Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

Okay yet another KH interest check don't kill me

Okay

I had an idea last night

Where it is Feudal Japan and Terra is a Samurai traveling the lands for work and to protect others. Terra hears rumors of a demon living in the forest kidnapping little children so he goes to investigate. There he finds Aqua who is a kitsune living in the forest away from humans. He at first goes to kill her but finds that she actually is just an innocent creature trying to stay away from humans.

Also people often abandon children in the forest for numerous reasons and Aqua often leads them back to the mainland. Aqua and Terra ends up finding a baby Ventus abandoned in the foresrt and they take care of him together. :D

Please someone do this with me <3 I just need a Terra.

I'm actually very interested in this, but unfortunately I am ravaged in the means of time and do not have much of it to be exceedingly active.  If you don't mind my posting once or twice a week (and feel free to reject if you want it to be fast), I'd love to play Terra!  This fits wonderfully with my first two-way roleplay, also relating to Japanese folklore.  All-in-all, nice thoughts, Aqua!

I'm actually very interested in this, but unfortunately I am ravaged in the means of time and do not have much of it to be exceedingly active. If you don't mind my posting once or twice a week (and feel free to reject if you want it to be fast), I'd love to play Terra! This fits wonderfully with my first two-way roleplay, also relating to Japanese folklore. All-in-all, nice thoughts, Aqua!

I'm so happy you're interested! Bah, it sucks that you won't be able to post that much but I totally understand though. ^_^

I will try to rectify the lack of speed of my posts with quality and quantity. Do you have a good background already set up in your head? I can help out with the brainstorming process, if I could be any assistance! I look forward to finally RPing with you.

I will try to rectify the lack of speed of my posts with quality and quantity. Do you have a good background already set up in your head? I can help out with the brainstorming process, if I could be any assistance! I look forward to finally RPing with you.

If you want we could actually start right now! I usually just go with the prompt and go for it!

I'm actually very interested in this, but unfortunately I am ravaged in the means of time and do not have much of it to be exceedingly active.  If you don't mind my posting once or twice a week (and feel free to reject if you want it to be fast), I'd love to play Terra!  This fits wonderfully with my first two-way roleplay, also relating to Japanese folklore.  All-in-all, nice thoughts, Aqua!

You'll be faster than me, so Aqua is probably glad that it's you and not me participating in this, haha! Hope that you two enjoy!

Thanks, MA, and I hope you, Aqua, and everyone else will enjoy as well! I am good to go for any start time, so whenever you set it up (or I set it up) is great for me, Aqua!

Cool I'll start it right now! Let's just get right into it ^_^