Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
catmaster0116

Xemnas's Zipper in the new KH trailer....

Yep. They are the same. Seems like another retconn to me honestly. Specifically with the black coat designs. It's a tiny change, but could be big for the plot.

xemnas has a replica!

I don't see the differende between his old and new outfit

me neither I always thought they all had the same uniform

It's just the zipper

In his old one it's just an ordinary zipper

This one has the same sigil as the zipper of MoM and Luxu's coats

Other than that, it's exactly the same

I honestly wouldn't have noticed such a tiny detail if someone hadn't pointed it out

Edited by MythrilMagician

Look closely at the top zipper.

tumblr_nh3ue6Ih9Q1u5vcbmo1_1280.png

Now compare it with this:

KqOu54R.jpg

In case you STILL can't see it, the essential difference is that the original zipper design was more of a round generic looking zipper design, nothing noteworthy about it. The new zipper design that Luxu, Master of Masters, and now Xemnas (and probably Ansem as well) have is a more triangular heart based design. Essentially the silvery bits of the outfit have gotten a lot more ornate with the added detail that the new engine allows for.

Yep. They are the same. Seems like another retconn to me honestly. Specifically with the black coat designs. It's a tiny change, but could be big for the plot.

Or it could be that The Seekers of Darkness are wearing different robes. Despite being thirteen members, they are not Organization XIII.

The zipper most likely doesn't mean anything. It's not just Luxu and Xemnas that have it, The Master of Master of Masters had it as well. I'm guessing all black coats will look like that from now on.

It's most likely a retcon. In KHX, The Master of Masters originally had a regular zipper, but they later changed his model to have the uniquely shaped zipper. Seems like they're retconning it so all the black coats have always had a unique zipper like that.

Or it could be that The Seekers of Darkness are wearing different robes. Despite being thirteen members, they are not Organization XIII.

I concur with you, Baymax! If Sora and other characters can get new clothes, then why can't the Seekers get a slight change in wardrobe in the form of zippers, eh? This could simply be the way that these robes differentiate from the original Organization coats! :)