Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
catmaster0116

Station of Awakening art

HOLY CRUD, CATMASTER! YOU'RE INTO WRITING TOO!? WHAT IN THE WORLD CAN'T YOU DO!?

But wow, this is a very interesting and intriguing premise! I love the character artwork and the overall concept of your story, and I'm very much looking forward to it! I'm going to be keeping a close eye, because you've always impressed me with your 3D modelling, and now that you're going to write a story as well, I want to see how much imagination you have stored in that brain of yours! :D

Yay, another awesome KH story in the works! I swear, there are so many talented writers here on this site, it's just awesome! :D

You continue to amaze me. I don't know how you do it.

Aww thanks :D

mostly with a computer I would assume :P

is karl holding two different laser swords or is it a single weapon if so his battlestyle would look akward? good job anyhow.

hopefully xD It'd be mighty difficult to do without

Karl is a Keyblade user, the 2 blades belong to Young Master Xehanort and that picture really was just a showcase image to show members on deviantart the 3D models I can make. Karl doesn't use twin laser blades xD.

Btw I modelled the background and blades in that image.

HOLY CRUD, CATMASTER! YOU'RE INTO WRITING TOO!? WHAT IN THE WORLD CAN'T YOU DO!?

But wow, this is a very interesting and intriguing premise! I love the character artwork and the overall concept of your story, and I'm very much looking forward to it! I'm going to be keeping a close eye, because you've always impressed me with your 3D modelling, and now that you're going to write a story as well, I want to see how much imagination you have stored in that brain of yours! :D

Yay, another awesome KH story in the works! I swear, there are so many talented writers here on this site, it's just awesome! :D

Thanks TK, you always have really nice things to say ^^

I'm not into writing per se. I mean I planned the scenario and the plot of what will happen but I'm a bit undecided on whether or not I want to make it a comic, an animation or a online novella. I can't write even if my life depended on it haha

Thanks TK, you always have really nice things to say ^^

I'm not into writing per se. I mean I planned the scenario and the plot of what will happen but I'm a bit undecided on whether or not I want to make it a comic, an animation or a online novella. I can't write even if my life depended on it haha

No prob, you just happen to be an amazing, talented creator! :D

Gahh, but come on man, don't leave us hanging on this! You already announced this little project of yours, and I want to see how it pans out! So don't leave us hanging, Catmaster! :P