Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Deep underground, a man in a cowboy hat walks down a flight of stairs. He holds a torch, and the walls are moldy and cracked. The steps themselves are steep, and seem to go on forever. There are loud noises, gunshots and yelling, from behind the man, who appears middle-aged, with a beard and mustache, though his hair is light. He is broad shouldered and dressed in plain clothing that clings to his body, wet with sweat and humidity. He descends, focusing on calming his heartbeat and his breath. He is nervous, but he needs to not be. Finally, he reaches the bottom. He moves forward and finds exactly what he was looking forward. A massive gold plate, carved with intricate designs, set into an altar. He traces his finger over it, smiling despite his panic. He reads it.

Our kind is no longer worthy of these gifts

May yours be so

Earlier in the tomb, the temple, the vault, whatever it was, had been many other carvings and murals depicting massive devastation and terror on a global scale. Warnings. But the man felt his world needed this, now they could handle it. Or, at least, they would handle it or perish. He presses down on the gold plate, leveraging his weight, and suddenly the cavern lights up, revealing a massive room with the altar in the middle. And on the altar appears, as if from thin air, a golden necklace. He puts it on, and suddenly the man glows, his eyes consumed in a golden aura. It hurts the man, and he screams, but eventually he controls it, his eyes return to normal, but the glow remains. He turns back towards the stairs, and drops the torch. He's his own light source now. He leaves the temple.

~~

"Worldwide, there have been accounts of mysterious objects appearing out of thin air. These objects are believed to be, according to a Dr. Mulhaney, relics of ancient times. Little is known of these objects, but they have thus far caused terrible damages and are believed to be on their way to causing more. A tsunami generated by one has destroyed Miami. An earthquake consumed Tunis. Beijing was struck by meteors. Everyone who has picked up an object experiences a massive surge of power, and are suddenly able to do incredible abilities, like something out of a superhero movie. Unfortunately, the objects are difficult to control initially as well, leading to these exact incidences of terrible casualties and damages. Excuse me, um, Doctor, excus..."

"Give me this damn microphone. Listen everyone, I have unleashed this power upon the world. I possess the strongest one. I intend to use these powers to solve the problems that plague our world. If you agree with me, come to Minneapolis. If you don't, then don't pick an Artifact up. Or I'll come for you."

A crash sounds. Several moments pass before a voice comes back on.

"Dr. Mulhaney has flown away through the roof. Um... My producers are saying that I am obligated to say that we do not share his views and cannot vouch for the safety of this man. And to continue the story..." A deep sigh. "Governments are attempting to contain this problem but they are struggling. Please, we here at 101.2 News urge you to stay in your homes until things settle down."

Steps can be heard, and then a faint voice before the station is cut off by a commercial. "What the hell is happening anymore?"

~~

Dr. Mulhaney, an infamous archaeologist began on the trail for a power known as Artifacts several years ago, but only very recently finally discovered where they had been locked away. Despite being hunted by many who would see him fail, Dr. Mulhaney activated the Artifacts and escaped the vault. The moment he pressed down on that golden plate, Artifacts, which take the form of any and all objects one can think of, materialized in our world after being locked away in the ethereal plane. From that point, if they are taken up by a human, they are surged with power and lose control for a few moments, often enough time to wreak havoc on their nearby areas. After that though, they are gifted not only with the power but the skill and understanding of it. Criminals, citizens, soldiers, men, women, and all inbetween picked up these items, some with no understanding, some with complete understanding of their actions.

It has been one month since that day. The governments of the world are trying and largely failing to keep up with containing the problem. Possessing an object without being in the employ of the government is illegal, but that does little to dissuade criminals from all walks of life from taking it up and waging new wars on society with new effectiveness. Murderers, drug dealers, pirates, all are newly strong. Too strong for normal police or soldiers to keep up with. So, the government has formed a new organization.

The BAR, the Bureau of Artifact Regulation, which has a distinct leg up on police or National Guard. They've also been authorized use of Artifacts. Constituted of former citizens who want to use their Artifacts right and many former soldiers or spies that came into possession of Artifacts, the BAR is highly qualified and highly organized. They are about to go on their first outing into the world, a test of their effectiveness before they continue on to eliminate the other organizations with Artifacts.

Mulhaney's Army, true to his word on the radio, and several other broadcasts, holed up in Minneapolis. Any that came seeking him came under his protection, and the whole state of Minnesota was soon empty of criminal Artifact wielders, all eliminated by Mulhaney himself. His full capabilities are yet unknown, but it seems he was correct about being the strongest. Many seeking to do good with their newfound powers and are unwilling to come under the Government's thumb come to Mulhaney. There he helps to train them, and dispatches them to help calm the world, which sometimes means taking out criminals or doing other odd jobs that he refuses to elaborate on the purpose of yet. Ultimately, he seems a good man, but he has still been condemned by the Government and the BAR for illicit possession and use of Artifacts.

Nox is the name of a criminal organization that has suddenly come into the light. It is led by a woman of the same name. Her priority? Unknown. But she has been recruiting the most powerful Artifact wielders, often blackmailing or torturing them into submission if they do not join willingly. She allows them generally free reign to do what they want, whether that's rob or murder or just live a normal life, but it is clear there will be consequences if they do not come when she calls them. Not surprisingly, it has been condemned by the BAR and is a high priority target.

~~

GM Notes:

1. So this is something relatively new, or at least, thus far relatively unsuccessful. The idea behind this RP is that you start not ordinary, but not the strongest around either. The characters you make are the foot soldiers of these organizations, or rogue agents of mediocre strength. The idea is that through the course of their journey they will accomplish not only inner strength, but increase in power too. The way this will work is that I have limited the starting Artifact amount to ONE. And one Artifact means only one power. Throughout the course of the game you will get more, rewarded as I dictate either as loot from defeated foes, payouts from your faction of choice, or just otherwise found. But I am the only one with the power to give Artifacts, unless a PC dies/gives their Artifact to someone else, I've no control of this.
2. On another note on the Artifacts, I want to see a lot of creativity with these Artifacts. I want to see unique powers. Maybe not unique to the whole world, but unique to the RP. I will keep a running list of Artifacts with powers outlined so that you know what might be still original. Also, Artifacts can be any object. Upon their return to the modern world, some reformed to fit the modern period. So an Artifact could just as easily be a sword as a gun. On that note, technology level is 2017, so keep that in mind in game.
3. In terms of factions, I have outlined 3 for you to choose from. If you choose to be a neutral agent, know that you will be an enemy to all three of the factions by default and that it will be more difficult for you to get Artifacts. If you accept this, then I am happy to accommodate a neutral character's story.
4. Traditionally speaking, RPs on KH13 use art from video games or anime or just random drawings found on the web. If you could, I'd ask you to instead use a real person as a face claim (limited to models, actors, musicians, people in the public eye not just a random dude you found a facebook photo of). I won't deny drawings/fictional faces, but I feel that face claims will promote more diversity in race and body shape, which I think would be cool.
5. Let's have fun okay? I've got a story in mind here, but with any luck you'll all have a lot of interaction between each other and the plot as a whole. There also could be a lot of PVP which is a lot of fun. I just ask that we keep things chill as we can, and that you work with me to create a hospitable environment to play in and to create an interesting story for your characters and the whole plot.

~~

Rules:
1. No god-modding, metagaming, auto-hitting, mass slaughter, all that stuff that breaks the game. None of it.
2. Proper grammar is a necessity.
3. Be nice.
4. All KH-13 rules apply ofc.
5. You may reserve a power or a face if you don't have time at the moment. I'll give you 10 days to make good on said reservation before it is no longer reserved.
5. There's really not a lot to say here. If I decide that I see something that I don't want happening I will warn you, add it to the rules if it's not already here, and then I will kick you out if you do it again.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Appearance:
Faction (BAR, Mulhaney's Army, Nox, or Neutral):
Personality:
Artifact:
Weapons:
Bio:
Other:

Important Roles:
Second-in-Command of Mulhaney's Army: rikunobodyxiii
Nox (leader herself):
General Nero Gabrielis (commander of the BAR): Stardustblade358 

If you're interested in any of the important roles, please PM me with your thoughts and I will give you more information. Note that Nox has an Artifact that I will tell you about if you ask for info about her. I will NPC these characters if we do not get them.

List of Artifacts In Use:
1. Pendant of Super Speed
2. Dagger of Wind Manipulation
3. Earring of Gravikinesis
4. Bracer of Life Steal
5. Choker of Teleportation

6. Handle of Aura Manipulation

7. Ring of Invisibility

8. Wristwatch of Analysis

9. Collar of Aura Creation

10. Armor/Toughening Abilities (reserved)

11. D. Eye (psychic connection to reality used for energy and constructs)

12. Mask of the Nevermore (dark energy/empowerment)

13. Scepter of the Raging Flames

14. Sealed Ice Dragon Grasp (ice ice baby)

List of Members by Factions:

Mulhaney's Army:

Atlas Keranor

Ember Jones (second in command)

Jackson Beckett

BAR:

General Nero Gabrielis

Alyssa Oldtown

Michelle Shimada

Nox:

Artemis Otieno

Ryonne Neyelmnik

Viridem Hangin

Sora Takagi

Ezekiel Mirs

Neutral:

Damien Fairer

Yevgeny Lagunov

The world has the gifts again

Proven itself it hasn't

Edited by Arya Stark

Name: Atlas Keranor

Appearance:

render_629____2_9_2015__anime_boy_by_miz

Faction (BAR, Mulhaney's Army, Nox, or Neutral): Mulhaney's Army

Personality: Adventurous, cheerful and playful, always ready to make friends. However, since discovering his artifact and the incident following it, he has been feeling guilty, a bit paranoid, and scared that he won't be able to have a normal life again.

Artifact: Earring of Gravikinesis/Gravity Manipulation

Weapons: Dual Pistols

Bio: Atlas was the oldest of four siblings, a rather normal child with aspirations of becoming a doctor when graduating from high school. He had just began his studies at a local university when the events of the Artifacts began. He was skating along the campus with some friends when he noticed something glittering inside the fountain. He reached in only to find a gorgeous earring made out of golden metal and glimmering precious stones. Joking around with his friends he decided to try it on and see how it looked in him. For a few moments he lost complete control, the power of the artifact taking over and surging within him. The gravity around him sent everyone and everything not attached to the floor flying into the air, before roughly slamming it all back down against the floor beneath, bodies splattering against the pavement due to the force of the pull as others who survived the pull were quickly crushed by other objects. As campus security arrived, any and all bullets shot at him were pushed back, shooting right back through them. By the time he regained control and realized what he had done, it was far too late. Dozens lay dead, his friends pancaked against the floor with force as blood spread across the floor under his feet, one of them ending up in the fountain behind him, coloring the water red. Atlas had no idea how to respond, only able to scream in horror as everything for him changed in a matter of seconds. Students and more security hurried to the scene, and Atlas ran away, out of the campus and as far as he could. He hid in his room where not an hour after the incident videos of the incident captured by cameras and recording students played on the news, a warrant for his arrest issued. Remembering about Mulhaney and his call for people like him, with those with artifacts, he packed what he could and ran away from home to join his army. Maybe by doing good, and atoning his sins, would he be able to have a normal life again.

Other:

• He is knowledgeable in first aid
  • He has started to sleep while floating, in a curled up position. If you don't find him in bed, look up to the ceiling, as he's most likely up there.
  • He's afraid of the Government and BAR, fearing they will lock him up and take away his freedom.
  • He roller skates everywhere. Those things are only off when he sleeps and bathes.
  • Part of his powers include the ability of creating black holes, but the bigger they are, the more energy it takes from him, and the harder it is to keep them up. Therefor, he barely creates them, only when asked to do so, or in emergencies where there is no other choice but to drag it all down a black hole.

Character Sheet:

Name: Damian Farrier

Appearance:

idris-elba-battles-jackie-earle-haley-on

Faction (BAR, Mulhaney's Army, Nox, or Neutral): Neutral

Personality: Direct, vengeful, distrustful, cold blooded, a form of honor, intelligent, pessimistic, and increasingly unhinged.

Artifact: Bracer of Life Steal

Weapons: revolver, AR-15, kabar

Bio: A former Marine with a medical discharge, Damian Farrier was still in the process of learning to live as a civilian when Dr. Mulhaney unleashed the artifacts on the world. With several people from his home town getting these artifacts, he tried to get his wife and son out of the path of destruction. On the way out of town, the Fairers got caught in the middle of a fight between local police and a gang member wielding an artifact and on a major power trip. During the exchange, Damian's son was killed by a stray bolt from the criminal's artifact. Enraged, Damian caught up a dead policeman's weapon and joined the fight against the criminal, but was hit by a bolt himself a minute later. As he lay smoldering, Damian saw a cracked bracer beside him. Think only of revenge, he put it on, hoping it would allow him to kill the criminal before he died. He awoke from the artifact induced blackout a minute later to find himself healed, but the people around him, the criminal, the cops, even his wife were dried husks. With his life both destroyed and dependent on the artifact on his arm, Damian struck out on his own, determined to kill the man responsible, Dr. Mulhaney. With none of the major factions agreeing with him, Damian has been on his own as he tries to gather more power and protect innocents he comes across in this increasingly chaotic world.

Other: Because his artifact is damaged, Damian's life is now dependent on its life stealing properties.

He has needed little food, water, or sleep since he got the bracer.

Tries to only "feed" off animals, but will using his power against those he finds deserving of death.

Hunts most of the artifact wielders he comes across, but has abandoned a hunt if he feels the wielders is worthy or is more a victim of the artifact.

Keeps trying to get drunk to forget what he's been through, but the bracer won't let him.

Character Sheet:

Name: Ember Jones

Appearance:

MV5BMjEyNDkxODkwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzcy

Faction (BAR, Mulhaney's Army, Nox, or Neutral): Mulhaney's Army (Second in command)

Personality: Feisty, defensive, idealistic, projected "tough girl" front, funny to close friends, caring, loyal, and growing leadership abilities.

Artifact: Choker of Teleportation

Weapons: Katana, Duel FN Five-seveNs

Bio: Ember Jones never really aspired to be much. She lived much of her life as an average member of society, determined not to cause waves, despite some private dissatisfaction with how the world was going. She had seen too many people who tried to make a difference be ignored or trampled by the norm to feel someone could actually make a difference.

One day while out late, Ember caught sight of a gleam of something hidden in the bushes of the park near her apartment. Curious, she went digging for it and found a choker with an odd little design carved in some sort of metal. She remembered hearing something about weird jewelry popping up in places when a trio of muggers came up, knives drawn. Frozen in fear, Ember could only stare at her attackers as they demanded the choker she held. Acting on something she could never really explain, she put the choker on and fasten it. For a moment, white light filled her vision. As it faded, she got the jarring feeling like she had been multiple places at once. When her vision fully cleared, she could see the muggers looking at her with shock in their face. At that moment, Ember's fear and suppressed frustration at the world in general mixed to form a white hot rage. Screaming, she teleported around the muggers, kicking and punching them, then using a tree branch to club them. Once the last one went down, Ember's adrenaline high eased off, leaving her confused and frightened again.

Teleporting home, Ember stayed there for several days as she tried to figure out what happened and what to do. She felt more confused and lost then she ever had before. But that all changed after seeing a recording of Dr. Mulhaney's declaration to the world. With his words ringing in her head, all Ember's confusion, frustration, fear, and uncertainty burned away to reveal a single thought: she had the power to make a change in the world and she would get it right!

Ember was one of the first artifact wielders to join Dr. Mulhaney in Minneapolis. She first became a valued lieutenant for the Doctor, then his second in command as her leadership abilities blossomed. Ember had found herself away from her dead end life. Follow Mulhaney's lead, she was going change the world for the good of everybody.

Other: Naturally ambidextrous.

Abandoned playing the piano after years of lessons as a child. Has picked it back up recently and been getting better at it.

Has been training tirelessly in a couple combat forms.

Tea enthusiast.

Has a computer science degree.

Edited by rikunobodyxiii

Name: Nero Grabielis
Appearance:

2130a18736d7dba1cc65ff777b8dc597.jpgb3cf3d90e8b5d199f022efafb18c2d8d6811ec7d

Faction (BAR, Mulhaney's Army, Nox, or Neutral): BAR (General)
Personality: Nero is a kind, caring and faithful individual. He will be loyal to his friends and family until death. However he also has his strict, military side, to which he follows orders and makes sure that any and all given orders are accomplished regardless of what is needed of him, and takes no simple excuses lightly. He can sometimes be sadistic and heartless...you would be lucky to not be his target when this happens.
Artifact: Handle of Aura Manipulation
Weapons: Handle of Aura Manipulation
Bio: Nero was part of the military for many years, rising through the ranks, only retiring after an incident took away his left arm. He got married and had a daughter, becoming a teacher and living a relatively happy life. When the events of the artifacts happened, he was at home when his daughter called him to the backyard. Following her where she pointed at something strange sticking out of the flowerbed. He knelt down to see it looked to be a handle of some sort. He picked it up, and the moment he did he felt the surge of power inside of him erupt, the power of the Artifact spreading across his body. A strange, blue aura surrounded him, where he screamed in pain as the aura formed a blade out of aura from the handle. He ended up slashing the tree in the backyard in half, as well as destroying most of the fence and part of the neighbor's garage, but luckily, his daughter wasn't hurt.

After what happened the authorities were called, and he and his Artifact were taken in. There he was offered to join in the formation of a brand new faction made up of other Artifact wielders, called BAR. If he were to refuse, he would end up being locked up. So of course, already with knowledge of his years in the military, he accepted. Now he has been appointed as the general of this elite group, and much like he has done before, he is ready to serve dutifully in order to save the world around him. But in reality...all he wants to do is to go home.
Other:

• Aura manipulation serves to manipulate the energy that naturally comes from the body of the user. With the handle he can create any weapon out of aura as long as it fits the handle. As well he can create other partial things from his body out of aura, such as a shield, or wings, or in his case, a momentarily replacement left arm out of aura.
  • The Aura itself comes from his body, and can take a toll on the user if its constantly broken up or disturbed.
  • He used to be a history teacher, and will often share random bits of historic information.
  • He always carries around skittles. No one even knows where he keeps them. They're just always there.

Didn't know you had this Yuffie! I will take part on this game.

Character Sheet:

Name: Artemis Otieno

Appearance:

alias3.jpg

Outfit

677d870cb896e18e40808b6cb3e87683.jpg

Faction (BAR, Mulhaney's Army, Nox, or Neutral): Nox

Personality: Caring, loyal, stealthy, taciturn, introvert, regretful

Artifact: Ring of Invisibility

Weapons:

il_570xN.1178528550_774m.jpg

Bio: A young artist who somehow got involved with the Nox Organization through blackmail. Artemis was raised in a house full of love and caring, often opting to stay at home rather than to spend time with her few friends. She was always a quiet girl with strangers, but she did enjoyed spending some time with her friends. The things she loved the most was singing, drawing and reading books, until one day a man came with promises of helping her raise as a singer. She practiced day after day for a long time until one night. The man who was going to help her with her career was found guilty of being in possession of an ancient artifact and was hunted for it. She had to spend the entire time hidden until the group left, that was when she found the body of her manager laying on the floor, in her attempts to help the man she found a ring below one of the desks, she took it and quickly left the building to return home. In the next few weeks she discovered the power of the ring, slowly practiced with it, that was until a certain day when she came back home and found her father dead, her mother gone, and a group of people waiting for her. They introduced themselves as the Nox Organization and they kindly asked for her cooperation in retrieving more Artifacts for them, in exchange for the safety of her mother. She had to agree to help them, for her mother's sake, and by making that choice she came into a world full of deceit and betrayal, all of it for those cursed artifacts. The questions that are in Artemis' head are always the same "When can me and my mother be together again?" and "We will be able to go back to how things were before?"

Other:
Knows how to read lips
Possesses eidetic memory
Loves spending her "free time" in the wild sketching the wildlife and landscapes, sometimes people too.
Enjoys drinking coffee, it also helps her to remain awake.

I'm still a little sick and I made this in a hurry, so if you find a mistake, please, let me know and I will try to fix it.

Edited by Elrandir

Name: Nero Grabielis

Appearance:

2130a18736d7dba1cc65ff777b8dc597.jpgb3cf3d90e8b5d199f022efafb18c2d8d6811ec7d

Faction (BAR, Mulhaney's Army, Nox, or Neutral): BAR (General)

Personality: Nero is a kind, caring and faithful individual. He will be loyal to his friends and family until death. However he also has his strict, military side, to which he follows orders and makes sure that any and all given orders are accomplished regardless of what is needed of him, and takes no simple excuses lightly. He can sometimes be sadistic and heartless...you would be lucky to not be his target when this happens.

Artifact: Handle of Aura Manipulation

Weapons: Handle of Aura Manipulation

Bio: Nero was part of the military for many years, rising through the ranks, only retiring after an incident took away his left arm. He got married and had a daughter, becoming a teacher and living a relatively happy life. When the events of the artifacts happened, he was at home when his daughter called him to the backyard. Following her where she pointed at something strange sticking out of the flowerbed. He knelt down to see it looked to be a handle of some sort. He picked it up, and the moment he did he felt the surge of power inside of him erupt, the power of the Artifact spreading across his body. A strange, blue aura surrounded him, where he screamed in pain as the aura formed a blade out of aura from the handle. He ended up slashing the tree in the backyard in half, as well as destroying most of the fence and part of the neighbor's garage, but luckily, his daughter wasn't hurt.

After what happened the authorities were called, and he and his Artifact were taken in. There he was offered to join in the formation of a brand new faction made up of other Artifact wielders, called BAR. If he were to refuse, he would end up being locked up. So of course, already with knowledge of his years in the military, he accepted. Now he has been appointed as the general of this elite group, and much like he has done before, he is ready to serve dutifully in order to save the world around him. But in reality...all he wants to do is to go home.

Other:

• Aura manipulation serves to manipulate the energy that naturally comes from the body of the user. With the handle he can create any weapon out of aura as long as it fits the handle. As well he can create other partial things from his body out of aura, such as a shield, or wings, or in his case, a momentarily replacement left arm out of aura.
  • The Aura itself comes from his body, and can take a toll on the user if its constantly broken up or disturbed.
  • He used to be a history teacher, and will often share random bits of historic information.
  • He always carries around skittles. No one even knows where he keeps them. They're just always there.

Didn't know you had this Yuffie! I will take part on this game.

Character Sheet:

Name: Artemis Otieno

Appearance:

alias3.jpg

Outfit

677d870cb896e18e40808b6cb3e87683.jpg

Personality: Caring, loyal, stealthy, taciturn, introvert, regretful

Artifact: Ring of Invisibility

Weapons:

il_570xN.1178528550_774m.jpg

Bio: A young artist who somehow got involved with the Nox Organization through blackmail. Artemis was raised in a house full of love and caring, often opting to stay at home rather than to spend time with her few friends. She was always a quiet girl with strangers, but she did enjoyed spending some time with her friends. The things she loved the most was singing, drawing and reading books, until one day a man came with promises of helping her raise as a singer. She practiced day after day for a long time until one night. The man who was going to help her with her career was found guilty of being in possession of an ancient artifact and was hunted for it. She had to spend the entire time hidden until the group left, that was when she found the body of her manager laying on the floor, in her attempts to help the man she found a ring below one of the desks, she took it and quickly left the building to return home. In the next few weeks she discovered the power of the ring, slowly practiced with it, that was until a certain day when she came back home and found her father dead, her mother gone, and a group of people waiting for her. They introduced themselves as the Nox Organization and they kindly asked for her cooperation in retrieving more Artifacts for them, in exchange for the safety of her mother. She had to agree to help them, for her mother's sake, and by making that choice she came into a world full of deceit and betrayal, all of it for those cursed artifacts. The questions that are in Artemis' head are always the same "When can me and my mother be together again?" and "We will be able to go back to how things were before?"

Other:

Knows how to read lips

Possesses eidetic memory

Loves spending her "free time" in the wild sketching the wildlife and landscapes, sometimes people too.

Enjoys drinking coffee, it also helps her to remain awake.

I'm still a little sick and I made this in a hurry, so if you find a mistake, please, let me know and I will try to fix it.

Both accepted!

Name: Alyssa Oldtown

Appearance:

artworks-000094161216-ljo8ia-t500x500.jp

Faction (BAR, Mulhaney's Army, Nox, or Neutral): BAR

Personality: Quiet, Demure, Logical, Antisocial, Hard-Working

Artifact: Wristwatch of Analysis

Weapons: None

Bio: A youthful girl who studied forensic and criminal science for many years. She joined the police as an analyst and forensics specialist, though she scarcely fit in. She had always been very on her own, independent whether by choice or fate. Regardless, she found some form of peace in her work, taking much pride in detective work, though she did most of her part behind a desk or in a lab. When all this was happening, with Mulhaney and disasters, Alyssa happened upon a wristwatch, and put it on. It shocked her brain with a sudden overload of information, everything about her world coming into full focus. She passed out, and even upon waking still was in shock. Her Artifact did not identify itself very visually, or very powerfully, but it did still function. She called herself in, being jailed for a brief time, though eventually, she was offered a place in BAR, which she took. Her work is her life after all, and continuing to do it is very important to her. 

Other:

• Her wristwatch allows her to understand everything she possibly can about an object or person, and then connect that to previous clues and information in hyperspeed. Very effective for detectiving, just as useful in combat
  • On that note, Alyssa is not combat trained, and the thought freaks her out terribly
  • She has a difficult time understanding social norms and other people's motives or mannerisms
  • She loves cherries

Name: Ryonne Neyelmnik

Appearance:

4830917-elliot+knight_f_1050.jpg

Personality: Surly, Curt, Harsh, Direct, Protective

Artifact: Pendant of Super Speed

Weapons: A katana with a scabbard with rifle mechanism.

Bio: A young man with a vendetta against the establishment. As a youth he believed in the world, in his country. As time went on, he realized, quite startlingly, that the world was not as bright a place as he had thought. It was cruel and destructive, and sought to end him, and end everybody really. He rejected the path he was going to walk, becoming an almost Robin Hood type outlaw with a partner. When the Artifacts came, Ryonne picked his up, and found himself in Egypt rather promptly. After a moment, he understood his power, and returned home, which, was destroyed by way of his partner's power. It was not long before they were picked up, but not by BAR, nor did they have a chance to make it to Mulhaney before Nox appeared with a squad of gorillas ready to knock heads should they refuse. Blackmailed with the other's life, Ryonne and his partner joined up.

Other:

• Ryonne truly had a good life in front of him, a ROTC scholarship, bright academics, excellent athletics. He turned his back on all of it.
  • He doesn't know how fast he can go.
  • There is a certain goal within him to become stronger, though he is not willing to risk everything for it. 
  • Viridem is the most important to him.

Name: Viridem Hangin

Appearance:

54a9c436afa4e_-_le-01-spring-accessories

Personality: Direct, Cruel, Loud, Mocking, Focused, Determined

Artifact: Dagger of Wind Manipulation

Weapons: Said dagger, and a sniper rifle.

Bio: A woman who wants justice for everyone. Growing up in a poor town was one thing, growing up in a poor town where the industry was dangerous was another. Just to make a living, and a bad one at that, one had to risk their life. Viridem tired of this pretty quick, and devoted herself to finding not only a way out of her backward existence, but hopefully, a way to carry everyone else out with her. She left, and found a partner, and form there, they sought to inspire. And to eliminate those who kept the establishment the way it was. From there though, things went south when the Artifacts came into existence, a jade dagger luring her eye. When she picked it up, everything around her was destroyed in a massive tornado, though it did not last when she came to again. After that, it was not long before she and her partner were picked up before BAR or they could make it to Mulhaney. Nox took them in with sufficient threat of death, and forced Viridem into her employ by threatening the life of her partner. 

Other:

• Wind is pretty useful. For flight, tornadoes, blowing people away, or blowing bullets on course.
  • Her heritage of little money has led Viridem to overly thrifty habits.
  • She does not discriminate in her sharp tongue, except for animals, who she has a terrible soft spot for.
  • Ryonne is the most important to her.
Edited by Arya Stark

Name: Ryonne Neyelmnik

Appearance:

4830917-elliot+knight_f_1050.jpg

Personality: Surly, Curt, Harsh, Direct, Protective

Artifact: Pendant of Super Speed

Weapons: A katana with a scabbard with rifle mechanism.

Bio: A young man with a vendetta against the establishment. As a youth he believed in the world, in his country. As time went on, he realized, quite startlingly, that the world was not as bright a place as he had thought. It was cruel and destructive, and sought to end him, and end everybody really. He rejected the path he was going to walk, becoming an almost Robin Hood type outlaw with a partner. When the Artifacts came, Ryonne picked his up, and found himself in Egypt rather promptly. After a moment, he understood his power, and returned home, which, was destroyed by way of his partner's power. It was not long before they were picked up, but not by BAR, nor did they have a chance to make it to Mulhaney before Nox appeared with a squad of gorillas ready to knock heads should they refuse. Blackmailed with the other's life, Ryonne and his partner joined up.

Other:

• Ryonne truly had a good life in front of him, a ROTC scholarship, bright academics, excellent athletics. He turned his back on all of it.
  • He doesn't know how fast he can go.
  • There is a certain goal within him to become stronger, though he is not willing to risk everything for it. 
  • Viridem is the most important to him.

tumblr_inline_o8hhzmowJ11qijziv_500.gif

Sorry, he was all I could think of when I heard of a Katana in a rifle scabbard.

I've been interested in this since it's inception, now I must make sheets. :P

Character Sheet:

Name: Sora Takagi

Appearance:

UbwqLd4.jpg

Personality: Shy, anxious, kind, caring, lonely

Artifact: Collar of Creation

Weapons: Beretta 92FS, Collar of Creation

Bio: An orphan whose parents were brutally murdered by a criminal Artifact wielder, she lived alone, barely getting by before she found it. The Collar of Aura Creation. Unfortunately, she soon figured out how it worked - to create, one must first understand. Her first good attempt was a car. She managed to create a Camaro, but fainted due to the massive blow to her Aura it took.

The car remained.

She began starting a lot smaller, creating clothes, utensils, occasionally trying her hand at a complex device like a small handgun, or once an iPod. As her skill grew so did her replenishing Aura reserves...but soon someone took notice. And that someone, was Nox.

Kidnapped in the middle of the night and brought to Nox, Sora has been tortured daily, then forced to read and study, shackled by her own Artifact to a wall. All she can do is read and sleep...for now.

Other:

- Despite her small appearance, this adorable girl has a will of pure iron.

- Her Aura is a unique fast-replenishing one, leading to it's interesting use as the fuel for her creations, which manifest and even stay...but what she creates, she can take away.

- She loves pocky.

- High IQ, but really doesn't talk, leaving people to underestimate her.

Edited by Sabre Lily

Character Sheet:

Name: Sora Takagi

Appearance:

UbwqLd4.jpg

Personality: Shy, anxious, kind, caring, lonely

Artifact: Collar of Creation

Weapons: Beretta 92FS, Collar of Creation

Bio: An orphan whose parents were brutally murdered by a criminal Artifact wielder, she lived alone, barely getting by before she found it. The Collar of Aura Creation. Unfortunately, she soon figured out how it worked - to create, one must first understand. Her first good attempt was a car. She managed to create a Camaro, but fainted due to the massive blow to her Aura it took.

The car remained.

She began starting a lot smaller, creating clothes, utensils, occasionally trying her hand at a complex device like a small handgun, or once an iPod. As her skill grew so did her replenishing Aura reserves...but soon someone took notice. And that someone, was Nox.

Kidnapped in the middle of the night and brought to Nox, Sora has been tortured daily, then forced to read and study, shackled by her own Artifact to a wall. All she can do is read and sleep...for now.

Other:

- Despite her small appearance, this adorable girl has a will of pure iron.

- Her Aura is a unique fast-replenishing one, leading to it's interesting use as the fuel for her creations, which manifest and even stay...but what she creates, she can take away.

- She loves pocky.

- High IQ, but really doesn't talk, leaving people to underestimate her.

This all looks great, and I'm gonna go ahead and count it as accepted, but I will remind you just because I feel it may not have come across very well (I didn't emphasize it really) but it's only been three months since the Artifacts first appeared.

I am reserving any Armor or toughening artifacts. For when I get my pc back so that I can make my sheet :P

Can I do that yuffie?

Yeah sure, sounds good! I'll put it up as reserved

I'm gonna tack on an official declaration that once Kuni and Scrap get their sheets up we'll get rolling.

bmOVmrN.jpg

Character Sheet:

Name: Ezekiel Mirs

Appearance: 

400px-Des.png

Faction: Nox

Personality: Psychotic, Prone to random fits of anger and destruction, he doesn't often show respect, only when those whom he does prove themselves powerful, He is very disrespectful otherwise, sarcastic jackass and a general annoyiance. Ezekiel cares for only one thing, power. If he has power, he can protect himself and dominate others, as he was dominated in the past.

Artifact: Diabolus Eye.

Artifact Power: D.Esper.

The artifact allows Ezekiel to project a new type of energy and objects, ripping through the very fabric of reality to bring them into the real world, It also allows him to project a completely new type of energy, Psychic energy from his devices, and objects.

As well as having a mental link with anything he creates. His suit, self-made from his very abilities, further amplifies his powers, allowing him to project his energy into devastating blasts of power.

This power is very self-destructive, and the more damage Ezekiel sustains, the more unstable his power becomes, and explode on himself if he is not careful. 

This makes him a very useful asset to Nox, since some of their weaponry is powered by his designs and power as well.

Weapons: D.Edge (The floating blade-like thing in his appearance).

A device powered by Ezekiel. The device is extremely sharp, can change form on command, or thought, since its linked to Ezekiel's mind and suit. D.Edge is an effective defensive tool, having access to barrier and shield modules, as well. Also a very effective Offensive tool, having sword, Psyk Laser and Shockwave blast modules. All of which can be changed mid-fight.

The device floats behind him, and he has full control over its movement.

Bio:

Ever since Ezekiel was a child, he was treated wrong, he was considered the black sheep of his family, and abused as a child, his father and mother both beated him, and tortured him as a child, he still has many scars around his body, especially one specific, knife-like scar in his throat, which he keeps hidden with a Choker. It is a very sensitive topic when someone comments on said Choker...one shouldn't do that if they value their life...and entrails.

Ezekiel always was a techie, he loved technology, and since he had always been physicaly weak, his only 'power' came from his mind. And inventions, though he could never get far with them due to his parents. 

His childhood is the primary cause of his Obsession with Power. And power was granted to him, on the day he acquired his artefact...a seemingly normal looking pair of glass looking eyes. Which emanated a strange power, the moment he touched them...the eyes quickly replaced his own's, as they changed color to the black with a purple pupil he has currently. This newly acquired power caused him to go on a power crazed rampage, devastating several areas of the city. He was only stopped when he overused his new power. And had to stop. 

This event has gathered the atention of Nox, and her criminal organization, interestingly enough. Ezekiel was one of the very few subjects to join Nox, fully willingly, and with no strings attached. His motives? As to quote his words: "It might just help him in his path to greater power."

Other:

• He is very knowledgeable in technology, often modifying his own creations with his self-taught, scientific and technological skills.
  • He likes Rock music, but also has a distinct liking to Classical music, like Operas.
  • He is shy around the opposite sex, but that is quite hidden by his disrespectful and psychotic personality.
  • His suit comes equiped with a communication device, allowing him to communicate with his superiors at Nox.
  • The hostile insertion of the Glass eyes have rendered Ezekiel physicaly blind, well. In a sense. He doesn't see normaly like everyone else. Think of it like Daredevil's eye sight from Marvel, he sees things from his Mental link with the world, which automaticaly allows him to 'see' others. This allows him limited ability to see through walls as well.
Edited by Scrapmaster

bmOVmrN.jpg

Character Sheet:

Name: Ezekiel Mirs

Appearance: 

400px-Des.png

Faction: Nox

Personality: Psychotic, Prone to random fits of anger and destruction, he doesn't often show respect, only when those whom he does prove themselves powerful, He is very disrespectful otherwise, sarcastic jackass and a general annoyiance. Ezekiel cares for only one thing, power. If he has power, he can protect himself and dominate others, as he was dominated in the past.

Artifact: Diabolus Eye.

Artifact Power: D.Esper.

The artifact allows Ezekiel to project a new type of energy and objects, ripping through the very fabric of reality to bring them into the real world, It also allows him to project a completely new type of energy, Psychic energy from his devices, and objects.

As well as having a mental link with anything he creates. His suit, self-made from his very abilities, further amplifies his powers, allowing him to project his energy into devastating blasts of power.

He can also access to rip through reality himself, transporting himself wherever he wants, with a short cooldown between travel.

This power is very self-destructive, and the more damage Ezekiel sustains, the more unstable his power becomes, and explode on himself if he is not careful. 

This makes him a very useful asset to Nox, since some of their weaponry is powered by his designs and power as well.

Weapons: D.Edge (The floating blade-like thing in his appearance).

A device powered by Ezekiel. The device is extremely sharp, can change form on command, or thought, since its linked to Ezekiel's mind and suit. D.Edge is an effective defensive tool, having access to barrier and shield modules, as well. Also a very effective Offensive tool, having sword, Psyk Laser and Shockwave blast modules. All of which can be changed mid-fight.

The device floats behind him, and he has full control over its movement.

Bio:

Ever since Ezekiel was a child, he was treated wrong, he was considered the black sheep of his family, and abused as a child, his father and mother both beated him, and tortured him as a child, he still has many scars around his body, especially one specific, knife-like scar in his throat, which he keeps hidden with a Choker. It is a very sensitive topic when someone comments on said Choker...one shouldn't do that if they value their life...and entrails.

Ezekiel always was a techie, he loved technology, and since he had always been physicaly weak, his only 'power' came from his mind. And inventions, though he could never get far with them due to his parents. 

His childhood is the primary cause of his Obsession with Power. And power was granted to him, on the day he acquired his artefact...a seemingly normal looking pair of glass looking eyes. Which emanated a strange power, the moment he touched them...the eyes quickly replaced his own's, as they changed color to the black with a purple pupil he has currently. This newly acquired power caused him to go on a power crazed rampage, devastating several areas of the city. He was only stopped when he overused his new power. And had to stop. 

This event has gathered the atention of Nox, and her criminal organization, interestingly enough. Ezekiel was one of the very few subjects to join Nox, fully willingly, and with no strings attached. His motives? As to quote his words: "It might just help him in his path to greater power."

Other:

• He is very knowledgeable in technology, often modifying his own creations with his self-taught, scientific and technological skills.
  • He likes Rock music, but also has a distinct liking to Classical music, like Operas.
  • He is shy around the opposite sex, but that is quite hidden by his disrespectful and psychotic personality.
  • His suit comes equiped with a communication device, allowing him to communicate with his superiors at Nox.

Accepted, but I'm gonna ask for you to take off the teleportation given that's the primary power of another person already.

Roger, Teleportation getting edited off.

Dammit I really wanted to rip reality apart

You and me both, mate.

I was ready to go full Nyx Ulric on everyone, but teleportation was already taken xD

Character Sheet The First:

Name: Jackson Beckett - "The Nevermore"

Appearance: http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site569/2013/0513/20130513__130515ae-Benedict-Cumberbatch-as-terrorist-John-Harrison-Star-Trek-Into-Darkness.jpg

Faction: Mulhaney's Army

Personality: Dutiful, to-the-point, snarky, reserved yet can be dramatic if he feels the need, focused and modest. Jackson Beckett is a loyal man to whatever cause he feels is just and true and is big on honour, sometimes seeming like he's from a bygone age due to his similarities to the Knights of Old. An Ace, Beckett has proven time and again that he is good at just about anything, yet never is he overly prideful nor does he excel at something more than anything. A hard man to anger, but when push comes to shove, he can become truly enraged with whomever wrongs him so greatly. Even prior to the acquisition of his artifact, Jackson has always felt a strong sense of justice and knows when to pass judgement on another person.

Artifact: Mask of the Nevermore - A Metal Raven-like Mask similar in style to a Plague Doctor's mask but with more of a raven theme to it. Despite being called a mask, it is more of a helmet with the raven parts centered upon a lifting visor like a Knight's helmet, though this one is in two parts: The parts covering his eyes can be lifted separately or the whole visor can be lifted to show Jackson's face. The metal has qualities of very well made steel and is dark purple in colour.

Artifact Power: Upon donning the Mask of the Nevermore, Jackson Beckett is physically, spiritually and even partly psychologically transformed. His entire body is changed into a skeletal form, his bones appearing to be burned black with violet energy seeping from visible cracks in his charred physical structure. His eye sockets are filled with purple flame and smoke, but seem to concentrate into eyes behind his visor with the slightest bit of supernatural smoke bellowing from the holes. His aura is a persistent fume of very transparent, but evident, purple smoke and his bones have a power effortlessly flowing over them. From his shoulder blades, wings sprout forth, also naught but bones, but are quite large, giving him a sort of Angel's silhouette, but noticeably less divine. There is energy covering these wings and they appear to function. (I don't know if I'm allowed to let him take flight, but I wanted to really push what these Artifacts are capable of, this is just his physical appearance description so far.)

In keeping with the theme of a Raven and his dark appearance, Jackson gains the ability to manipulate Dark Energy. He is able to project this power offensively with Energy Waves, Orbs, Charged Beams of highly destructive and concentrated energy, outward shockwaves to push enemies back or more concentrated ones across the ground to cause damage around him and empower himself and any weapon he takes hold of. Whether it be a sword, gun or miscellaneous blunt object, any weapon he takes hold of in this form is immediately altered in physical appearance and effect, with bullets in the guns now exploding upon impact with small bursts of Darkness and melee weapons being empowered, able to channel his projectiles and the Dark Energy being exuded through them increasing their potency in close-range combat.

The power of Dark Energy is very dominant, meaning whatever Artifact he may gain in the future will only add on to his existing power. (For instance, Pyromancy becomes Dark Pyromancy, with purple flames of dark energy.) On a more minor note, his voice becomes altered and deepened in this form.

Weapons: Galil Assault Rifle, M1911 Pistol and Broadsword. - Rarely does he use his sidearm, but the Galil is his preferred mid/long-range weapon of choice. His Broadsword on the other hand was found very shortly after he gained the Mask of the Nevermore, preferring to use this when transformed.

Bio: A Riot Police Officer (Or SWAT if you prefer. :P) turned Archaeologist, Jackson has had a long, interesting life despite only being 27, having seen much in his time of Law Enforcement along with his more recent career development into an Archaeologist, from violent criminals to ancient wonders, brothers in arms to fellow explorers and a lot of self-improvement along the way. Aside from his parents, Jackson has little in the way of family, with his Brother choosing a more family-oriented path and continuing his genetic line, Jackson simply hasn't had the time nor the desire to settle down, if anything he wishes to go on for longer. However, during an expedition into an old Temple, he and his crew discovered an odd room inside that housed many peculiar items...one of which was in the center of the room: The Mask of the Nevermore.

He and his colleagues debated on what it could possibly be, as it didn't fall in line with the other ancient items, weapons and garments present, especially in its untarnished and pristine state. Curiosity got the better of Jackson and despite a few minor protests, he proceeded to don the Mask. Immediately upon putting the helmet on, Jackson felt the effects as the mask seemed to lock onto his face and his eyes began to glow...

Before his friends could do anything, Jackson went into a violent, standing spasm and began screaming as his entire body began glowing and shifting. He could not control the power that was flooding his body and transforming him and as a result, the energy cascaded from him as his skin burned away to charred bone and vapourised most of his colleagues, heavily damaged the interior of the temple and destroyed all the other ancient items present. Awakening in his transformed state, Jackson looked at himself, then the Temple, in silent horror of what he had done. Most of his friends who had accompanied him were dead and the few that lived were corrupted by the residual energy, losing their minds and selves in the process. He then took up one of the few remaining things inside the Temple: A Broadsword in equally pristine condition, oddly, and fled the scene.

After learning he could remove the mask and return to normal, it didn't take Jackson long to learn of the news regarding other Artifacts, the Government's stance on them, the introduction of BAR and the defining detail for him: Dr. Mulhaney in his entirety. Believing he would be imprisoned or at least treated terribly, Jackson followed what his heart told him: To do what's best for the World and join Mulhaney's Army in Minnesota. Now a prominent figure in his movements, Jackson Beckett stands with the good Doctor as he moves forward with whatever plan he has in mind.

Other: 

- Is very skeptical of BAR and is willing to do what is necessary, even if it means killing BAR Agents.

- Despises Nox with a passion, believing their Chaotic M.O and generally sinister nature to be unacceptable and horrific.

- Enjoys M&Ms...and Skittles.

- Intelligent and tech-savvy, yet he still prefers his Broadsword above most when transformed.

Character Sheet The Second:

Name: Yevgeny Lagunov - "The Consumed"

Appearance: (As I cannot find sufficient images of either facial or uniform appearance, I shall describe. Hope that is enough.) A well-built, 6'7 Russian man with slicked-back platinum blonde hair, brown eyes and pale skin, paler now given his circumstances. His face his chiseled but now heavily scarred up his left cheek and the right of his forehead with third-degree burns and electricity burns. Currently is wearing a full Fighter Pilot Uniform, covering all of his body and face, breathing mask and all, albeit detached from his aircraft. Lagunov is constantly coated in flames, mostly under his uniform but it has very much bled out into his clothing and his very being is just utterly consumed by it. His eyes are also glowing a bright orange that is usually invisible behind his visor but intensifies frequently, enough to be seen without lifting it. His Pilot Uniform is damaged, both by initial exposure to his flames and as a result of his accident, with several pieces of shrapnel embedded into his body and suit, with a particularly large one lodged in his helmet's top-right side seeming to be made from fused together bullets and metal.

Faction: Neutral

Personality: Hateful, Vengeful, seemingly mindless yet deceptively cunning and clever, Enraged, Merciless and without remorse. Yevgeny Lagunov's recent circumstances involving his accident and Artifact have left him a being fueled entirely by the Power of Hate, Vengeance and a never-ceasing Rage, leaving him a menace to the entire world at large, owing no loyalty to any of the factions in play, acting purely on his own. However, his Hatred is so palpable it can be steered in any direction by those fearless enough to approach, so while no one can control him, he can at least be pointed in a direction, after a fashion, to essentially cause destruction on their behalf. Lagunov only communicates in coarse, mechanical groaning sounds of varying degrees, roaring and even deep, distorted screams.

Artifact: Scepter of the Raging Flames - A Gold-embroidered Scepter that is firmly lodged inside of Yevgeny's body and fused with his being and especially spinal cord. One of the few Artifacts that bestows a Curse upon the claimant, Yevgeny was both fortunate and unfortunate he claimed this one in the end.

Artifact Power: This Cursed Scepter grants the victim power over the Raging Flames, fueled by any and all negative emotions they experience at the cost of their mind and compassion. The Raging Flames wholly consume the bearer of the Scepter, but allow them to launch Fireorbs of varying sizes and intensities, channel fire as a flamethrower, expel the flames around them in a shockwave and empower the Cursed User with exceptional strength, durability and the absorption of any damaging projectiles thrown their way which can lead to reflecting them back in an explosive fashion after too much has been taken in. Essentially, they are immortal, but at a heavy cost and a glaring weakness: Water. Yevgeny is supremely weak to Water, which isn't able to remedy his condition, but it does cause him great pain where he otherwise doesn't feel it anymore and will force him to retreat. Greater quantities of Water will completely disable Lagunov for a long period of time, but he will regain strength and return in due time. The only true way to kill this Force of Nature is to make him let go of his Rage, as there is still some of his mind left and able to listen, given enough time, one could potentially get through to him, make him realize his quest is for naught and his flames will falter, fade and extinguish, as will his life, leaving him at peace.

(Essentially he has nothing except his rage and will prove to be a problem for the others and hopefully a driving force or at least a persistent problem. I wanted to make him powerful, but beatable, hence his crippling weakness to water and the depriving him of his rage to end him to offset the immortality he is cursed with. I can adjust if you feel he would be too much.)

Weapons: Nothing but his flames, anger and his bare hands.

Bio: Once a decorated pilot of the Russian Military, Yevgeny Lagunov is now nothing more than a Force of Nature without a cause, capable of causing considerable carnage and chaos wherever he ends up. When the Artifacts began popping up around the World as a result of Dr. Mulhaney's expedition, the world was in alert, with many Governments searching desperately for these powerful items, either out of fear like the Western World, or out of a desire for power like Russia. The Russian Military was assigned to locate and secure as many Artifacts as they could, willing to do whatever was necessary to guarantee their acquisition of them. When news arrived of a particularly powerful Artifact reached the Russians, they sent their Ace Pilot: Yevgeny Lagunov, to fly to Greece to retrieve it from an old structure in danger of collapsing due to it's poor build quality and advanced age.

On the way to Greece however, Lagunov was intercepted by other Russian Pilots part of a recently gone rogue regiment who wanted the Artifact first and only for themselves. Knowing that Lagunov was far too loyal to his country to want to assist them, they attacked him immediately. Lagunov only knew that they were Russian Aircraft and he could not hail his superiors for clarification, so he feared the worst: That the Russian Government had betrayed him to leave him for dead, either the Military thought it up to keep the power for themselves rather than share it with their Ace Pilot or he was conspired against by Politicians, or even their President. He didn't want to believe it and he even believed that it was all utterly stupid and yet, something about all of this didn't sit right with Lagunov, but he couldn't think about it as the dogfight intensified, with him taking out a few of the pursuing planes after regaining his focus.

Low on missiles and fuel, Lagunov had no choice but to attempt to break off from the fight and return to seeking the Artifact, with the Rogue Russians right on his tail. In his bid to escape them, his plane was damaged badly and ended up losing altitude fast, diving towards his destination: The Temple that contained the Artifact. Barely steering at this point, Lagunov braced for impact.

His pursuers had pulled back in order to land elsewhere, but Lagunov's Plane had smashed right through the entrance to the Temple, the craft skidding at ludicrous speeds towards the Artifact, miraculously missing any pillars and obliterating the smaller entrances ending up on a direct course for the item he sought. Lagunov on the other hand was not so fortunate, the initial impact causing severe internal trauma, with the following impacts and damages rocking him about inside the cockpit, smashing his head and limbs repeatedly and shattering the glass completely, exposing Lagunov to what came next: A direct impact with the Scepter of Raging Flames as it embedded itself inside his body upon the final impact with the last Temple Wall.

Near death and without a hope in hell, Lagunov could only rasp for breath as his pursuers, now out of their planes, had come to claim their prize, utterly unaware of Lagunov's state and what was about to happen next.

As per usual, the Artifact's power began to flood Lagunov, overwhelming him and causing the flames to spill from his exposed cockpit...and into the vulnerable fuel line, still containing enough highly flammable liquid to set the craft alight, along with it's pilot. Screaming for his life, the burning Lagunov emerged from the exploding plane, stumbling towards the Rogues like he was punishment from Hell itself for their crimes...though that wasn't too far from the truth, as the power continued to overwhelm him due to the Cursed Scepter being one of the few malevolent Artifacts around. His screams became deeper and inhuman and his flames settled into and around his body, his approach became more focused and his power became greater, now destroying the Temple with his presence alone. His attackers retreated in desperation and fear, the Temple collapsed around them all and unbeknownst to Lagunov, they perished in the Collapse.

Emerging from the ruins, now a supernatural, seemingly unstoppable Force of Nature, Yevgeny Lagunov, "The Consumed" now seeks to exact vengeance upon the World as a whole, still unknowing of what truly happened, but he will make everyone burn for the wrongs he has suffered.

Other: 

- Lagunov cares not for BAR, Nox or Dr. Mulhaney. To him, they are all targets for his hate. Every. Last. One of them.

- Anyone who is similar to Lagunov in that they have suffered too can sometimes evade his gaze due to the very last part of his sane mind seeing them as familiars.

- As an international menace, Lagunov is well known to the world, but only a few know his true identity, either as close friends of his, or anyone who has ever survived an encounter with this man on fire.

- He will never eat. He will never sleep. And he will never stop. Though he has been known to shelter from the Rain.

Character Sheet The Third:

Name: Michelle Shimada, "Frigid Sparrow"

Appearance: https://img.expert-technomarkt.de/z7/navy-cis-season-6-box-1-dvd-4010884542349-7.jpg

Faction: BAR

Personality: Plucky, somewhat of a Keet, Focused in Battle, Spiritual, jestingly condescending at times, idealistic and kind. Michelle is a woman of Japanese-Asian descent though she was born in America and given a more western first name. Generally friendly to most, Michelle rarely raises her voice or shouts, preferring to express excitement or anger through emotion-laden ways of speaking and words in general. She is overall at peace with herself, yet she is very capable of getting excited, delighting in life and all it has to offer. Her eagerness to chatter and interest in people starkly contrasts her Artifact's power, never really appearing frigid or dismissive. Though she was only a Citizen before all of this, Michelle is dedicated to her required duty under BAR, mostly because she knows the World needs protecting and the Artifacts need safekeeping.

Artifact: Sealed Ice Dragon Grasp - Gauntlet and shoulder pad seemingly made from Dragon Bones, albeit encased in Permafrost and Silver and the Skull is shrunken down to a suitable size, located upon Michelle's right shoulder, fitting snugly. The eyes seem to glow blue and exude a misty, blue smoke-like aura when her powers are active. The gauntlet fingers cover them entirely and have pointed tips, giving her entire arm a fierce appearance.

Artifact Power: A form of very potent Cryomancy, usually channeled from what appears to be the Spirit of an Ice Dragon, or at least, the power itself has that very ferocity. Ferocity enough to give its power shape, one can only speculate with these mysterious items. When her Artifact is activated, the aforementioned visual aura kicks in, but also envelops her in the same smoke-like blue aura and her Irises change to an icy blue. Able to channel this piercing chill through any weapons she uses and possessing many offensive forms of attack, such as Large Icicles fired from her hands, Stalagmites of Ice that can be summoned from the ground after a short delay, a Freezing Mist to project at her enemies to freeze them solid or to at least make them suffer severe Frost Burns, she can also channel this directly into her hands so a simple touch feels like it's burning the victim with how cold it is or into a sword to make the cut that much more deep, can form a large Ice Block around herself as a temporary form of protection, produce a large two meter tall wall of Ice to impede enemies and simply focus the power into a fired Frostbolt that upon contact, has a higher chance of freezing at least something on the victim.

Her most powerful ability is to seemingly summon the Spirit of an Ice Dragon to empower herself for a short time, her eyes glowing completely with the same Icy Blue as before, her aura intensifies and frenzies, her voice becomes amplified and frosty and she can channel this spirit into her equipped weapon to increase it's range and power. Anyone in her general vicinity when she activates this will feel her Aura affecting them, meaning she can freeze burn a large group of enemies when like this. This Empowerment lasts for a mere 8 seconds.

Freezing the ground beneath her soles/the soles themselves, allows her to Ice Slide, giving brief bursts of straight-line mobility.

Weapons: P-90 Submachine Gun and a Muramasa Blade - A favourite firearm of hers, the P-90 SMG has served Michelle well in mid-range engagements, the armour-piercing bullets and considerable rate of fire combined with the guns relative precision prove to come in handy very often. However, when her powers are required, rarely does it see use. The Muramasa she owns instead is more favourable. Interestingly, the Muramasa has a stigma to it, known through history as "The Demon Blade" and while Michelle is generally serene and kind, her opponents earn no mercy from her. At all. When this blade is unsheathed, someone will die, one way or another.

Bio: Having lived a relatively normal life before the Artifacts came, Michelle maintained a solid social circle of friends, studied various areas of the Scientific Field in College and University, but also had the aspiration to become an Actress sometime in her future, usually admired by many for her kindness, compassion and frequent acts of charity. Michelle was among the first to warn her family and friends to keep away from the Artifacts when they came, fearing them initially, believing them to be malevolent devices that only cause trouble and/or feed on your very essence. (Technically a truth in Lagunov's case if he's approved. :P) However, circumstances became dire as Criminals took up whatever Artifacts they could, with only Minnesota being totally free of them, for obvious reasons and people needed to feel safe again.

Michelle was one of them, so against every reservation and criticism of them she once held, she set out to find one for herself, just so she could protect herself from truly terrible people who had found these infernal creations. Having a bit of an explorers spirit, Michelle searched deeper than the average person for an Artifact, leading her to a cave that a few people were actually camping around. These individuals initially set out to retrieve this Artifact...but they hadn't returned from the cave, only their camp sites and belongings remained, unnerving Michelle greatly, yet she still set forth into the cave system.

There were many branching paths, however Michelle could faintly hear what sounded like a Dragon's Roar from one of them, so she followed and discovered that only one person had made it to the Artifact that lay within...and they were dead from dehydration. One could assume that this roar was extremely infrequent, perhaps even deliberately misleading for any of the other unfortunate souls, and that this person had somehow searched each and every other path before arriving at the correct tunnel only to die a few inches from his prize. Undeterred, Michelle took what she could now see was a Gauntlet and fitted the whole thing onto her right arm and shoulder without much thought, only being able to catch her breath for a few seconds before the power began to overwhelm her and the Dragon Spirit raged forth from her and throughout the cave system.

When she awakened, the entire Cave had been converted into an Icey Cavern straight from the Arctic and Antarctic Poles and the Spirit had returned to her...she also no longer felt the cold as a bad feeling. Leaving the cave, it's exit also coated with a permafrost, Michelle now had the power she needed and headed back to her city, where she was confronted by Government Agents who saw the Artifact she held and the power it had and requested she come with them. Michelle was then given a choice: Join the BAR and assist the global effort to place the remaining Artifacts into safekeeping or she could rot in Jail. Naturally, she chose the former, though she chose it very gladly, as if she weren't being threatened, very much wanting to make a difference in this manic affair, personally believing Dr. Mulhaney to be rather misguided in his own endeavours.

Other:

- Enjoys Ramen noodles, along with Sushi and Wasabi. Not a fan of Soy Sauce however. Big fan of Chicken Pie though.

- An avid Fencer and even the basic arts of the Samurai, her sword wielding skills are not to be looked down upon. 

- She loves the Disney Movie Frozen. (Harr harr.)

- Unbeknownst to her, but her usage of a Muramasa is only recent and a direct result of her Artifact's influence.

Okay, done! Hope I haven't gone overboard. lol :P

Character Sheet The First:

Name: Jackson Beckett - "The Nevermore"

Appearance: http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site569/2013/0513/20130513__130515ae-Benedict-Cumberbatch-as-terrorist-John-Harrison-Star-Trek-Into-Darkness.jpg

Faction: Mulhaney's Army

Personality: Dutiful, to-the-point, snarky, reserved yet can be dramatic if he feels the need, focused and modest. Jackson Beckett is a loyal man to whatever cause he feels is just and true and is big on honour, sometimes seeming like he's from a bygone age due to his similarities to the Knights of Old. An Ace, Beckett has proven time and again that he is good at just about anything, yet never is he overly prideful nor does he excel at something more than anything. A hard man to anger, but when push comes to shove, he can become truly enraged with whomever wrongs him so greatly. Even prior to the acquisition of his artifact, Jackson has always felt a strong sense of justice and knows when to pass judgement on another person.

Artifact: Mask of the Nevermore - A Metal Raven-like Mask similar in style to a Plague Doctor's mask but with more of a raven theme to it. Despite being called a mask, it is more of a helmet with the raven parts centered upon a lifting visor like a Knight's helmet, though this one is in two parts: The parts covering his eyes can be lifted separately or the whole visor can be lifted to show Jackson's face. The metal has qualities of very well made steel and is dark purple in colour.

Artifact Power: Upon donning the Mask of the Nevermore, Jackson Beckett is physically, spiritually and even partly psychologically transformed. His entire body is changed into a skeletal form, his bones appearing to be burned black with violet energy seeping from visible cracks in his charred physical structure. His eye sockets are filled with purple flame and smoke, but seem to concentrate into eyes behind his visor with the slightest bit of supernatural smoke bellowing from the holes. His aura is a persistent fume of very transparent, but evident, purple smoke and his bones have a power effortlessly flowing over them. From his shoulder blades, wings sprout forth, also naught but bones, but are quite large, giving him a sort of Angel's silhouette, but noticeably less divine. There is energy covering these wings and they appear to function. (I don't know if I'm allowed to let him take flight, but I wanted to really push what these Artifacts are capable of, this is just his physical appearance description so far.)

In keeping with the theme of a Raven and his dark appearance, Jackson gains the ability to manipulate Dark Energy. He is able to project this power offensively with Energy Waves, Orbs, Charged Beams of highly destructive and concentrated energy, outward shockwaves to push enemies back or more concentrated ones across the ground to cause damage around him and empower himself and any weapon he takes hold of. Whether it be a sword, gun or miscellaneous blunt object, any weapon he takes hold of in this form is immediately altered in physical appearance and effect, with bullets in the guns now exploding upon impact with small bursts of Darkness and melee weapons being empowered, able to channel his projectiles and the Dark Energy being exuded through them increasing their potency in close-range combat.

The power of Dark Energy is very dominant, meaning whatever Artifact he may gain in the future will only add on to his existing power. (For instance, Pyromancy becomes Dark Pyromancy, with purple flames of dark energy.) On a more minor note, his voice becomes altered and deepened in this form.

Weapons: Galil Assault Rifle, M1911 Pistol and Broadsword. - Rarely does he use his sidearm, but the Galil is his preferred mid/long-range weapon of choice. His Broadsword on the other hand was found very shortly after he gained the Mask of the Nevermore, preferring to use this when transformed.

Bio: A Riot Police Officer (Or SWAT if you prefer. :P) turned Archaeologist, Jackson has had a long, interesting life despite only being 27, having seen much in his time of Law Enforcement along with his more recent career development into an Archaeologist, from violent criminals to ancient wonders, brothers in arms to fellow explorers and a lot of self-improvement along the way. Aside from his parents, Jackson has little in the way of family, with his Brother choosing a more family-oriented path and continuing his genetic line, Jackson simply hasn't had the time nor the desire to settle down, if anything he wishes to go on for longer. However, during an expedition into an old Temple, he and his crew discovered an odd room inside that housed many peculiar items...one of which was in the center of the room: The Mask of the Nevermore.

He and his colleagues debated on what it could possibly be, as it didn't fall in line with the other ancient items, weapons and garments present, especially in its untarnished and pristine state. Curiosity got the better of Jackson and despite a few minor protests, he proceeded to don the Mask. Immediately upon putting the helmet on, Jackson felt the effects as the mask seemed to lock onto his face and his eyes began to glow...

Before his friends could do anything, Jackson went into a violent, standing spasm and began screaming as his entire body began glowing and shifting. He could not control the power that was flooding his body and transforming him and as a result, the energy cascaded from him as his skin burned away to charred bone and vapourised most of his colleagues, heavily damaged the interior of the temple and destroyed all the other ancient items present. Awakening in his transformed state, Jackson looked at himself, then the Temple, in silent horror of what he had done. Most of his friends who had accompanied him were dead and the few that lived were corrupted by the residual energy, losing their minds and selves in the process. He then took up one of the few remaining things inside the Temple: A Broadsword in equally pristine condition, oddly, and fled the scene.

After learning he could remove the mask and return to normal, it didn't take Jackson long to learn of the news regarding other Artifacts, the Government's stance on them, the introduction of BAR and the defining detail for him: Dr. Mulhaney in his entirety. Believing he would be imprisoned or at least treated terribly, Jackson followed what his heart told him: To do what's best for the World and join Mulhaney's Army in Minnesota. Now a prominent figure in his movements, Jackson Beckett stands with the good Doctor as he moves forward with whatever plan he has in mind.

Other: 

- Is very skeptical of BAR and is willing to do what is necessary, even if it means killing BAR Agents.

- Despises Nox with a passion, believing their Chaotic M.O and generally sinister nature to be unacceptable and horrific.

- Enjoys M&Ms...and Skittles.

- Intelligent and tech-savvy, yet he still prefers his Broadsword above most when transformed.

Character Sheet The Second:

Name: Yevgeny Lagunov - "The Consumed"

Appearance: (As I cannot find sufficient images of either facial or uniform appearance, I shall describe. Hope that is enough.) A well-built, 6'7 Russian man with slicked-back platinum blonde hair, brown eyes and pale skin, paler now given his circumstances. His face his chiseled but now heavily scarred up his left cheek and the right of his forehead with third-degree burns and electricity burns. Currently is wearing a full Fighter Pilot Uniform, covering all of his body and face, breathing mask and all, albeit detached from his aircraft. Lagunov is constantly coated in flames, mostly under his uniform but it has very much bled out into his clothing and his very being is just utterly consumed by it. His eyes are also glowing a bright orange that is usually invisible behind his visor but intensifies frequently, enough to be seen without lifting it. His Pilot Uniform is damaged, both by initial exposure to his flames and as a result of his accident, with several pieces of shrapnel embedded into his body and suit, with a particularly large one lodged in his helmet's top-right side seeming to be made from fused together bullets and metal.

Faction: Neutral

Personality: Hateful, Vengeful, seemingly mindless yet deceptively cunning and clever, Enraged, Merciless and without remorse. Yevgeny Lagunov's recent circumstances involving his accident and Artifact have left him a being fueled entirely by the Power of Hate, Vengeance and a never-ceasing Rage, leaving him a menace to the entire world at large, owing no loyalty to any of the factions in play, acting purely on his own. However, his Hatred is so palpable it can be steered in any direction by those fearless enough to approach, so while no one can control him, he can at least be pointed in a direction, after a fashion, to essentially cause destruction on their behalf. Lagunov only communicates in coarse, mechanical groaning sounds of varying degrees, roaring and even deep, distorted screams.

Artifact: Scepter of the Raging Flames - A Gold-embroidered Scepter that is firmly lodged inside of Yevgeny's body and fused with his being and especially spinal cord. One of the few Artifacts that bestows a Curse upon the claimant, Yevgeny was both fortunate and unfortunate he claimed this one in the end.

Artifact Power: This Cursed Scepter grants the victim power over the Raging Flames, fueled by any and all negative emotions they experience at the cost of their mind and compassion. The Raging Flames wholly consume the bearer of the Scepter, but allow them to launch Fireorbs of varying sizes and intensities, channel fire as a flamethrower, expel the flames around them in a shockwave and empower the Cursed User with exceptional strength, durability and the absorption of any damaging projectiles thrown their way which can lead to reflecting them back in an explosive fashion after too much has been taken in. Essentially, they are immortal, but at a heavy cost and a glaring weakness: Water. Yevgeny is supremely weak to Water, which isn't able to remedy his condition, but it does cause him great pain where he otherwise doesn't feel it anymore and will force him to retreat. Greater quantities of Water will completely disable Lagunov for a long period of time, but he will regain strength and return in due time. The only true way to kill this Force of Nature is to make him let go of his Rage, as there is still some of his mind left and able to listen, given enough time, one could potentially get through to him, make him realize his quest is for naught and his flames will falter, fade and extinguish, as will his life, leaving him at peace.

(Essentially he has nothing except his rage and will prove to be a problem for the others and hopefully a driving force or at least a persistent problem. I wanted to make him powerful, but beatable, hence his crippling weakness to water and the depriving him of his rage to end him to offset the immortality he is cursed with. I can adjust if you feel he would be too much.)

Weapons: Nothing but his flames, anger and his bare hands.

Bio: Once a decorated pilot of the Russian Military, Yevgeny Lagunov is now nothing more than a Force of Nature without a cause, capable of causing considerable carnage and chaos wherever he ends up. When the Artifacts began popping up around the World as a result of Dr. Mulhaney's expedition, the world was in alert, with many Governments searching desperately for these powerful items, either out of fear like the Western World, or out of a desire for power like Russia. The Russian Military was assigned to locate and secure as many Artifacts as they could, willing to do whatever was necessary to guarantee their acquisition of them. When news arrived of a particularly powerful Artifact reached the Russians, they sent their Ace Pilot: Yevgeny Lagunov, to fly to Greece to retrieve it from an old structure in danger of collapsing due to it's poor build quality and advanced age.

On the way to Greece however, Lagunov was intercepted by other Russian Pilots part of a recently gone rogue regiment who wanted the Artifact first and only for themselves. Knowing that Lagunov was far too loyal to his country to want to assist them, they attacked him immediately. Lagunov only knew that they were Russian Aircraft and he could not hail his superiors for clarification, so he feared the worst: That the Russian Government had betrayed him to leave him for dead, either the Military thought it up to keep the power for themselves rather than share it with their Ace Pilot or he was conspired against by Politicians, or even their President. He didn't want to believe it and he even believed that it was all utterly stupid and yet, something about all of this didn't sit right with Lagunov, but he couldn't think about it as the dogfight intensified, with him taking out a few of the pursuing planes after regaining his focus.

Low on missiles and fuel, Lagunov had no choice but to attempt to break off from the fight and return to seeking the Artifact, with the Rogue Russians right on his tail. In his bid to escape them, his plane was damaged badly and ended up losing altitude fast, diving towards his destination: The Temple that contained the Artifact. Barely steering at this point, Lagunov braced for impact.

His pursuers had pulled back in order to land elsewhere, but Lagunov's Plane had smashed right through the entrance to the Temple, the craft skidding at ludicrous speeds towards the Artifact, miraculously missing any pillars and obliterating the smaller entrances ending up on a direct course for the item he sought. Lagunov on the other hand was not so fortunate, the initial impact causing severe internal trauma, with the following impacts and damages rocking him about inside the cockpit, smashing his head and limbs repeatedly and shattering the glass completely, exposing Lagunov to what came next: A direct impact with the Scepter of Raging Flames as it embedded itself inside his body upon the final impact with the last Temple Wall.

Near death and without a hope in hell, Lagunov could only rasp for breath as his pursuers, now out of their planes, had come to claim their prize, utterly unaware of Lagunov's state and what was about to happen next.

As per usual, the Artifact's power began to flood Lagunov, overwhelming him and causing the flames to spill from his exposed cockpit...and into the vulnerable fuel line, still containing enough highly flammable liquid to set the craft alight, along with it's pilot. Screaming for his life, the burning Lagunov emerged from the exploding plane, stumbling towards the Rogues like he was punishment from Hell itself for their crimes...though that wasn't too far from the truth, as the power continued to overwhelm him due to the Cursed Scepter being one of the few malevolent Artifacts around. His screams became deeper and inhuman and his flames settled into and around his body, his approach became more focused and his power became greater, now destroying the Temple with his presence alone. His attackers retreated in desperation and fear, the Temple collapsed around them all and unbeknownst to Lagunov, they perished in the Collapse.

Emerging from the ruins, now a supernatural, seemingly unstoppable Force of Nature, Yevgeny Lagunov, "The Consumed" now seeks to exact vengeance upon the World as a whole, still unknowing of what truly happened, but he will make everyone burn for the wrongs he has suffered.

Other: 

- Lagunov cares not for BAR, Nox or Dr. Mulhaney. To him, they are all targets for his hate. Every. Last. One of them.

- Anyone who is similar to Lagunov in that they have suffered too can sometimes evade his gaze due to the very last part of his sane mind seeing them as familiars.

- As an international menace, Lagunov is well known to the world, but only a few know his true identity, either as close friends of his, or anyone who has ever survived an encounter with this man on fire.

- He will never eat. He will never sleep. And he will never stop. Though he has been known to shelter from the Rain.

Character Sheet The Third:

Name: Michelle Shimada, "Frigid Sparrow"

Appearance: https://img.expert-technomarkt.de/z7/navy-cis-season-6-box-1-dvd-4010884542349-7.jpg

Faction: BAR

Personality: Plucky, somewhat of a Keet, Focused in Battle, Spiritual, jestingly condescending at times, idealistic and kind. Michelle is a woman of Japanese-Asian descent though she was born in America and given a more western first name. Generally friendly to most, Michelle rarely raises her voice or shouts, preferring to express excitement or anger through emotion-laden ways of speaking and words in general. She is overall at peace with herself, yet she is very capable of getting excited, delighting in life and all it has to offer. Her eagerness to chatter and interest in people starkly contrasts her Artifact's power, never really appearing frigid or dismissive. Though she was only a Citizen before all of this, Michelle is dedicated to her required duty under BAR, mostly because she knows the World needs protecting and the Artifacts need safekeeping.

Artifact: Sealed Ice Dragon Grasp - Gauntlet and shoulder pad seemingly made from Dragon Bones, albeit encased in Permafrost and Silver and the Skull is shrunken down to a suitable size, located upon Michelle's right shoulder, fitting snugly. The eyes seem to glow blue and exude a misty, blue smoke-like aura when her powers are active. The gauntlet fingers cover them entirely and have pointed tips, giving her entire arm a fierce appearance.

Artifact Power: A form of very potent Cryomancy, usually channeled from what appears to be the Spirit of an Ice Dragon, or at least, the power itself has that very ferocity. Ferocity enough to give its power shape, one can only speculate with these mysterious items. When her Artifact is activated, the aforementioned visual aura kicks in, but also envelops her in the same smoke-like blue aura and her Irises change to an icy blue. Able to channel this piercing chill through any weapons she uses and possessing many offensive forms of attack, such as Large Icicles fired from her hands, Stalagmites of Ice that can be summoned from the ground after a short delay, a Freezing Mist to project at her enemies to freeze them solid or to at least make them suffer severe Frost Burns, she can also channel this directly into her hands so a simple touch feels like it's burning the victim with how cold it is or into a sword to make the cut that much more deep, can form a large Ice Block around herself as a temporary form of protection, produce a large two meter tall wall of Ice to impede enemies and simply focus the power into a fired Frostbolt that upon contact, has a higher chance of freezing at least something on the victim.

Her most powerful ability is to seemingly summon the Spirit of an Ice Dragon to empower herself for a short time, her eyes glowing completely with the same Icy Blue as before, her aura intensifies and frenzies, her voice becomes amplified and frosty and she can channel this spirit into her equipped weapon to increase it's range and power. Anyone in her general vicinity when she activates this will feel her Aura affecting them, meaning she can freeze burn a large group of enemies when like this. This Empowerment lasts for a mere 8 seconds.

Freezing the ground beneath her soles/the soles themselves, allows her to Ice Slide, giving brief bursts of straight-line mobility.

Weapons: P-90 Submachine Gun and a Muramasa Blade - A favourite firearm of hers, the P-90 SMG has served Michelle well in mid-range engagements, the armour-piercing bullets and considerable rate of fire combined with the guns relative precision prove to come in handy very often. However, when her powers are required, rarely does it see use. The Muramasa she owns instead is more favourable. Interestingly, the Muramasa has a stigma to it, known through history as "The Demon Blade" and while Michelle is generally serene and kind, her opponents earn no mercy from her. At all. When this blade is unsheathed, someone will die, one way or another.

Bio: Having lived a relatively normal life before the Artifacts came, Michelle maintained a solid social circle of friends, studied various areas of the Scientific Field in College and University, but also had the aspiration to become an Actress sometime in her future, usually admired by many for her kindness, compassion and frequent acts of charity. Michelle was among the first to warn her family and friends to keep away from the Artifacts when they came, fearing them initially, believing them to be malevolent devices that only cause trouble and/or feed on your very essence. (Technically a truth in Lagunov's case if he's approved. :P) However, circumstances became dire as Criminals took up whatever Artifacts they could, with only Minnesota being totally free of them, for obvious reasons and people needed to feel safe again.

Michelle was one of them, so against every reservation and criticism of them she once held, she set out to find one for herself, just so she could protect herself from truly terrible people who had found these infernal creations. Having a bit of an explorers spirit, Michelle searched deeper than the average person for an Artifact, leading her to a cave that a few people were actually camping around. These individuals initially set out to retrieve this Artifact...but they hadn't returned from the cave, only their camp sites and belongings remained, unnerving Michelle greatly, yet she still set forth into the cave system.

There were many branching paths, however Michelle could faintly hear what sounded like a Dragon's Roar from one of them, so she followed and discovered that only one person had made it to the Artifact that lay within...and they were dead from dehydration. One could assume that this roar was extremely infrequent, perhaps even deliberately misleading for any of the other unfortunate souls, and that this person had somehow searched each and every other path before arriving at the correct tunnel only to die a few inches from his prize. Undeterred, Michelle took what she could now see was a Gauntlet and fitted the whole thing onto her right arm and shoulder without much thought, only being able to catch her breath for a few seconds before the power began to overwhelm her and the Dragon Spirit raged forth from her and throughout the cave system.

When she awakened, the entire Cave had been converted into an Icey Cavern straight from the Arctic and Antarctic Poles and the Spirit had returned to her...she also no longer felt the cold as a bad feeling. Leaving the cave, it's exit also coated with a permafrost, Michelle now had the power she needed and headed back to her city, where she was confronted by Government Agents who saw the Artifact she held and the power it had and requested she come with them. Michelle was then given a choice: Join the BAR and assist the global effort to place the remaining Artifacts into safekeeping or she could rot in Jail. Naturally, she chose the former, though she chose it very gladly, as if she weren't being threatened, very much wanting to make a difference in this manic affair, personally believing Dr. Mulhaney to be rather misguided in his own endeavours.

Other:

- Enjoys Ramen noodles, along with Sushi and Wasabi. Not a fan of Soy Sauce however. Big fan of Chicken Pie though.

- An avid Fencer and even the basic arts of the Samurai, her sword wielding skills are not to be looked down upon. 

- She loves the Disney Movie Frozen. (Harr harr.)

- Unbeknownst to her, but her usage of a Muramasa is only recent and a direct result of her Artifact's influence.

Okay, done! Hope I haven't gone overboard. lol :P

All looks good, accepted! Though yeah, no flight for Jackson lol. We'll see if we can't get him an Artifact for that though.

Also as an added note, does not detract from your accepted status, but Artifacts appeared not only in deep tunnels and caves and ruins and such, but in say, gardens, like Nero or fountains like Atlas. Normal everyday places.

In any case, sign-ups remain open for new characters as I've heard may be on the way (Scrap), but the opening post will be up soon!

here yall go:

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/108156-artifact-rp/

Run wild, organized people you've been called to HQ. Neutral people... Be neutral.

Deal is, I'm gonna be gone for about two weeks, soon as I can though, I hope to post and progress things for you guys. Until then, I urge you to enjoy RPing with the other members of your organizations!

I'm really excited for how things turn out with this!

Are sign ups still open? Thinking about joining.

Yup, I think they are.

You just have to wait until Yuffie comes back to accept your characters.