•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

[6-8-2017] Daily Quests, Orchestra Mickey Boards

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Raxaimus

Raxaimus

That guy who posts about that mobile game.

• Kingdom Hearts χ Team (+)
  • 161 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 10:56 PM

The celebration of the six million download milestone continues! Starting on June 9th at 12 AM (PT), players will be able to do daily quests in order to earn Jewels, Magic Brooms, Magic Mirrors, and other enticing rewards!

[6/10 PT] Orchestra Mickey avatar boards are now available for 2500 Jewels each until June 26th at 11:59 PM (PT)! These boards have the ATK Boost III & Lux Plus, ATK Boost III Max & SP Gauge I, and Defense Boost III skills and also contain a Speed Gem.

6 Million Downloads oSjBNgChk

Are you excited to get more Jewels and Magic Brooms? What do you think of the goodies in the Orchestra Mickey boards? Let us know in the comments below!

Edited by Raxaimus, 10 June 2017 - 02:28 AM.

#2 hawk222

hawk222
  • 361 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:01 AM

I think you made a mistake. That second-to-last sentence should read "Magic Broom". You know, because we'll only get one. :>

#3 Arturo Hueber

Arturo Hueber
  • 64 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 12:47 PM

that challenge is almost impossible for me. even with my KHIIiKairi with 2nd chance... u_u i feel so weak.

#4 The Transcendent Key

The Transcendent Key

"Guardian Of Darkness!"

• 11,805 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 07:38 PM

Thanks for informing us of this, Raxaimus!

I noticed this today, and I think it's pretty awesome! It's a great way to celebrate the six million download milestone! :)

#5 Raxaimus

Raxaimus

That guy who posts about that mobile game.

• Kingdom Hearts χ Team (+)
  • 161 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 02:15 AM

I think you made a mistake. That second-to-last sentence should read "Magic Broom". You know, because we'll only get one. :>

A whole ONE? How generous!  ;)