Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
neil98

Kingdom Hearts III confirmed to be at D23 Expo 2017 Anaheim

During the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra - World Tour -, a new trailer for Kingdom Hearts III was shown. At the end of it, a message was shown confirming that on July 15th, at the D23 Expo in Anaheim, California, a new world and a new trailer would be shown for the game.

Be sure to keep an eye at our website as we will update with anything new shown in the following days!

UPDATE: Kingdom Hearts III will be at the "Level Up! The Walt Disney Company's Video Game Showcase" at 1:00 PM PDT at the D23 Expo Arena.

Posted Image

Click here to view the article

My money's on a Wreck-It Ralph world reveal. It'd coincide perfectly with the promotion of Ralph Break's The Internet.

My money's on a Wreck-It Ralph world reveal. It'd coincide perfectly with the promotion of Ralph Break's The Internet.

Yeah I agree with this now, also with the keyblade silhouette in the new trailer at the end looks like the power form keyblade which was cut out of the previous screenshot. So yeah I think your on the money there.

Am I the only one that is quite worried about the fact that SE needs a special event to reveal just one new world? Still hyped tho! 

Edited by Connected

Am I the only one that is quite worried about the fact that SE needs a special event to reveal just one new world? Still hyped tho! 

Ikr we got a screenshot back in 2016 and until now we got only Olympus showing.

I hoped for a full trailer with some worlds.

I hope for a Pocahontas reveal.

Thanks for sharing this information with us, Neil! :D

Man, to think that the trailer we saw was already awesome, but to know that we'll get another trailer plus a new world reveal next month is just frickin amazing! This feels surreal! I can't believe that dry season is finally over! The hype is real, people!

We don't have to wait months, we just have to wait one month for the next batch of Kingdom Hearts III news! I can barely contain my excitement! :D

no not really because  i believe one they show the release year is show  t proablly at d23 i think disney will start promting kh3 and we will see more words up to release date

Hey guys, did you notice that this trailer was released in exactly one year when we first received a new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 2.8 before E3 2016. I bet at the D23 Expo next month, we will not only get a release date for Kingdom Hearts 3 but also a demo to see how the game would be felt to play.