Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What's your favorite Donald moment in Kingdom Hearts?

What's your favorite Donald moment in Kingdom Hearts?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Donald moment in Kingdom Hearts?

• Running away from Daisy after Timeless River (KH2)
    • Donald's reaction when Goofy returns (KH2)
    • Happy faces! (KH1)
    • Angry at Sora in the Gummi Ship (KH0.2)
    • Donald leaving the musketeers (KH3D)
    • Magic not working (CoM)
    • Reaction to King Mickey's letter (KH1)
    • Another moment? Share below!

The only one I can think of right now is in Timeless River when he was like "as long as we're here..." and Sora and Goofy shove him through the door.

Hard to decide, because most of his scenes usually make me laugh. However, I always crack up during the scene in CoM when his magic wasn't working.

His intro, where he uses Thunder on Goofy. Donald might be a dumbass most of the time, but he's got some magic chops and a temper. That scene told us all we need to know.

That lovely moment in KH2 when I need him to heal me, and he healed me after I already healed myself! That was so great and nice of Donald to waste a healing item or spell (can't remember which) after I already had to heal myself! Thank you Donald for the best memory of them all! :D

(Also my second favorite moment is when he screamed out "I got it!" in KH2 over and over again and maybe me want to pull my hair out! He really got it alright!)

Any scene when Dolan...err, Donald, speaks to any organization member. Kinda awesome but hilarious at the same time. I can totally imagine Axel/Lea and Donald just nagging at each other in a mission together and Axel/Lea would be the one to actually tell him off that he doesn't heal LOL I also loved that he and goofy stood in front of Sora to protect him from Saix telling him that Sora is Sora, not Roxas. Personally a great scene to remind myself why I love this game and crossovers in general.

Also, hearing Donal saying, "you big palooka" is just hilarious to me.

I had to go for the Donald/Daisy scene outside the entrance to Timeless River because it reminds me of an alternate cut version I saw on Youtube in which it kind of looks like Daisy is pounding his ass. xD

I think that one of my favorite Donald moments in Kingdom Hearts definitely has to be when he reads the King's letter in the first game! His calm demeanor then turns into a panicked frenzy! Lol, basically, his panicked screams translate into: "Crap, crap, crap, shit's gone crazy, we're screwed, Mickey's gone!" xD

I think another funny moment is when he and Sora get cranky at each other during Deep Jungle, because it's just funny seeing Donald be extremely mad at someone for a longer period of time than usual! X3

My favorite Donald Duck moment in the Kingdom Hearts series is during the boss fight where he gets kill off first, allowing me and Goofy having the advantage to take out the boss and allowing me to heal myself at the "right moment" before the game auto heals him and before he screw me over. xD

Angry at Sora in the Gummi Ship via 0.2.

Just because his facial expressions are a big improvement with Unreal Engine along with Sora's. 

It's like they can do much more with the expressions there VS the other engines they use before Unreal. 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

And Here Is Donald Duck's Reaction To All This!!

post-39921-0-98434500-1433946775_thumb.jpg

Yet, THIS is just one of my favorite Donald Duck moments in "'Kingdom Hearts 2'"!!
Did anyone forget he said this after Cogsworth, Lumiére, and Mrs. Potts told the story about the spell at The Beast's Castle?

Edited by SoraDaxjer28