) (Also includes what they showed off during the Treehouse Live today)!!!! Nintendo, shut up and take all the money I don't have!

shut_up_and_take_my_coins__by_kuriseru-d

Also, there were a few Sony titles I had my eyes on, and I am definitely wanting Sonic Forces (for Switch of course so I can take the game anywhere I want to)! :)

Nintendo: Everything they showed off (except maybe Rocket League) (Also includes what they showed off during the Treehouse Live today)!!!! Nintendo, shut up and take all the money I don't have!

shut_up_and_take_my_coins__by_kuriseru-d

Also, there were a few Sony titles I had my eyes on, and I am definitely wanting Sonic Forces (for Switch of course so I can take the game anywhere I want to)! :)

what about Sonic Mania?

what about Sonic Mania?

Well I am excited for it, of course, however I don't know if I am going to get it when it comes out or not, I haven't decided that yet, as I don't know where my money is going in August if I have to worry about the Rabbids. So I don't want to get too excited for Sonic Mania until I know if I can get it or not.

From Nintendo:

Xenoblade 2 (duh)

Super Mario Odyssey

Yoshi

Kirby

Pokken

Metroid Prime 4

Metroid: Samus Returns (Already pre-ordered the special edition!)

Rocket League

Pretty much everything else they showed except for Rabbids, not touching that.

Sony:

Spider-Man

God of War

Dragon Ball FigherZ (Not in their conference, but I'll get it on PS4 anyway)